wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Animated Models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #16
JarredGorea
User

JarredGorea has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla
Neato

Strange name thou? Thought you'd go more with something like 'Acidbat' :p

acidbat

what
JarredGorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #17
Bugazii
User

Bugazii has little to show at this moment (0)

Ofc it sounds wierd.
Hmm... it would be nice, if you uploaded a pack with only the marines...
I downloaded the big pack, but i dont think it would be so smart with 200 skins, because i dont know what of them thats should be used, and it would take long time to find it...
So uhm cant you please upload a pack with only the marine models??
Old 05-22-2008, 04:22 PM   #18
abriko
User

Submissions (22)

abriko is a jewel in the rough (159)abriko is a jewel in the rough (159)

-.- Do you know the mdx pather, or model editor ? It can tell you the textures needed and the paths, so please..

Last edited by abriko : 05-22-2008 at 04:36 PM.
abriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #19
Bugazii
User

Bugazii has little to show at this moment (0)

Allright, i dont know it. Anyways im going to check it^^
Old 09-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #21
Quetzalcotl
User

Quetzalcotl has little to show at this moment (0)

sorry for replying so late but i wanted to use this model and it didnt work...
Old 09-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #22
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

It's nobody's fault.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #23
abriko
User

Submissions (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abriko
-.- Do you know the mdx pather, or model editor ? It can tell you the textures needed and the paths, so please..
Old 09-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #24
redbean
User

redbean has little to show at this moment (0)

Thumbs up Heeeeeeeeeey there!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I know how to get the paths on models without anyone's help..
But still, what the fuck man.. -.-

Here is a couple of questions for the model maker, not only this one, but all of you model makers:

1. Is it HARD TIME, to give out the paths?
2. Is it HARD TIME, for you writing them here, REALLY?
3. If you make models that take days, weeks or even months to do, still HARD TIME, to write the paths here?

If that's the case, then stop modeling, I think its to HARD TIME for you even to make models..

FFS some people are not even over 12, how do you think they will be able to import the models without paths?

*sigh* -.-

Dont think because you make models, you're better then anyone else..
In MAX 75 years you will be a dead "forgotten one" or a loser that cant breathe without a machine..
And 100 years after your death you wont even be remembered in your family
Just picture for yourself a 1000 years!!
Or why not 100 billion?!
Then the "Tellus" wont even exist anymore, the whole history will be erased!

So just give out the paths easy, so n00bs and young people can use em as well.. Young people remember nice people that care for them, not "uptight" people that think they are "Winners" and call them n00bs..
Then you will 100 % be remembered of that young kid as a "Good guy/girl"..

Hmmm, but now when I come to think of it, you wont be remembered for the rest of eternity however you do.
If u dont take a spaceship and knows how to live without growing old for a couple of thousand billion of years.

Damn, you can do whatever you want, dont post path if u dont want to, post path if u want to.. I dont really care anymore.. That thing with space and end of the world was to depressing..

WOW, I kind of fell into the rhytm of writing, from just a complaining to the end of the world!

Waaaaaaay to much weed tonight, Im jsut gonna listen to music now..

What the fuck did I talk about again?
redbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 AM   #25
dragon_kid
User

dragon_kid has little to show at this moment (0)

Own it, using it, loving it ^.^

For my use, I copied the Demolish ability and changed it to Acid Attack, which does 4 times the normal damage to all organic units. Not too overpowered, though, as they only got 400 range.

P.S. Redbean, chill out. He gets a lot of the questions for pathing, even when they're posted right on the page with 30-size type.
dragon_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #26
redbean
User

redbean has little to show at this moment (0)

Btw, www.acathla.com is in spanish or something..

Im thinking about making a site for you all wc3 fans in latin or some ancient language nobody uses anymore.. good idea!? Get my point!? :)
redbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #27
abriko
User

Submissions (22)

REDBEAN ... OMG -.- What a poor row of questions....

You give the desire to stop upload my models. First, I create models for my campaign and my maps. If the purpose was to just give it people, i would never create it.
Do you know how i'm busy ? I receive tons of mail that request to me a models or a pack. Uploading it is just extra time that i usualy use to work on my project or earn money with my business's project.

So if you can't use it, stop do the child and go to learn. I'm not here to teach you. If after upload models, we can read such craps, i'll stop upload. The main destination of my models are not to be uploaded.

If you really want a reason, i give you one reason, just for you : if a guy is not able to upload a model without path on the website, he is just able to start crap maps ( just start ). To no put path is a kind of protection against noobs.

Quote:
Btw, www.acathla.com is in spanish or something..

Im thinking about making a site for you all wc3 fans in latin or some ancient language nobody uses anymore.. good idea!? Get my point!? :)

No you are not thinking about that. You know why ? Because you are so lazzy ! And OMG !! You can't understand that there is people in the world not english ?
Talking about warcraft3 have to be in english ???
Can someone kick this kid for me?

Last edited by abriko : 09-04-2008 at 07:39 PM.
abriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #28
TotallyAwesome
User

Project Member: TBR

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome

Nah, don't, redbean is just a moron who needs a kick in the nuts, and probably a ban. I mean, redbean, you just simply suck. Some people would be happy to get those models with a texture they need to compress, some stuff they have to fix, and then implement it all into their maps. But no, you have to bitch about TEXTURE PATHS which is something you can figure out just by converting model to mdl and looking at the code/bitmaps. If you are a moron to bitch about THAT, you shouldn't even be allowed to use models. Oh and that bullshit with young people, if they know nothing about models, their maps are most likely going to be idiotically poor. Not only that, but abriko spent loads of time working on those models, if you think it is HARD TIME for him to model you could be wrong, or you could be wrong. What is important is that he DID make the models and he DID upload, for your bloody sake, and for sake of other people who could use. Now, your "if you are a modeler you think you are better than anyone else" is invalid. What have YOU made? How did YOU contribute to the community? You've done exactly nothing! "Equality" is bullshit. People are not equal. And abriko, sir, is sure ten thousand times better than you.

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 09-04-2008 at 08:38 PM.
TotallyAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #29
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Alright people, chill down.
Redhead stop making such a huge scandal out of nothing. Really, you just ranted nonesense. Don't let me catch you doing this again.
Everyone else stop flaming and provoking him.
Stop this offtopicness here!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #30
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Just to stop this discussion, those are the paths:

Textures\TeamColor00.blp
Textures\agentzergicide.blp
Textures\Clouds8x8Fade.blp
Textures\zergicideagent.blp
Textures\GenericGlowX.blp
Textures\lensflare1Ax.blp
Textures\zergicideagent.blp

What a coincidence, is the same path as in the zip file...
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote