wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Code Resources > Systems
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #46
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

this has been updated.
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #47
Flame_Phoenix
retired coder | real ilfe

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Send a message via MSN to Flame_Phoenix

What's new ?
Really, the system itself is just a few dummy units and globals, why would this be better than CS ?
3-Making a spell in vJass - Practice Session 1
Check out all my current spells at here
Finally, check my project:
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition

Last edited by Flame_Phoenix : 09-14-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Flame_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #48
Here-b-Trollz
Corkscrew Chainsaw!!!

Here-b-Trollz has a spectacular aura about (149)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd Place

It's modular. New stuff in xe0.3:
- More documentation fixes.
- xefx requires xebasic in the library declaration (as it was supposed to)
- xefx now creates the effects at the correct place (used to consider pathing
during creation for some reason).
- xebasic sample uses 197.0 for max collision size since that's the default in
warcraft 3 (The default + 1)
- xebasic now includes an explanation for max collision size and its effects.
- added useSpecialEffect to xedamage
- included BoundSentinel
- added xecollider
- xedamage's required unittype field is not ignored anymore.
- Added the fireNovaStrike example.

I'm guessing xecollider is collision missiles. Bolded stuff is of most note I think.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #49
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame_Phoenix
What's new ?
Really, the system itself is just a few dummy units and globals, why would this be better than CS ?
If you're refering to the code posted in the first post, that's just the main module. Everything else is optional, which is very nice considering many people didn't want to use CS because of the bloat that it was.

Edit: Some thoughts on the new version:
- Been wondering about this one before, why don't you use ARGB for xefx colours?
- There's an empty moveSafe method in xefx, I take it you were working on it before you decided to make BoundSentry and forgot to delete it? :)
- The recyclebin struct in xefx could extend an array, right? It doesn't seem to use allocators.
- Updating readmes is tricky, you missed a spot in the main readme where you say you're planning on making xecollider even though you made it already. :)
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #50
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)

Send a message via Yahoo to Leopard

Ok...i have not tries v0.3 yet..but, these is a small problem.
(Even the XE demo map v0.2 has this):

>>I have just complete converting from CS to XE, but every time a unit cast spells, i get this message: "double free of type: xecast"

>>Belows is an example, this idea is simple. Every 0.2 second, a lightning bolt will strike a random enemy unit for up to 6 times...Its fine, right? but my screen is full of message.

Hidden information:
Collapse JASS:
 scope ThunderStorm

//***************************************************
globals
private constant integer AbilityID             = 'A05T'
private constant integer DummyAbilityID        = 'A05U'
private constant string OrderID                = "frostnova"
private unit target
private real x
private real y
private boolexpr CheckGroup = null
endglobals
//****************************************************

private function condition takes nothing returns boolean
return GetSpellAbilityId() == AbilityID
endfunction

private function check takes nothing returns boolean
return target !=GetFilterUnit() and not IsUnitType(target, UNIT_TYPE_MAGIC_IMMUNE) and not IsUnitType(target, UNIT_TYPE_MECHANICAL) and  IsPlayerEnemy(GetOwningPlayer(target), GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))
endfunction

private function action takes nothing returns nothing
  local xecast   xc  = xecast.createA()
  local unit c = GetTriggerUnit()
  local group enemies = CreateGroup()
  local unit t
  local integer il = GetUnitAbilityLevel(c, AbilityID)
  local integer ic = (2+il)
  set target = GetSpellTargetUnit()
  set x = GetUnitX(target)
  set y = GetUnitY(target)
  set xc.abilityid    = DummyAbilityID                       
  set xc.level        = GetUnitAbilityLevel(c, AbilityID)
  set xc.orderstring  = OrderID                     
  set xc.owningplayer = GetOwningPlayer(c)
  call GroupEnumUnitsInRange(enemies, x, y, 600, CheckGroup)
  loop
    set t = FirstOfGroup(enemies)
    exitwhen t == null or ic == 0
    call xc.castOnTarget(t)
    set ic = ic - 1 
    call GroupRemoveUnit(enemies, t)
    call PolledWait(0.20)
  endloop
  call DestroyGroup(enemies)
  set enemies=null
  set target=null
  set c =null
  set t=null
endfunction   

public function InitTrig takes nothing returns nothing
    local trigger Trig = CreateTrigger()
    set CheckGroup = Condition(function check)
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(Trig, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT )
    call TriggerAddCondition(Trig, Condition( function condition ) )
    call TriggerAddAction(Trig, function action )
    set Trig = null
endfunction
endscope
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xe%20error.jpg (2.9 KB, 131 views)
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #51
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

You should really reread the documentation, what does it say about the createA and createBasicA methods? That's right, it says that the instances they create will be automatically destroyed after you call a cast method on them. They're intended for creating single-use xecast objects only. You, on the other hand, are trying to use them up to 6 times.

