wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > War of the Three Hammers
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-02-2006, 03:34 PM   #16
ragingspeedhorn
I MUST BREAK YOU

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (10)

ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)

Approved Map: Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Send a message via MSN to ragingspeedhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by camel's_hump
Well I dont really know an answer to that question:P You'll have to get some lore person to help you

Hmm okay, well I cannot figure out how to fix that one up so I will continue with figuring out some new ones instead
ragingspeedhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #17
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camel's_hump
Answer. I think not.

What if I make you a monk? ^^
Nasrudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #18
Xios
User

Submissions (4)

Xios will become famous soon enough (27)

why not have some hammers fall from the sky like blizzard spell?

(On the left Saboo, on the right Tony Harrison.)

Read my Tutorial
Download my Models
Play my Map

WC3 Warsong Gulch Progress

Terrain: 100%
Units: 90%
Spells: 0%
Items: 80%

Xios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #19
AgentSmith
Retired

Submissions (2)

AgentSmith has a spectacular aura about (92)AgentSmith has a spectacular aura about (92)AgentSmith has a spectacular aura about (92)AgentSmith has a spectacular aura about (92)

Why would there be hammers falling from the sky?
Old 08-02-2006, 09:59 PM   #20
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

Throwing some ideas. Mostly name ideas.

Bronzebeard

Captain Drenn Stoneaxe

Granite Skin - Temporarily transforms Captain Drenn Stoneaxe's skin into granite. Granting him bonus armor but slowing his attack and movement speed. (15sec.)
+5/8/10 armor, -25/15/10% attack speed, -25/20/15% movement speed.

Axe of Stone (passive) - Increases Captain Drenn Stoneaxe's damage.
+8/15/20 dmg.

Boulder Strike - Captain Drenn Stoneaxe's transforms into a large boulder that Captain Drenn Stoneaxe throws towards the enemy, damaging, stunning and pushing enemies aside. Maybe he can sort of do a double axe strike with flashy anims and there would be a magic boulder launched instead of a real looking one.

---

Jorin Brordi

Prospector Lens (passive)- Gives Jorin Brordi a line of sight boost and true sight.

Miner's Awareness (aura) - Boosts units' attack and defense ratings that are near Jorin Brordi.

Dynamite Throw - Throws a pack of dynamites at selected area. Causing great damage to units and buildings caught in its range.(Destroys trees)
Takes 3/2/1 seconds to detonate. Causes 300/400/450 dmg.

---

Mountain King

Should have the same skills as the mountain king of wc3.

---

Wildhammers

Battlemaster Hugan Hammerlock

Battlecry

Inner Strenght (aura)

Wits and Tactics - Hugan Hammerlock is a skilled general and can easily deceive his enemy in battle. Creates 2/3/4 illusions of a unit. (cannot target heroes) Illusions receive 400/300/200 dmg, lasts 10/20/25secs.

---

Hearthguard

Slice and Dice - His weapon's glow purple or something. Temporarily gives bonus attack speed, damage and movement speed. +5/10/20 dmg, +25/50/75% attck speed, +10/20/25% movement speed, lasts 10/15/20 secs.

Double Hit (passive) - 5/8/10% to cause double damage with his sword and axe.

Landslide - Hearthguard howls to the ancients, causing a landslide out of nowhere at the selected area creating a wall of rocks and damaging the enemy. Wall lenght increases with skill points added. Wall lasts 3/5/8secs, causes 200/300/375 dmg. Can be used for trapping the enemy or buying time for an escape.

Spirit of the Mountain (ulti)- Grants nearby units +10 armor and +50% movement speed for 20secs.

---

Darkirons

High Wizard Olof Steelmouth (how bout a glowing skull mace as a weapon)

Flame Pillar - Invokes a flaming pillar out of the ground at a selected area stunning and damaging all units around the pillar. Also causes flame damage over time.

Firestorm - Olof Steelmouth ingulfs his enemies in a deadly firestorm launched from his mouth. The spell would start out with the hero spitting out fire (i got this from his name :\) and then the fire would be send out sort of like a carrion swarm. Causes flame damage over time.

