wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #61
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Hmm, ok, Thanks Jazradel. Lemme see...

- [Elemental]? please.
- [Icons].
- [Missing Skins]; what is that?
- [Other] sounds interesting, but what is it (release as well?)
--EDIT--
- (I couldn't find any downloads for [Unsung Legends], so what do you have, exactly?)

I'm interested in Humanoids, but it's rather large and a long DL. Has anyone already gotten it and can recommend it to me?

Man, this is hard; how to know what is in each thing; not sure if I need any Gnome, and I'll probably never get around to doing Pandaren anyway...

~~~

Still, really awexome. There are so many models that I've only seen pictures of! Esp. Phoenix-IV's stuff. Sentry Cannon, War Airship, etc... Although I wasn't particularly impressed with the Iron Plague stuff but a few. :/
It's ironic; just after I open up the TToR mpq's and get stuff like the Tiki Ice Mage, it appears here. :P

Also ironic; last night I was messing around and thought it'd be cool to remove the Shadow Hunter from his Face-mask, and make just a "Tiki Mask" unit that floated around... And then I looked through [Mechanical], and found one already, with a glowy-portrait... Eerie. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide-Arc Ephemera
I have a feeling I won't be using these in my submitted project due to lack of artist names.

Bah, as long as you properly don't credit yourself, credit Jaz., and leave it open to comment, it should be fine.

But speaking of which: Didn't the user "Cookie" create the Tiki Ice Mage (found under Units->Trolls->Ice) and the Goblin Chemical Tank (found under Goblins)? I would like to credit appropriately where possible.
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 08-30-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #62
Dan van Ohllus
Negatory

Submissions (40)

Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)

If you still have the Ancient Sea Lord (the monotone Naga skin for the Tree of Ages model) I've made a while ago, please PM me about it and make a pastebin, Jaz. I've lost it during a harddrive format.

And since you have some of my stuffs too (they have readme's, so you can see the author name), I'd, like RDZ said, thank you to omit them from your uploading.

Optional:
I also lost TDR's Idiotic Pig model and would like to have that as well (if you have it of course), since he removed it from wc3c. But if TDR doesn't want the model to be handed out, then I'll accept his decision.

I don't take requests, so don't PM or e-mail me for any.

WHY IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO POST YOUR FIRST MODEL/SKIN/ICON

Last edited by Dan van Ohllus : 08-30-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Dan van Ohllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #63
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

Quote:
But speaking of which: Didn't the user "Cookie" create the Tiki Ice Mage (found under Units->Trolls->Ice) and the Goblin Chemical Tank (found under Goblins)? I would like to credit appropriately where possible.
Those have credits. Check the read me.

Missing skins is probably models which are missing skins.
Other is models from other games. Zelda, Mario, Starcraft, etc.
Pretty much every icon if from CrazyRussian, so there isn't much point uploading it.
Will upload Elementals.

I definitely had Idiotic Pig, but I lost it.

I've pmed you the Sealord.

Temporarily disabled the ones with your models in them, Dan van Ohllus

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.

Last edited by Jazradel : 08-30-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:49 AM   #64
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Hmmm... I can't skin, so forget the [Missing Skins] one. As well as [Icons] and [Other], too.

Thx for Elementals; can't wait to see on Tuesday!

Never mind...

--EDIT--

Y'know, we should make a list (maybe on the first post) of all the "please-don't-use" models.
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 09-02-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #65
BrotherDog
User

BrotherDog has little to show at this moment (0)

Are there any building from those days that are no longer available? These would be nice too.
BrotherDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:18 AM   #66
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

***I could not find an Elemental pack uploaded recently... Am I mistaken?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #67
BrotherDog
User

Maybe, much like the Humanoid one, it may not be up yet. I hope it happens though.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #68
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

I disabled them, but never got around to reuploading them. I'm on holiday now, so I may do it when I get home.

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #69
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Cool cool. Have a good time.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #70
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Reupload the humanoids folder D:
Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #71
BrotherDog
User

It's there now, but it's set to private. He also added Demons, Humans and Zombies.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:31 AM   #72
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Added Zombies?? When? I thought he already put those up...

Well, it's a good day to do so, I guess.

--EDIT--

Alright, where are you looking? All I see are the same 13
(Attachments - Dwarfs -Effects - Faceless - Faceless (smaller) - Goblin - Insect - Mechanical - Naga - Night Elf - Spirit - Starcraft - Troll)

??

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 10-30-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:27 AM   #73
BrotherDog
User

They're in red and marked "Private".

Well they're gone now...

Hmmmmmmm....?

Last edited by BrotherDog : 10-31-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:09 AM   #74
Malf
I LIKE PIZZA! | >

Submissions (2)

Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)

Send a message via AIM to Malf

Nice job there Jazradel! Where's the link though? I want to check the stuff out.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #75
BrotherDog
User

They were back, but still set to private. See?-->