You really should just use a single static xecast for your spell, there's little sense in creating&destroying a new one every time you cast the spell.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #52
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

"BUG": Is it suppose for magical sheep talisman to also transform buildings into sheeps !??? (lol...)
Also, Why can't I cast fire nova in creeps with level one (too much powerful !?)
Old 09-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #53
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

those creeps probably are summoned.

None of those really are bugs with the systems, so I tag them low priority.
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Old 09-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #54
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Quote:
- Been wondering about this one before, why don't you use ARGB for xefx colours?
I first want to do something about optional dependencies on vJass
Faster != more useful
Old 09-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #55
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

I am reading the entire documentation. As a great adept of Java I am, I must say I am really enjoying and liking this system. It will be just like it Java (well, within possible, almost), you are doing a great job Vex. I'll keep reading, if I like it, I may yet use it on my map for sure.
Also, please
Quote:
Q. No, really, WHY IS IT NAMED XE?
A. I have no idea.
You should add useful questions ... really xD
Old 09-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #56
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)

Send a message via Yahoo to Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
You should really reread the documentation, what does it say about the createA and createBasicA methods? That's right, it says that the instances they create will be automatically destroyed after you call a cast method on them. They're intended for creating single-use xecast objects only. You, on the other hand, are trying to use them up to 6 times.

You really should just use a single static xecast for your spell, there's little sense in creating&destroying a new one every time you cast the spell.

Ok..thanks Anitarf...i will fix the code immediately. But..as i said, even the XE Demo map from Vex report this message whenever i cast the Sheep spell as well as all other spells from my map. I cant figure out the reason...It just says :Double free of type: xecast
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #57
Tukki
User

Submissions (1)

Tukki has little to show at this moment (3)

I think it's a bug;

On line 2080 -- where "if( this.loopControl.exists ) then" exists I'm getting "Cannot get members from method (unless it is a .name request)" error. And it's the xe0.3 map.
Tukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #58
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukki
I think it's a bug;

On line 2080 -- where "if( this.loopControl.exists ) then" exists I'm getting "Cannot get members from method (unless it is a .name request)" error. And it's the xe0.3 map.
Yes, it is a bug.

The bug's name is "Newgen has not updated jasshelper in ages"
---
Leopard: Indeed, it is a bug with createA and the group/AOE functions, hotfix:

Collapse JASS:
library xecast initializer init requires xebasic
//************************************************************************
// xecast 0.4-prelease
// ------
//  Because dummy casters REALLY ARE this complicated!
//
//************************************************************************

//===========================================================================================================
 globals
    private constant integer MAXINSTANCES        = 8190 //this is a lot, unless you leak xecast objects
    private constant integer INITIAL_DUMMY_COUNT = 12
    private constant integer DUMMY_STACK_LIMIT   = 50 //don't allow to keep more than DUMMY_STACK_LIMIT innactive dummy units
 endglobals

//=========================================================================
// Please notice all textmacros in this library are considered private.
//  in other words: DON'T RUN THOSE TEXTMACROS!
//
private keyword structinit

globals
    private real EPSILON=0.001 //noticed in war3 this is the sort of precision we want...
endglobals

struct xecast[MAXINSTANCES]

public integer abilityid    = 0    //ID (rawcode) of the ability to cast
    public integer level        = 1    //Level of the ability to cast

public real    recycledelay = 0.0  //Please notice, some spells need a recycle delay
                                       // This is, a time period before they get recycle.
                                       // For example, some spells are not instant, there is
                                       // also the problem with damaging spells, this recycle
                                       // delay must be large enough to contain all the time
                                       // in which the spell can do damage.

public player  owningplayer=Player(15)  //which player to credit for the ability cast?
                                            //notice this can also affect what units are targeteable

