wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Tutorials > Trigger (GUI)/ AI editor Tutorials
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

Ok, you should explain a bit more about the SubString function.
You should mention that, when the entered number is shorter than the 4 digits that you're checking for, it will still work. But also be sure to mention what happens when what the user enters is not a number, or a number with other text followig.

Other than that it looks ok and should be useful for beginners. Keep them coming! I suggest you put all the other systems into this thread also, unless they are really complicated.

PS: Iv'e changed the colored text back from red because it doesn't go well with some site themes.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #17
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)

Quote:
PS: Iv'e changed the colored text back from red because it doesn't go well with some site themes.

Ah, thanks.

Quote:
Other than that it looks ok and should be useful for beginners. Keep them coming! I suggest you put all the other systems into this thread also, unless they are really complicated.

Will do. The exception might be if I make a collision system, as I can see many beginners finding it useful.

Quote:
Ok, you should explain a bit more about the SubString function.
You should mention that, when the entered number is shorter than the 4 digits that you're checking for, it will still work. But also be sure to mention what happens when what the user enters is not a number, or a number with other text followig.

Will add more explanation to those parts.
Kwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #18
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

Looks okay, as Pitzer said. Approved. Since it's only got one system, I decided to change the name to reflect it so it could better be found.
Quote:
[13:32] <Akolyt0r> hmm.. stil i want to have some unused women

Last edited by Captain Griffen : 07-14-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #19
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)

Much appreciated, Griffo. Changed first post to match.

Last edited by Kwah : 07-15-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Kwah is offline   Reply With Quote