wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #16
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

lol now thats it's winning ;)
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-08-2006, 12:21 AM   #17
Orc Dork
User

Orc Dork is on a distinguished road (20)

i just read this Taur, i never payed attention to the contest yet. Didnt feel like combing through the thread for stories.

FEAR THE UBER HORDE BABY

*JohnFN's Apprentice*

Will work for rep!
BTW: ... --- .-. .-. -.-- ..-. --- .-. --. . - - .. -. --. -.-- --- ..- .--. .-. . --. -. .- -. -

Warning: This Link Contains A Virus
Orc Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:02 AM   #18
Hemlock
user

Hemlock will become famous soon enough (70)Hemlock will become famous soon enough (70)Hemlock will become famous soon enough (70)

Send a message via AIM to Hemlock

I am flattered.
Thanks for the feedback on the story Johnfn, I am pleased to hear that the story falls in place.

p.s: 200 post :) happy me

Last edited by Hemlock : 02-08-2006 at 02:04 AM.
Hemlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:09 AM   #19
player_72985
Optimus Spine

Submissions (2)

player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)

Send a message via AIM to player_72985 Send a message via MSN to player_72985 Send a message via Yahoo to player_72985

Quote:
Grammar 5/10 It wasn't bad but it could use some work, and at the end, you started using "u" instead of "you"! How awful! *collective gasp*

~bored~ Grammar problem I should've checked, but as I told King Gigli, too busy nowadays to even think of such things, oh well. dang I'm tired...sleep schedule 1 player 0.... Good luck to whoever wins. *falls dead asleep*

Hidden information:
I've seen the end of time, an oblivion so vast the voids themselves are lost in its shadow. But it is not our end, for I saw your end. ~The Return
Shipwrecked - 100%
Azrael's Tale - Canceled
The Return - Canceled
Blizzard Contest Entry: Waves of Blood - 100%
3rd Place in the Battle.net Contest
player_72985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:23 AM   #20
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

Quote:
Originally Posted by player_72985
~bored~ Grammar problem I should've checked, but as I told King Gigli, too busy nowadays to even think of such things, oh well. dang I'm tired...sleep schedule 1 player 0.... Good luck to whoever wins. *falls dead asleep*

and i dont care much about grammar...as you know i look eagerly forward to your cinematic.

and please continue all discussion about the stories in the OTHER topic...theres three now pertaining to this contest...MADNESS I TELLS YA!