//==================================================================================================
    // You need an order id for the ability so the dummy unit is able to cast it, two ways to assign it
    //   set instance.orderid     = 288883            //would assign an integer orderid
    //   set instance.orderstring = "chainlightning"  //would assign an orderstring
    //                                                 (as those in the object editor)
    //
    method operator orderid= takes integer v returns nothing 
        set .oid=v
    endmethod
    method operator orderstring= takes string s returns nothing
        set .oid=OrderId(s)
    endmethod

//=================================================================================================
    // Finally, you can determine from which point to cast the ability: z is the height coordinate.
    //
    public boolean customsource=false //Use a custom casting source?

public real    sourcex     // Determine the casting source for the dummy spell, require customsource =true
    public real    sourcey     // You might prefer to use the setSourcePoint method
    public real    sourcez=0.0 //

method setSourcePoint takes real x, real y, real z returns nothing
       set .sourcex=x
       set .sourcey=y
       set .sourcez=z
       set .customsource=true
    endmethod

method setSourceLoc takes  location loc, real z returns nothing
       set .sourcex=GetLocationX(loc)
       set .sourcey=GetLocationY(loc)
       set .sourcez=z
       set .customsource=true
    endmethod

private boolean autodestroy  = false
    //========================================================================================================
    // you are always allowed to use .create() but you can also use createBasic which sets some things that
    // are usually necessary up.
    //
    public static method createBasic takes integer abilityID, integer orderid, player owner returns xecast
     local xecast r=xecast.allocate()
        if(r==0) then
            debug call BJDebugMsg("Warning: unbelievable but you actually used all xecast instances in your map! Please make sure you are not forgetting to destroy those what you create intensively, if that's not the case, then you'll have to increase xecast MAXINSTANCES")
        endif
        set r.oid=orderid
        set r.abilityid=abilityID
        set r.owningplayer=owner
     return r
    endmethod

//========================================================================================================
    // Just like the above one, but the instance will self destruct after a call to any cast method
    // (recommended)
    //
    public static method createBasicA takes integer abilityID, integer orderid, player owner returns xecast
        if(r==0) then
            debug call BJDebugMsg("Warning: unbelievable but you actually used all xecast instances in your map! Please make sure you are not forgetting to destroy those what you create intensively, if that's not the case, then you'll have to increase xecast MAXINSTANCES")
        endif
        set r.oid=orderid
        set r.abilityid=abilityID
        set r.owningplayer=owner
        set r.autodestroy=true
     return r
    endmethod

//==========================================================================================================
    // Just like create, but the struct instance self destructs after a call to any cast method
    // (Recommended)
    //
    public static method createA takes nothing returns xecast
        set r.autodestroy=true
     return r
    endmethod

//==========================================================================================================
    // So, create the dummy, assign options and cast the skill!
    // .castOnTarget(w)       : If you want to hit a widget w with the ability
    // .castOnPoint(x,y)      : If you want to hit a point (x,y) with the ability
    // .castInPoint(x,y)      : For spells like warstomp which do not have a target.
    // .castOnAOE(x,y,radius) : Classic area of effect cast. Considers collision size
    // .castOnGroup(g)        : Cast unit the unit group g, notice it will empty the group yet not destroy it.
    //

//**********************************************************************************************************
    // The implementation of such methods follows: 

private static  unit array dummystack
    private static  integer    top=0
    private static  unit       instantdummy

private integer oid=0

private static timer       gametime
    private static timer       T
    private static unit array  recycle
    private static real array  expiretime
    private static integer     rn=0

// private dorecycle method, sorry but I need this up here.
    //
    private static method dorecycle takes nothing returns nothing
     local unit u =.recycle[0]
     local integer l
     local integer r
     local integer p
     local real    lt
        call UnitRemoveAbility(u,GetUnitUserData(u))
        call SetUnitFlyHeight(u,0,0)
        if(.top==DUMMY_STACK_LIMIT) then
            call RemoveUnit(u)
        else
            set .dummystack[.top]=u
            set .top=.top+1
        endif
        set .rn=.rn-1
        if(.rn==0) then
            return
        endif
        set p=0
        set lt=.expiretime[.rn]
        loop
            set l=p*2+1
            exitwhen l>=.rn
            set r=p*2+2
            if(r>=.rn)then
                if(.expiretime[l]<lt) then
                    set .expiretime[p]=.expiretime[l]
                    set .recycle[p]=.recycle[l]
                    set p=l
                else
                    exitwhen true
                endif
            elseif (lt<=.expiretime[l]) and (lt<=.expiretime[r]) then
                exitwhen true
            elseif (.expiretime[l]<.expiretime[r]) then
                set .expiretime[p]=.expiretime[l]
                set .recycle[p]=.recycle[l]
                set p=l
            else
                set .expiretime[p]=.expiretime[r]
                set .recycle[p]=.recycle[r]
                set p=r
            endif
        endloop
        set .recycle[p]=.recycle[.rn]
        set .expiretime[p]=lt
        call TimerStart(.T, .expiretime[0]-TimerGetElapsed(.gametime), false, function xecast.dorecycle)
    endmethod