Burning Essence (passive) - Ameliorates the hero's flame damage over time. If he has no points in this skill, his two other skills do not deal Flame Damage over time.

I think a modified Inferno (red flames) skill and Volcano would also be appropriate for this hero.

---

Mort Blackblade

Poisoned Blade - Does not stack. Temporarily gives Mort Blackblade's attacks poison damage. (20/25/30secs.) Poison lasts 2/5/10 sec, 8/15/16 dmg.

Grim Slash - Viciously slashes a target causing damage and maiming it. If used while under poisoned blade effect, it will poison the target.

Parry (passive) - Gives Mort Blackblade a 5/8/10% chance to completely block an attack.

---

Obsidian Guard

Intimidate - Obsidian Guard gets +2/3/5 armor for 15secs and enemies near him get -2/3/5 armor.

Cursed Hammer - Throws a cursed hammer at an enemy. Lowering his armor of 2/2/3 and slowing him by 10/15/25% and making him less resistant to spells by 15/20/20% for 5/8/8 secs.

Shadow Hammer - Deals 125/225/325 magic damage to a target. Target is Shadowed and gets negative hp regen of 4/5/6 hp/sec for 10secs.

Dark Stand (ulti) - The Obsidian Guard stands his ground for 25 sec. During that time, friendly units are swallowed by the shadows and are Shadowed (negative hp regen of 5/sec.) and get 200% dmg bonus and making them resistant to magical attacks. The Obsidian Guard is affected by this utimate but cannot move nor attack. Only units around the Obsidian Guard in a large area are affected.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:27 AM   #21
camel's_hump
Gone.

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (25)

camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)

Wow! Nice spells Candy! I think we'll use just about all of them That really helped, thank you:)

Oogabooga
camel's_hump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:46 AM   #22
Deathlust
User

Deathlust has little to show at this moment (1)

Send a message via AIM to Deathlust

[quote=camel's_hump]Well we need spell ideas for all the heroes I think. Here is a list of the heroes.

Bronzebeard

Captain Drenn Stoneaxe, weapon:hammer - He needs offensive spells, hes the tank heroe I believe. He needs some cool spells, maybe something to do with the Stoneaxe part of his name?

Bouldozer (Yes, lame... but I got bored) - Drenn conjures a large boulder from the ground behind him. The boulder rolls from behind him as he jumps atop it and he balances himself on it while it rams away any enemy units near it, dealing damage and knocking them back.

Granite Skin (Sue me Candy =b I decided to play a little off your hero) - Drenn calls the power of his handy axe upon him, transforming him into a stone form. He grows heavy while in this form, losing movement speed, but gaining more attack damage. While he walks around, he stomps, causing tremors within the earth that damage enemy units near by slightly.

Petrifying Blow - With the magical powers enchanted within his axe, Drenn can call forth the energy to spread a mystical dust upon his attacks (at a random percentage), petryifying his targets which disables them completely for a short duration (1-3 seconds). If the units are attacked while petrified, they take bonus damage and are no longer in a stone form. (Basically the unit is stunned and turned gray while petrified)

Jorin Brordi, prospector, weapon:mining pick - He needs deffensive spells, they need to have something to do with being a prospector though. Also atleast one aura.

Diamond Dust - Removing a fistful of diamonds from his pocket, Jorin throws a swarm of piercing diamonds towards a targeted enemy unit. The target and all enemy units around it take damage and are slowed for a short duration.

Trip Wire - Jorin sets up two thin poles that are invisible to the naked eye. Between the poles is a fine wire. Enemy units who run through the wire take slight damage and are disorientated for a short period afterwards (Small damage and slight/short slow after they run through)

Awareness Aura - Being a prospector, Jorin can spot things that the naked eye cannot. Grants nearby allied units a bonus defense and gives them a percent chance to deal critical damage upon strikes.

Mountain King, weapon:axe & hammer - He needs some mountain king like spells, he wont be a big part of the campaign/story though.

Legendary Hammer - The Mountain King flings his hammer towards a targeted point. All enemy units within the wake of the hammer take severe damage. Once the hammer goes a certain distance, it dissipates into thin air.

