wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 03:15 PM   #1
RightField
Imperial Cock Stout

Respected User

Submissions (1)

RightField will become famous soon enough (28)

The Tales of Raviganion currently needs a couple of people, who are online alot and has a copy of TToR 3.2 LE, to help with Alpha Testing the 3.22 version in multiplayer. Testers must have a PC seeing as the alpha patch exe doesn't work on Mac. If you're interested come to irc channel #newracemod on server irc.maxcrane.com

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #2
Matte_c
User

Matte_c has little to show at this moment (0)

All my time has been taken by beta testing patches for sacred.. But now I'm back and I've already reported that the ents is created before the redwood tree is finished... So I'm back. Nice job btw, really some improvments since the last alpha patch I tested. =) Cheers!
Old 08-18-2004, 04:14 PM   #3
Dark Dragon3
User

Dark Dragon3 has little to show at this moment (0)

the site doesn't work, or i cant find the IRC.

If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page. Seeing this instead of the website you expected?
This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #4
RightField
Imperial Cock Stout

Respected User

Submissions (1)

RightField will become famous soon enough (28)

http://race.wc3campaigns.com/ There, go to dl section. Make sure you got 3.2 LE before getting the alpha thingies. And READ before asking questions.