private static trigger abilityRemove

// Repetitive process and no inline implemented for large functions, so for now it is a textmacro:
    //! textmacro xecast_allocdummy
        if(.recycledelay<EPSILON) then
            set dummy=.instantdummy
            call SetUnitOwner(dummy,.owningplayer,false)
        elseif (.top>0) then
            set .top=.top-1
            set dummy=.dummystack[.top]
            call SetUnitOwner(dummy,.owningplayer,false)
        else
            set dummy=CreateUnit(.owningplayer,XE_DUMMY_UNITID,0,0,0)
            call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent(.abilityRemove,dummy,EVENT_UNIT_SPELL_ENDCAST)
            call UnitAddAbility(dummy,'Aloc')
            call UnitAddAbility(dummy,XE_HEIGHT_ENABLER)
            call UnitRemoveAbility(dummy,XE_HEIGHT_ENABLER)
        endif
        call UnitAddAbility(dummy,.abilityid)
        if(.level>1) then
            call SetUnitAbilityLevel(dummy,.abilityid,.level)
        endif
    //! endtextmacro
    private static integer cparent
    private static integer current
    private static real    cexpire
    //! textmacro xecast_deallocdummy
        if(.recycledelay>=EPSILON) then
            set .cexpire=TimerGetElapsed(.gametime)+.recycledelay
            set .current=.rn
            set .rn=.rn+1
            loop
                exitwhen (.current==0)
                set .cparent=(.current-1)/2
                exitwhen (.expiretime[.cparent]<=.cexpire)
                set .recycle[.current]=.recycle[.cparent]
                set .expiretime[.current]=.expiretime[.cparent]
                set .current=.cparent
            endloop
            set .expiretime[.current]=.cexpire
            set .recycle[.current]=dummy
            call SetUnitUserData(dummy,.abilityid)
            call TimerStart(.T, .expiretime[0]-TimerGetElapsed(.gametime), false, function xecast.dorecycle)
        else
            call SetUnitUserData(dummy,0)
            call SetUnitFlyHeight(dummy,0,0)
            call UnitRemoveAbility(dummy,.abilityid)
        endif
    //! endtextmacro

method castOnTarget takes widget target returns nothing
     local unit dummy
        //! runtextmacro xecast_allocdummy()
        if (.customsource) then
            call SetUnitX(dummy,.sourcex)
            call SetUnitY(dummy,.sourcey)
            call SetUnitFlyHeight(dummy,.sourcez,0.0)
        else
            call SetUnitX(dummy,GetWidgetX(target))
            call SetUnitY(dummy,GetWidgetY(target))
        endif
        call IssueTargetOrderById(dummy,this.oid,target)
        //! runtextmacro xecast_deallocdummy()
        if(.autodestroy ) then
            call this.destroy()
        endif
    endmethod

method castOnPoint takes real x, real y returns nothing
     local unit dummy
        if (.customsource) then
            call SetUnitX(dummy,.sourcex)
            call SetUnitY(dummy,.sourcey)
        else
            call SetUnitX(dummy,x)
            call SetUnitY(dummy,y)
        endif
        call IssuePointOrderById(dummy,this.oid,x,y)
        if(.autodestroy ) then
            call this.destroy()
        endif
    endmethod
    method castOnLoc takes location loc returns nothing
        //debug call BJDebugMsg("Warning: Locations are in use")
        //nah but I should 
        call .castOnPoint(GetLocationX(loc),GetLocationY(loc))
    endmethod