Seismic Slam - The Mountain King drives his hammer into the ground, causing the earth to tremble. Enemy units nearby are repelled and take damage.

Ruggedness - The Mountain King lives with the everyday brutality of the rugged landscape of the mountains, which he has learned to adapt to. Grants him +strength & armor.

Wildhammers

Battlemaster Hugan Hammerlock, weapon:two-handed axe - Attack skills, his spells need something to do with him being a battlemaster, i.e. he should have some sort of aura that increases attack.

Rend & Maim - Hugan takes two quick, fierce strikes at a target foe. The target becomes crippled temporarily and takes damage.

War Cry - Hugan releases a powerful warcry which grants all nearby allied units bonus damage.

Battle Rage - Hugan becomes so engaged in battle that he has a percent chance to strike twice upon a target unit, dealing severe damage.

King Khadros Wildhammer, weapon:gigantic axe - All around spells I think, make them very noble/uber sounding:) Dont you just love how I describe things?:P

Sunder - Khadros swings his mighty axe in a wide arc, which flings enemy units within its area away dealing damage.

Seal of Might - Khadros creates an invigorating presence around him, granting all nearby allied units bonus hit points temporarily.

Cleaving Attack - Basic Cleaving Attack with an axe form.

Hearthguard, weapon:axe & sword - He needs some defensive and offensive skills. Hes kinda like the Mountain King in not playing a part in much of the story.

Meh...

I'm too lazy to do anymore.
Deathlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:38 AM   #23
ragingspeedhorn
I MUST BREAK YOU

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (10)

ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)

Approved Map: Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Send a message via MSN to ragingspeedhorn

-King Khadros Wildhammer-

Name: Axe, Earth & Fire

Description: Feel the power of the axe when earth and fire joins together.

What it does: Khadros strikes his axe down in the ground whereafter an earthquake effect comes, everyone within a medium distance gets effected by it and gets a short period of stunning and is 50% slowed while within the area of the effect. Then shortly after the earthquake (2 sec or so) Khadros shouts and alot of flashy fire effects comes out from him and deals alot of damage, the earthquake stops and the spell is over. Khadros is unable to move in the time that he is using the spell and it cannot be cancelled.
ragingspeedhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #24
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

I have some ideas for units and their abilities aswell, could that be used? or do you only want ideas for heroes?
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:37 PM   #25
camel's_hump
Gone.

Submissions (25)

camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)camel's_hump is a glorious beacon of light (487)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archian
I have some ideas for units and their abilities aswell, could that be used? or do you only want ideas for heroes?

I think Frostigt already finished all the unit spells. Might as well post them though:) Nice spells guys, I'll read up on them later.

Oogabooga
Old 08-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #26
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

Okay, i have little time but here's some few ideas, i'll post the rest of them later.
(I just found some images for inspiration for models if created)

Name: Mine Layer
Abilities:
Mine Laying; select a target area on the map where you wan't to lay an explosive mine. Whenever an enemy creature enters that area the mine explodes.
Mountain Walk (Passive Ability); gives the Mine Layer faster movement.
Concept Art: ~ Illus. Mark Brill
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minelayer.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	10379

Name: Pardic Miner
Abilities:
Earthquake; select a target cliff where you wan't to start an Earthquake. The Earthquake begins at the momment when the Pardic Miner enters the area of effect thereby killing himself and the enemies near him.
Concept Art: ~ Illus. Tony Szczudlo
Click image for larger version

Name:	pardic miner.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	10380

Last edited by Archian : 08-03-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:36 PM   #27
camel's_hump
Gone.

Submissions (25)

There's a problem, at the time when this campaign takes place there was very little technology.

