wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2007, 08:11 AM   #16
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlightscreen
Main Rules:
1. No Model Edits the only tool I use is Gmax and why I can import models it gets rid of there animations(Acutly messes them up so bad he turns into a nice entertainment of meat paist).
can't you read buddy?
Old 04-13-2007, 08:54 AM   #17
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Toink is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Toink

Wtfart! Can't all of you read the rules!? Srsly, about 3-4 nubs asking for unit models without even bothering to check or understand the rules. It's stupid guys like these which irritate me the most.

Last edited by Toink : 04-13-2007 at 09:29 AM.
Toink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:14 AM   #18
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toink
Motherfucking son of a motherfucking motherfucker!
I would suggest that you don't flame like that. 5 out of your 6 last reputations have been negative.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:29 AM   #19
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Toink is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Toink

I'm not flaming anyone, I'm saying out loud to noone :P
Toink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:38 PM   #20
james7
User

james7 has little to show at this moment (4)

I would like to request a Napoleonic Calvary model.

War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.
james7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:27 AM   #21
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

First of all, you revived a 4 months old thread => very bad.
Secondly, Xlightscreen never posted in this thread other than his first post and he was last seen online on 04-04-2007 07:36 AM, so he couldn't see this anyway.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:34 AM   #22
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

TDR Dont scream at me for posting in an old thread, its at the top of the thread list in the forge and im doing this to help someone.
JulianoIf you still want some of the models you requested i've attached the first 4 you asked for.
Attached Files
File Type: mdx felgruntnowep.mdx (99.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: mdx felraidernowep.mdx (153.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: mdx gruntnowep.mdx (99.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: mdx raidernowep.mdx (153.2 KB, 10 views)

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #23
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

you could have sent him a personal message with those, you know...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #24
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

couldnt figure out how to attach to P.Ms, but i sent him a pm informing him

Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Old 09-09-2007, 05:55 AM   #25
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Use the pastebin and link to the pastebin post in the PM.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:11 AM   #26
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

yeah i remembered that about 20 mins after i got off the comp after i had posted that reply

Old 07-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Flame_Phoenix
This message has been deleted by Flame_Phoenix.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:51 PM
TotallyAwesome
This message has been deleted by TotallyAwesome.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #27
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

why the FUCK did you post this here in an ancient thread instead of posting it like all normal people do, as a formal request in the ARTISTS DISCUSSION AND QUERIES FORUM??!? Seriously man, what the hell? How does your brain function?!
And it's BACKGROUND, for crying out loud, not blackground...
Old 07-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #28
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

darkwulfv is just really nice (270)darkwulfv is just really nice (270)

Send a message via AIM to darkwulfv

And seriously, this is for models. Not backgrounds.

1: This thread is ancient.
2: This thread was never visited by the guy who even made it in the first place.
3: This thread was for MODELS. Not images.
a dota like map but with unique stuff
(There was no map attached, and that was all the thread said.)
Spells I've Made

Darkwulfv's Lightning Grapple || Tritanis' Lazy Bolt

darkwulfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:09 PM   #29
Flame_Phoenix
retired coder | real ilfe

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Send a message via MSN to Flame_Phoenix

Quote:
why the FUCK did you post this here in an ancient thread instead of posting it like all normal people do, as a formal request in the ARTISTS DISCUSSION AND QUERIES FORUM??!? Seriously man, what the hell? How does your brain function?!
And it's BACKGROUND, for crying out loud, not blackground...

Quote:
And seriously, this is for models. Not backgrounds.

Crap ! Wrong thread I am sorry, I will delete it right away !
3-Making a spell in vJass - Practice Session 1
Check out all my current spells at here
Finally, check my project:
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition
Flame_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote