wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing > Warcraft lore
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2005, 03:53 PM   #16
boomwolf
User

Submissions (1)

boomwolf has little to show at this moment (4)

i think you cant really blame jaina in all the fighting and all...she never actually had a time she could really choose...her only choice is what side to fight with-and she kept fighting for who she belived where the "good guys"
infact i think jaina is a poor victem and not a dick...well maybe a little...
get WC3-X
get models-50%
do buildings-X
do units-X
do heros-X
testing and balancing-X
boomwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-29-2005, 04:56 PM   #17
Murder1833
User

Murder1833 has little to show at this moment (7)

Send a message via AIM to Murder1833 Send a message via MSN to Murder1833

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDino
Stalin helped defeat Hitler, both are still dicks.

I agree with that.
Murder1833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 04:14 PM   #18
absolutezero
User

absolutezero has little to show at this moment (0)

On top of all that, she can't take charge. I mean, sure, she leads Theramore, but think about the bonus Orc campaign. Who was it that drove out Proodmoore?

Now, had she stood up and said, "This is my kingdom now and I don't need your help, now GO," a lot of trouble would have been avoided. Mostly that the Orcs would end up fighting in Durotar, and that would have been more fun. Jaina, you dick, you made us fight in Theramore.
absolutezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:45 PM   #19
Jumbo_pie
Eerrmghm

Submissions (17)

Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)

I hate Jaina, that ugly moron!

And Stalin is not a dick, without his help the chances of us winning World War 2 would have been so slim that we may have not even had the will to fight!
Jumbo_pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:53 PM   #20
Duke Soulrender
User

Duke Soulrender has little to show at this moment (3)

Jaina is always thinking that running is the best option if a foe is just a little bit to strong. She's what i like to call a Wimpy Warrior cause shes only fighting when there is no Other option left. Not a bad Tactic to use HOWEVER. that always costs you a lot of men. also in the Campaigns: Arthas decides to purge an entire Human city and what does Jaina do: exactly running away. i think Jaina should stand up more against a lot of Foes rather then just running away i would like to make the following opinion: if Jaina can't stay and fight. then she doesnt deserve to live
Old 01-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #21
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

She is very cool girl. It is normal he is running from battle. She commands humans, commanders don't fight. She is mage, weak. She is WOMAN! That's why she is running. And she is cute and nice too =]
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #22
Duke Soulrender
User

Duke Soulrender has little to show at this moment (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacek
She is very cool girl. It is normal he is running from battle. She commands humans, commanders don't fight. She is mage, weak. She is WOMAN! That's why she is running. And she is cute and nice too =]
A good Commander fights alongside his/her men and dies if they die. she'll never earn respect that way. Btw mages are not weak.)
Old 01-07-2006, 04:03 PM   #23
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

Mages are powerful in attack but very weak in defense mostly. And Humans couldn't afford lose of another leader when King Terenas was dead.
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:56 AM   #24
tichondrius255
User

tichondrius255 has little to show at this moment (0)

Neither Kael'thas nor Arthas are dicks. Kael is doing whats best in the interest of his people who "thirst for magic", without Illidan they would be without magic, which is like their life-force, they need it.

Arthas was a perfectly normal human paladin until corrupted by Ner'zhul, its not as if he asked to be evil. There is no question of dickery between the two. Jaina on the other hand....is just a matter of interpretation
tichondrius255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:27 AM   #25
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Jainas model is ugly as sin and moves like shes ice-skating. therefore she is a dick. Jainas model has also been the victom of MANY ugly skins becouse she is seeminly easy to skin, but the model fucks up every texture you put on her. Therefore, she is a dick.

is the point here, that jaina is actually a tranny?
Old 02-06-2006, 07:15 PM   #26
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tichondrius255
Neither Kael'thas nor Arthas are dicks. Kael is doing whats best in the interest of his people who "thirst for magic", without Illidan they would be without magic, which is like their life-force, they need it.

