wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing > Warcraft lore
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 12-31-2005, 07:07 PM   #1
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli
Default Favourite race/organization?

Ok lets try this again, to the morons who posted actuall reall life organizations in the last thread please dont even post here. This is OBVIOUSLY for WC races and organizations. AGH thats frustrating.

Anywho I like the idea of the Shadow Council.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

undead,scourge,cult of the damned
Xeth-Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 07:12 PM   #3
Vig0r
Crabpork

Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)

Send a message via MSN to Vig0r

Easy. Centaurs all the way.
I hate humans/elfs. I hate horses. But combined... oh momma. Gotta love Cenarius.
Vig0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 07:23 PM   #4
Zoxc
( ~)>

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)

Blood Elf's ^^ Because .. um.... I don't like red or orange.. mind find something green ...
Old 12-31-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
Murder1833
User

Murder1833 has little to show at this moment (7)

Send a message via AIM to Murder1833 Send a message via MSN to Murder1833

Eh, sorry bout that, ok, I like the blood elfs, just because the alliance was being faggy dicks to them. Phhtt. Putting some1 in jail for saving ur damn ass.
Murder1833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Shadowy Crafter
This message has been deleted by Shadowy Crafter. Reason: erasing traces
Old 12-31-2005, 09:21 PM   #6
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

Yeah the Scourge is pretty kick ass.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:34 PM   #7
Jumbo_pie
Eerrmghm

Submissions (17)

Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)

Definitely the Iron Forge Dwarves, Dwarves all the way!

But i still like Oman.
Jumbo_pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:50 PM   #8
Vig0r
Crabpork

Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)

There isnt really such a thing as the "scourge" as people. Theyre just a bucnh of mindless zombies ruled by one mastermind, Ner'Zul. Literally. There are just a few free minds in there (the cult of the damned) Its mostly just the Lich King who mind controls all. Thats why i never really liked the scourge.. to nazi for me.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:47 AM   #9
Killer_Mushroom
Never trust an elf

Submissions (8)

Killer_Mushroom is a jewel in the rough (175)Killer_Mushroom is a jewel in the rough (175)

Dragons, Ancients, and Nerubians - The best of the best (in my opinion).
Killer_Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 09:30 AM   #10
Daelin
Kelani Mage

Submissions (48)

Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)

Hero Contest - First place

Quel'thalas (High Elves) during its period of glory (after the Troll Wars).

~Daelin
Daelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #11
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

Quote:
There isnt really such a thing as the "scourge" as people. Theyre just a bucnh of mindless zombies ruled by one mastermind, Ner'Zul. Literally. There are just a few free minds in there (the cult of the damned) Its mostly just the Lich King who mind controls all. Thats why i never really liked the scourge.. to nazi for me.

firstly there are zero free minds in the scourge, ner'zul and now the merge of arthas and ner'zul made some of the scourge members(mainly necros, acolytes, death knights, liches and crypts lords)think they had free will(maybe the forsaken dont have free will at all? but the lich king are just making them look like an individual group of undead? who knows)the reason someone are thinking they have free will is unknown to me.
cept from that the scourge is a hive of wasps, just that instead of a queen its a king

GLORY TO THE SCOURGE!
Old 01-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #12
Vig0r
Crabpork

Well if Arthas wouldnt have a free mind, Ner'Zul wouldnt ask him kindly if he would rescue him, he would just force him to.
(Dependand, but free)
Old 01-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #13
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

well if i where arthas i would rescue LK without him asking me, but no member of the scourge have free will(not 100%) some have alittle free will death knights etc but the only thing remaining of their free will is their experience and personality
Old 01-01-2006, 03:41 PM   #14
Noxer
User

Noxer is on a distinguished road (15)

He means that the scourge that can THINK. but arnt able to rebel agains the lichking. they think but dont have free will. its a like a slave master relations ship. the master tells the slave to kill someone, how the slave dos it is up to the slave.

And the scourge sucks. i like the old ork hordes. not these fake goodie goodie orks. i almost hugged my screen when thrall said that he wanted peace with the humans :@
I like the ork horde that destroyed human kingdoms, destroyed the dreanai world and fucking served LEGION!!!
not fake orks that fight along humans, elfs and other lozers that inhabit these unoriginal worlds.

anyway. its orks for me.

Zoom (requires log in)

Noxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #15
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Quote:
He means that the scourge that can THINK. but arnt able to rebel agains the lichking. they think but dont have free will. its a like a slave master relations ship. the master tells the slave to kill someone, how the slave dos it is up to the slave.

what i meant or he meant? well thats about exactly what i meant