wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > Concept Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #16
Punisher_x
User

Submissions (18)

Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)

Send a message via MSN to Punisher_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightKirtar
Wormskull wasnt even rude. You guys clearly havent seen actual critics... :S
Wormskull is a dick. As far as i can remember. Everything he did was offending. Yah he made some critiques but 5% of them actully were helpful. The others were usless nonsence.

He also thinks hes big and bad calling other peoples work trash like some of KDE's stuff. I think KDE could rape wormskull in art and skinning any day.

On Topic: Pic looks nice but its to much blood and not enough detail for my tastes.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:13 AM   #17
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

what the hell do you eat, because bullshit keeps coming out of your mouth and into your typing. you don't know wormskull so shut the hell up.

on topic: yes, the picture looks nice indeed and with enough details as it is for me.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #18
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

:/

I must confess the direct attacks on people here really aren't necessary.
No I didn't know him, but from what I read of what he said, I had no desire to meet him either. In my opinion, attitude means more than talent.
Either way, I don't think we need to violently start a war here just because some people like him and others don't.

Besides, I just figured out the picture is actually a worm with a skull on the end.
Boy do I feel intelligent.

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 08-26-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:28 AM
Shadowy Crafter
This message has been deleted by Shadowy Crafter. Reason: erasing traces
Old 08-26-2006, 11:20 AM   #19
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

I get mad because you all hate him for no reason, he was just bluffing all the time and you took him too seriously; and he gaved good critique. I respect your opinions, but not your judgements. And I realy doubt that you know him well.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #20
Werewulf
Banned

Submissions (86)

Werewulf has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Crafter
Let me guess... Werewulf, did you planned or at least expected htis "Battle for the Worm'"?

what? you think i made this art or shown it here to cause an argument?!.

i made it here since hes a very dear friend of mine and i share somethin that he also has. and no, he isnt a all this bad stuff people are saying, if you met him and got to know him personally then you wouldnt all be bragging, i dont use my art to do things like this and people even mentioning i used my art to do all this argueing is disgusting..

You not just insulting wormskull, your insulting me.
Werewulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Shadowy Crafter
This message has been deleted by Shadowy Crafter. Reason: erasing traces
Old 08-26-2006, 10:15 PM   #21
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of those who misinterpreted him.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:23 PM   #22
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

I don't know about that...
It is one thing if one person misunderstands you, but if you say things in such a way to incite a huge mass of people to misunderstand you and then make no effort to mend the negative reputation you build...
Well then it shows a lack of caring, which in turn makes it worse.
This isnt even using Worm as an example, what I noted above holds true for anyone.

Notta once have I said I hated someone I didn't know, I just had no desire to meet him.
I'm just saying, I think both sides of this quasi-debate are being unreasonable here.

In any case, all of his good critiques could have been given in a much more ameliorable manner.
And I do hope everyone can at least agree to that.

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 08-26-2006 at 10:27 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:29 PM   #23
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

Alright, as an old member of wc3c (kind of) i coulden't let this topic go without my word in it.
I, as a neutral person i am, can't say anything bad or good about wormskull, he insulted many - yes, but he did it becouse the ones he insulted coulden't understand him, maby he was a bit harsh with his comments but in some way he was right. Wormskull never actualy said anything rude to me or my work EVER, becouse I was showing him that i understand him (though don't think i did...), something like "just playing along". Can't say his work was bad, it was just something... well.... strange and out of this world... He was doing it all right, but in a sloppy kind of was, but maby it's just his style. I'm sure if he'd picked a bit difirent path, all of his sloppy work would turn into great art.

On topic: The picture is great, it has a "wormskull" style to it, though i like it more then his work. Good job!
And I like the eye as well (Yes the "EYE" becouse there's only 1 shown -.-)
I'm here, i'm near, no need to shout."
- TheReaper

The Diary will never die...
The Ghoul's Diary Part 2!
Read all you want... if you dare...

Last edited by TheReaper : 08-26-2006 at 11:34 PM.
TheReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:42 PM   #24
map-maker
I smell like 1337 sauce.

Submissions (5)

map-maker will become famous soon enough (50)map-maker will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via AIM to map-maker

har har
<--- was honorary wormskull of the week, or day, or month or w/e the hell it was ^^ wormskull ftw!111!1!1!11!!1!shiftoneone133754uc3. but...werewulf i do like your dark scary bloody art ^^
Old 08-27-2006, 01:33 AM   #25
Werewulf
Banned

Submissions (86)

Werewulf has little to show at this moment (0)

scaring bloody art?..er..just intices me in certain ways...

and at wc3sear people hating wormskull since other people bragged how bad he is, so dont judge a person before you've talked and had a proper chat. no more wormskull arguements people.
Werewulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:39 AM   #26
Zapp90
User

Submissions (6)

Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDR
fuck you, wormskull is a great person and an awsome artist.
Sorry werewulf, I just HAD to quote that for truth.

Anyway, nice stuff, especially the eyes, as said. Very creative.
Zapp90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:39 PM   #27
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDR
fuck you, wormskull is a great person (meh, I know worse) and (maybe, with a lot of training, in a somewhat distant future) an awsome artist.

/Agree.
Nasrudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #28
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

The fact people I do respect defend him so vigilantly is enough proof for me.
Apologies, he must have been a good guy afterall.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:16 PM   #29
mr.staby
User

mr.staby has little to show at this moment (4)

I feel like joining in. Wormskull wasn't the asshole you all call him(with the exception of a few). He actual criticised the right way and I would take his criticism any day. His drawing style was really fresh ,though his anatomy was kind of meh. But I'm sure he's improved. You two should bring him back here.

Edit:Oh and mapmaker ,no you weren't. Wormskull hated anime and I liked him for that. You on the other hand have it all over. But enough of this lets be friends everybody...

Last edited by mr.staby : 08-27-2006 at 05:21 PM.
mr.staby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:59 AM   #30
Freakazoid
I love you all.

Submissions (14)

Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)

Werewulf has a crush on wormy!

Wormskull, was a GOD of off topic!

He was a good artist and good ol dickhead (in a positive way), and his critisism was 100% helpful.

"It sucks, to much yellow, go away n00b!"
"DONT CNP YOU BASTARD, go and learn something"

To tired to write more.