Oogabooga
Old 08-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #28
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

Camel's Hump - You gotta be kidding me! I'm so happy. ^.^

Deathlust - Heh its ok :p. I like ur diamond dust skill.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #29
DeaD_MeN_WalkiN
Robie williams ROFL

DeaD_MeN_WalkiN will become famous soon enough (37)DeaD_MeN_WalkiN will become famous soon enough (37)

Send a message via AIM to DeaD_MeN_WalkiN Send a message via MSN to DeaD_MeN_WalkiN

Bronzebeard:

Captain Drenn Stoneaxe:

Rocking Club:
Captain Drenn Stoneaxe goes to furious anger that he takes his special Rocking Club which when used send his enemy units 200 Range away (from melee range) Damaging all in their way and including the ones caught in their path , After the Spell the units that got caught when sent his enemies away recieve XXX damage and XXAttack speed redution + XXMovement speed, Units that where in his melee range get XX Damage and Get stunned for XX length.
Note : Should have Long cooldown because of it's power.

Ultimate Damage:
The Captain takes a nearby Rock and throw it against his enemies in an AoE range damaging them by XXX and stunning them for XXX seconds.

Jorin Brordi:

Defensive Shield:
The Prospector takes his pickaxe and blocks all damage taken , Cannot attack during the Duration of the spell.

Defensive Measuries:
The Prospector Encourges all Units around him boosting their morales and making them harder to kill.
A Defensive Aura, Gives bonus XX Armour and increasing movement speed by XXX.

Rocking Block:
The Prospector takes his magical pickaxe and use it to block all damage , Absourbing them and Unleash the enemies own attack damage on them after XXX Seconds.

Mountain King:

Encourgement:
The Mountain King Remembers the nearby troopes of Khaz Modan And it's value , Increasing their morale and giving them Damage Boost.
Passive.

Magicial Axe:
The Mountain king takes a magical axe and throws it against an enemy, Stunning him for XXX Seconds and damaging him for XXX Damage, Catchs the nearby enemy unit and does 40% damage reduced than the Original Damage.

Wildhammers:

Battlemaster Hugan Hammerlock:

Lust Axe: The Battlemaster Rages in Fury that even his axe rages with him, Giving him XXX Damage increase.

Battlefury:
The Battlemaster becomes an expert in Axe Combat that he damages nearby units from the primary attacked target by XXX Percentage of the Real damage.
Note: Simply A cleaving attack with diffrent style.

King Khadros Wildhammer:

Royalty:
The King encourages all nearby units by his presence Giving them XXX Damage increase and XXX Attack speed increase.
Passive.

Hearthguard:

Combo:
Hearthguard takes his axe and blocks a damage with it while slashing his enemies with his sword Damaging them by XXX Damage.

Darkirons:

High Wizard Olof Steelmouth:

Firey Enchanted Staff (or Whatever weapon):
The High Wizard Uses his Enchanted Staff and Throws a Fireball that damages all unit in The XXX Range.
Aoe Spell.

Earth Shake (not Earthquake):
The High Wizard attacks the ground with his Staff causing it to shake and Reachs high level Damaging all units caught in it by XXX Damage and stunning them for XXX Seconds.
Same as impale except it has Round AoE range.

Mort Blackblade
:

BattleField Power:
Blackblade when in presence of combat Scares his enemies causing them to get reduced armour,Damage and AttackSpeed.
Passive.

Defensive Combo: Blackblade uses his sword to block Damage taken then Immediatly goes and attack all enemies around him damaging them for XXX Damage per XXX Second, Last for XXX Seconds.
Blocks damage then same as BladeStorm.

Obsidian Guard:

Obsidian Shield:
The Obsidian guard Reduces damage taken by XXX for XXX Seconds.

Troops Shield:
The Obsidian gives the nearby Troops XXX Armour Increase (Should be high) for XXX seconds.

Thats all...atleast for now. (be sure to follow up also PM me I have more cool ideas also note this was made in 5 minutes :P)

Good Campaign hopefully

Retired (Well I'm still doing freelance works).

Last edited by DeaD_MeN_WalkiN : 08-07-2006 at 06:06 PM.
DeaD_MeN_WalkiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:36 PM   #30
camel's_hump
Gone.

Submissions (25)

I think for the Bronzebeard spells we'll use some variations of some of the ones you said, like Rocking Club(though it could use a better name:P) I like the ones you made for Thane WH and the Hearthguard. Also the Darkirons ones are real nice except why isnt that one Earthquake? Earth Shake sounds like some sort of drink

Oogabooga