wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > The Dawn of Chaos
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #16
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Project Leader: DoC

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Send a message via MSN to The_Skullpitter

John's given me the honour of posting another screenshot, this time of Human 2: The Defense of Grand Hamlet. This is the refugee camp. What refugee camp? King Llane ordered the army to fall back to Stormwind, abandoning the outer settlements, when his brother was killed in action. Lothar has galvanized the King into action again, but in the meantime people have been fleeing the borderlands in droves. Some have stopped and built a camp in front of the gates of Grand Hamlet; mistrustful of the army, they will only agree to help Lothar defend the city if Lothar first helps them.
Note the timer to nightfall; that's when the Orcs attack. Also note John's nifty tent reskinning. (He did it this morning.)

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
After I woke up I was furious with the Pope for about a week.
Then he died.

Last edited by The_Skullpitter : 07-02-2009 at 02:13 PM.
The_Skullpitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #17
Alevice
It feels good

Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)

I really dont like Doomhammer's voice. It really lacks angriness when he's bitching around. I guess the voice actor can't yell louder because he would waku up his mom.

Anywya, aside from that and perhaps the slightly corny script, everything tehre looks very fine.

Alevice.jones is SC2 Beta, losers.

Check out my never updated deviantart gallery!!

Kalimdor Raiders (Race Contest #1) Pastebin Page
Cavern Crawlers (Race Contest #2) Pastebin Page
Airship Race Motherfuckers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://ajaxian.com/archives/would-you-like-a-_-with-that-new-library-gives-js-what-it-should-have#comment-276203
- Dont solve problems that dont exist.
- Improve the wheel, dont reinvent it.
- Port the wheel if it doesnt exist in your environment.
- Integrate the wheel into your project.
- Make sure you can replace your wooden wheel for a rubber one if someone else invents it.
Alevice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #18
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
I really dont like Doomhammer's voice. It really lacks angriness when he's bitching around. I guess the voice actor can't yell louder because he would waku up his mom.

Anywya, aside from that and perhaps the slightly corny script, everything tehre looks very fine.

I guess the poster couldn't correct his immense supply of typos, because the extra typing would wake up his mom.

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
Then he died.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
Alevice
It feels good

Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)Alevice is a jewel in the rough (190)

I lvoe yuo man

Alevice.jones is SC2 Beta, losers.

Check out my never updated deviantart gallery!!

Kalimdor Raiders (Race Contest #1) Pastebin Page
Cavern Crawlers (Race Contest #2) Pastebin Page
Airship Race Motherfuckers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://ajaxian.com/archives/would-you-like-a-_-with-that-new-library-gives-js-what-it-should-have#comment-276203
- Dont solve problems that dont exist.
- Improve the wheel, dont reinvent it.
- Port the wheel if it doesnt exist in your environment.
- Integrate the wheel into your project.
- Make sure you can replace your wooden wheel for a rubber one if someone else invents it.
Alevice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #20
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Me too, he's awesome.

Then he died.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #21
weg
User

weg is on a distinguished road (11)

WHOAH human mission 2 is hot hot hot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
I lvoe yuo man
i tyuped thisd witgh my chin
weg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weg
WHOAH human mission 2 is hot hot hot!!

You have no idea; the entire mod just got a little bit hot hot hotter.
Details later? We'll see.

Then he died.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #23
†ALPHA†
User

†ALPHA† has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skullpitter
You have no idea; the entire mod just got a little bit hot hot hotter.
Details later? We'll see.

Tell us NAOW!!
†ALPHA† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #24
~Void~
Inactive as fuck

Submissions (39)

~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)

Orgrim sounds like he could use some cough drops... and a better microphone... but the rest looks really nice.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #25
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

#%@#$%@#%@$#%@@()#%@#^$%@#*$@#$(^@#$%.

Then he died.

Last edited by The_Skullpitter : 07-10-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:57 AM   #26
†ALPHA†
User

†ALPHA† has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skullpitter
#%@#$%@#%@$#%@@()#%@#^$%@#*$@#$(^@#$%.

You always did have a way with words.
†ALPHA† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #27
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

You're apparently the only person who thinks so.

Then he died.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #28
weg
User

weg is on a distinguished road (11)

RAWR!! Tell us now!!
weg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #29
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Meh, everyone will go "wtf that is so lame what am i payin u 4?!1"

Then he died.