Arthas was a perfectly normal human paladin until corrupted by Ner'zhul, its not as if he asked to be evil. There is no question of dickery between the two. Jaina on the other hand....is just a matter of interpretation

Erm, no actualy, in the WoW The Burning Crusade story, it clearly states that the blood elves left Illidan becouse he coulden't provide them that magic they thurst for, and beeing betrayed by the alliance, they went to the horde.

And Arthas made a disision, he was evil from the start anyway, he killed all thos people in stratholme, and he knew that the sword was cursed and still took it.

And Jaina isn't that much of a dick actualy, she is just trying to do everything peacfuly, it's her father that is a dick, diclared war with the orcs, then Jaina made peace, then he made war again! The idiot...
Jaina was trying to do everything right and stuff...
But anyway, everyone made some mistakes in the WC history
I'm here, i'm near, no need to shout."
- TheReaper

The Diary will never die...
The Ghoul's Diary Part 2!
Read all you want... if you dare...

Last edited by TheReaper : 02-06-2006 at 07:20 PM.
TheReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #27
The Demonhunter
User

The Demonhunter has little to show at this moment (6)

reaper what are you talking about? the blood elves dont betray illidan it says right on the page about the bloodelves that they joined up with the orcs so they could rejoin Illidan and the rest of the bloodelves

as to the other 2 Arthas was a victim of Circumstance, however even if its cicumstantial he made choice to destroy malganis despite wiser peoples opinions therefore hes a dick.

Jaina was worse even though Medivh told her to go she still had a choice and she could have made the right one and headed to stormwind to defend there i mean she didnt do much in the final battle, if she hadnt arrived Grom may hav e lived and we may never have needed a final battle(speculation)

As to Illidan being evil he made a choice, if anything hes neutral because he was going to live in peace forever once he killed Arthas.

Last edited by The Demonhunter : 03-03-2006 at 08:57 PM.
The Demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:52 PM   #28
Travinkel
Kuztom

Submissions (2)

Travinkel will become famous soon enough (48)Travinkel will become famous soon enough (48)

Jaina's a dick,
Arthas's her bitch,
Tra la la la la

I could make a whole rap about this! (oh yeah..)
Travinkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:36 AM   #29
Zero R.
User

Zero R. has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReaper
And Arthas made a disision, he was evil from the start anyway, he killed all thos people in stratholme, and he knew that the sword was cursed and still took it.

And Jaina isn't that much of a dick actualy, she is just trying to do everything peacfuly, it's her father that is a dick, diclared war with the orcs, then Jaina made peace, then he made war again! The idiot...
Jaina was trying to do everything right and stuff...
But anyway, everyone made some mistakes in the WC history

Actually, Arthas purged the town because he thought it would help them in the fight against the Undead.

He took Frostmoune, even though it's cursed because '...[he] will do anything to destroy Mal 'Ganis!'

Lastly, Jaina IS a dick.

- She eavesdrops on Antonidas, and AGAIN on Arthas! The nerve of that bastard.

- The Orc and NE dispute can be left off, because the Dick Orcs, led by Grom are the ones who started it.

- If Jaina has Theramoore, why couldn't she just co and take conquest on the whole of Kalimdor? Nobody cares if all you control is an island and your neighbors have like, a country and a huge tree, which was one a well containign magical prowess which was manipulated by a group of elves, which then drove them insane, and the magic led the dark Titan and his group of doom to the world, which the leader of these magic maniacs help this Dark Titan, in which makes a huge hole after some wierd events, and drowns the magic dudes, effectively turning them to serpent things, and them forgotten for 10,020 something years OMFG.

That is all.
Zero R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:52 AM   #30
d3v1lish
User

d3v1lish has little to show at this moment (1)

Firstly, Arthas is a crazed maniac who likes telling people what to do. Secondly, Jaina and Thrall were pretty uneasy, it wasn't like...

Jaina: Hey Thrall, I'll restle your spirits, if you get what I mean...
Thrall: Now now...

"The pen is mightier than the sword... but I have axe!"
Please, enough AoS maps!!!

Last edited by d3v1lish : 04-28-2006 at 12:52 AM.
d3v1lish is offline   Reply With Quote