//ignores custom source x and y (for obvious reasons)
    method castInPoint takes real x, real y returns nothing
     local unit dummy
        if (.customsource) then
        endif
        call SetUnitX(dummy, x)
        call SetUnitY(dummy, y)
        call IssueImmediateOrderById(dummy,this.oid)
        if(.autodestroy ) then
            call this.destroy()
        endif
    endmethod
    method castInLoc takes location loc returns nothing
        //debug call BJDebugMsg("Warning: Locations are in use")
        //nah but I should 
        call .castInPoint(GetLocationX(loc),GetLocationY(loc))
    endmethod

//===================================================================================================
    // For method castOnAOE:
    //
    private static group    enumgroup
    private static real     aoex
    private static real     aoey
    private static real     aoeradius
    private static xecast   cinstance
    private static boolexpr aoefunc

// Might look wrong, but this is the way to make it consider collision size, a spell that
    // got a target circle and uses this method will let the user know which units it will
    // hit with the mass cast.
    static method filterAOE takes nothing returns boolean
     local unit u=GetFilterUnit()
        if IsUnitInRangeXY(u, .aoex, .aoey, .aoeradius) then
            call .cinstance.castOnTarget(u)
        endif
     set u=null
     return false
    endmethod

//
    method castOnAOE takes real x, real y, real radius returns nothing
     local boolean ad=this.autodestroy

if(ad) then
            set this.autodestroy=false
        endif
        set .aoex=x
        set .aoey=y
        set .aoeradius=radius
        set .cinstance=this
        call GroupEnumUnitsInRange(.enumgroup,x,y,radius + XE_MAX_COLLISION_SIZE , .aoefunc)
        if(ad) then
            call this.destroy()
        endif
    endmethod

method castOnAOELoc takes location loc,real radius returns nothing
        call .castOnAOE(GetLocationX(loc),GetLocationY(loc),radius)
    endmethod

//==================================================================================================
    // A quick and dirt castOnGroup method, perhaps it'll later have castOntarget inlined, but not now
    //
    method castOnGroup takes group g returns nothing
     local boolean ad=this.autodestroy    
     local unit t
        if(ad) then
            set this.autodestroy=false
        endif

loop
            set t=FirstOfGroup(g)
            exitwhen(t==null)
            call GroupRemoveUnit(g,t)
            call .castOnTarget(t)
        endloop
        if(ad) then
            call this.destroy()
        endif
    endmethod

private static method removeAbility takes nothing returns boolean
     local unit u=GetTriggerUnit()
        call UnitRemoveAbility(u, GetUnitUserData(u))
        //This is necessary, picture a value for recycle delay that's higher than the casting time,
        //for example if the spell does dps, if you leave the dummy caster with the ability and it 
        //is owned by an AI player it will start casting the ability on player units...

set u=null
     return true
    endmethod

//===================================================================================================
    // structinit is a scope private keyword.
    //
    static method structinit takes nothing returns nothing
     local integer i=INITIAL_DUMMY_COUNT+1
     local unit u
        set .aoefunc=Condition(function xecast.filterAOE)
        set .enumgroup=CreateGroup()
        set .abilityRemove = CreateTrigger()
        loop
            exitwhen (i==0)
            set u=CreateUnit(Player(15),XE_DUMMY_UNITID,0,0,0)
            call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent(.abilityRemove,u,EVENT_UNIT_SPELL_ENDCAST)
            call UnitAddAbility(u,'Aloc')
            call UnitAddAbility(u,XE_HEIGHT_ENABLER)
            call UnitRemoveAbility(u,XE_HEIGHT_ENABLER)
            set .dummystack[.top]=u
            set .top=.top+1
            set i=i-1
        endloop
        call TriggerAddCondition(.abilityRemove, Condition(function xecast.removeAbility ) )
        set .top=.top-1
        set .instantdummy=.dummystack[.top]
        set .T=CreateTimer()
        set .gametime=CreateTimer()
        call TimerStart(.gametime,12*60*60,false,null)
    endmethod

endstruct

private function init takes nothing returns nothing
    call xecast.structinit()
endfunction

endlibrary
Faster != more useful
Old 09-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #59
Tukki
User

Submissions (1)

Tukki has little to show at this moment (3)

okey, updated (not newgen but JASSHelper). You know you should put that ".7" so one knows it has been updated.
Tukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #60
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

What .7?
Faster != more useful