wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C Polls
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Your opinion on hosted projects?
Most are working hard! 104 19.08%
Some good - Some bad! 201 36.88%
Most seem to be slacking off! 166 30.46%
I don't follow any hosted projects! 74 13.58%
Voters: 545. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 04:42 AM   #31
Aznwhore
User

Submissions (1)

Aznwhore will become famous soon enough (40)Aznwhore will become famous soon enough (40)

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromandude
does any1 remember me? o_O
yeah, don't post on a site discussion thread to get everyone's attention, thats just bs
that is, unless your project is hosted and you want attention toward it
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-22-2004, 12:19 PM   #32
Andy
oh dear

Respected User

Submissions (2)

Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)

yay, go aznwhore the hot blue chick who is also a lamer nazi! :P

yes, I remember you, but oh wait, I just forgot you, please dont be an attection whore...

I reckon tht some are good some are bad, the only reason so many projects dont get finished is a lack of good animators.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:30 PM   #33
Hotshot
User

Hotshot has little to show at this moment (0)

yes, i do agree with Whitehorn there, although It wouldn't matter really if they work to slow on their project or not because they are devoting there own time that could be used for other things, anyway what Im trying to say is that they are doing it for us to enjoy i mean if they weren't there i would have stop playing Warcraft 3 a long time ago, I mean lets face it most people aren't good map makers :D .

Sorry if i rambled on a bit there i get caught up in discusions like this ^_^

Last edited by Hotshot : 06-26-2004 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:57 PM   #34
Andy
oh dear

Respected User

Submissions (2)

Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)

true true, its also nice to even see new models and skins, even if the project isnt finished, just for arts sake...
Old 06-28-2004, 11:43 AM   #35
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

ha ha ha i got hosted im glad^_^
Old 06-29-2004, 01:17 AM   #36
winma
User

winma has little to show at this moment (0)

I reckon there are some good and some bad... because basically it's really hard to judge a project when it's not totally finished. Let's say for an example if a project had crappy models and terraining, but is extremely good at triggering or JASS scripting then you wouldn't know how skillful and what kind of quality the project is until the triggers are implemented into the project.

Anyways i just reckon that we should constantly support them so that they will never get tired of listening and working in the projects. By getting the projects people more actively communicating with the community in an extremely positive and friendly way would mean that they are more enlightened and motivated to do more work for their project.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:51 PM   #37
Hell-Knight
User

Hell-Knight has little to show at this moment (0)

i think most are hard workers couse ive been working on my real map for 2 weeks nonstop and people that say the latest map i put in was all my work it wasnt i was realy bored and just changed a few things from run kitty run for all those who are like blood omen is a fag
Old 07-16-2004, 11:02 PM   #38
paulH
User

paulH is on a distinguished road (10)

well the projects i'm the leader of are working fast but we cant work as fast as we want due to a almost complete lack of animators, modellers and unwrappers
Old 07-25-2004, 02:55 PM   #39
megaerathia
User

Submissions (1)

megaerathia will become famous soon enough (30)megaerathia will become famous soon enough (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulH
well the projects i'm the leader of are working fast but we cant work as fast as we want due to a almost complete lack of animators, modellers and unwrappers

some good some bad well i never play mods that much and maps i mostly make models and skins
Old 02-14-2005, 01:40 AM   #40
SniperXtreme1
User

SniperXtreme1 has little to show at this moment (0)

I think some are good and some are bad. That's my opinion because some are just not my type of game.
Closed Thread