wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Warcraft Editing Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2004, 03:09 PM   #31
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

Oh, you think it's funny that peoply like you press some button, not even knowing what it does, and then complain about the effect it has?

So you think it's funny that nobody reads the documentation of a tool he uses.

And it's funny that now your map doesn't work?

Start the weu enhancer, open the edit map screen, load your map and deactivate the checkbox where it says 'protect map bla bla'. Then click save and it should be fixed.
I don't have anything particularly against you but is it really so hard to find out what a button does before you click it?

Also see the map protection tutorial here as a reference
Old 03-26-2004, 12:10 AM   #32
13layde
User

13layde has little to show at this moment (0)

I haven't done anything with the enhancer on the map other than add some mroe terrain/advanced triggers/items... I don't care iv'e gotten farther on the older version anyways.. hah that's 2 moderators i've gotten to dislike me and one to laugh at me all from one question! woot! anyways, feel free to insult me more jeez im getting hammered today. :D
13layde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 12:24 AM   #33
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

Now that you're taking this not too seriously shows that you're ok.
I'm sorry for being so harsh, I was just annoyed by some other similar complaints...

Still I'm pretty sure that you might have accidently clicked the protection checkbox when enabling advanced triggers and items and stuff (it's one of those checkboxes)
Old 05-12-2004, 11:59 AM   #34
MightyScourge
User

MightyScourge has little to show at this moment (0)

This program does not work in 1.15!

are you going to release a new version?
MightyScourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:16 AM   #35
StonedStoopid
User

Respected User

StonedStoopid has little to show at this moment (4)

Just finished updating it for tft 1.15. Enjoy. [You can find the update in the first post of this thread]
StonedStoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 01:27 AM   #36
SrPrez
User

SrPrez has little to show at this moment (0)

Ok I got an improvement for WE-nolimits. Works fine and all for me but Im making a sweet rpg :P and a suggestion for a limit to remove is the spell barriers!! ie. For cluster missiles you can only go up to 100 missiles shot no matter what... I need 1000 ^_^ If you can fix that I think it would make me, as well as E.T. very happy :8
SrPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:57 PM   #37
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

I updated the first post of the thread with a new version of WE-No-Limits-TFT. The new version supports anything from ancient 1.07 to spankink new 1.20. I also added the map size patch which I thought never existed

Just in case you wonder about the .manifest file, it only makes the tool have a nicer UI on XP (enables XP version of common controls). It's not needed for functionality. I was too lazy to learn how to embed it.

Since I digged into the WE a bit, I'm now able to update the tool for any future versions of the WE, given that Blizzard doesn't changes too much.
Starcraftfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 11:11 PM   #38
BBDino
Wc3c's resident llama.

BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraftfreak
I'm now able to update the tool for any future versions of the WE, given that Blizzard doesn't changes too much.

Judging by their current activity levels (regarding feature-addition patches) i think we may be fairly safe.

Edit: Forgot to thank you on re-releasing this useful tool!

Last edited by BBDino : 12-21-2005 at 12:30 AM.
BBDino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:27 AM   #39
ragingspeedhorn
I MUST BREAK YOU

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (10)

ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)

Approved Map: Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Send a message via MSN to ragingspeedhorn

Quote:
I updated the first post of the thread with a new version of WE-No-Limits-TFT. The new version supports anything from ancient 1.07 to spankink new 1.20. I also added the map size patch which I thought never existed

Just in case you wonder about the .manifest file, it only makes the tool have a nicer UI on XP (enables XP version of common controls). It's not needed for functionality. I was too lazy to learn how to embed it.

Since I digged into the WE a bit, I'm now able to update the tool for any future versions of the WE, given that Blizzard doesn't changes too much.

Sweet having it updated once again, great man! :)
ragingspeedhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:25 AM   #40
Zoxc
( ~)>

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)

You can use Resource Hacker. Open the *.exe. Actions -> Add new resource. Open the manifest file. Resource Type 24 Resource Name 1.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:56 AM   #41
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxc
You can use Resource Hacker. Open the *.exe. Actions -> Add new resource. Open the manifest file. Resource Type 24 Resource Name 1.
Hehe, probably that would work too. But I know there is a way to do this right in Delphi, with one of the supplied tools. I was just too lazy to find out. There is another issue with that. I think it doesn't only need to be added as a ressource (cause I tried that already), but it needs some additional settings. Yes maybe the ressource type

Thanks for your input, I might add this with the next release. *waiting for new patch*

@BBDino:
I don't expect any major updates. But minor updates are very possible, given what they are doing with SC these days. Even a minor update can break no-limits. However, it's easy to update then.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM   #42
BBDino
Wc3c's resident llama.

BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)BBDino has a spectacular aura about (95)

I understood, just couldn't resist a jibe at (World of) Blizzard Entertainment
Old 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Zoxc
This message has been deleted by Zoxc.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:42 PM   #43
Zoxc
( ~)>

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)

Quote:
I think it doesn't only need to be added as a ressource
That is was Delphi does ^^ Adds it as a ressource.

If you use D7 or newer you can insert TXPManifest at the end of panel Win32.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:07 PM
uwd
This message has been deleted by uwd.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:20 PM   #44
Ouguiya
User

Ouguiya has little to show at this moment (0)

Hey hi there...

I am having pretty much of a problem here...

I would like to download the Nolimits, which works for 1.20 (TFT) but, the download link seems broken... Can you restore it please?
Ouguiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #45
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

I fixed the download link. Due to DNS problems it might still not work. Therefore I'll post it as attachment for now.

Edit:
I changed the download link once again. It should work now. It appears that subdomains are not working correctly, cause WEU was suffering from a similiar problem. To ensure you can download it, I'll leave that attachment here for a while.
Attached Files
File Type: rar wenolimits_1.18.rar (167.7 KB, 45 views)