wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk
Default Project News: OD Updated!

OBSIDIAN DEPTHS
Version 0.10r Released!

Obsidian Depths (OD) is a fast-paced multiplayer dungeon crawler map of survival and dynamic gameplay. It supplies players with a vibrantly changing environment that requires they adapt to it or fall by the wayside. The map isn't for the faint of heart, though, as it was designed with the ultimate level of difficulty in mind. Each and every one of its 10 levels and 13 bosses is crafted with its own theme and requirements players must meet to complete it.

OD 0.10r has been released, featuring a slew of fixes and tons of new adjustments to the map, its bosses, its heroes, its aesthetics, and so forth. Check out the Obsidian Depths Map Thread for the release information and the Obsidian Depths Forum where you can post your thoughts on the new version! I'm still taking suggestions too, so don't be scared to drop me a line and see what I think of your ideas!

On behalf of WC3C and the staff, I'd like to congratulate me on proving that Hosted Projects do get updates! Also, as a note of mentioning to other Hosted Projects, if you guys have updates you can always contact me as the Projects Director and I'd be happy to post a site-wide announcement about your update. That's part of the stuff you get access to by being hosted. Don't forget!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

Is this like Pyramid Escape?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

No, it's not a minigame map. It's more like playing through a dungeon in a Legend of Zelda game, that's really the best parallel to another game that I can draw.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #4
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

Congratulations!

Quote:
On behalf of WC3C and the staff, I'd like to congratulate me on proving that Hosted Projects do get updates!

<3
Quote:
[13:32] <Akolyt0r> hmm.. stil i want to have some unused women
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Approved Map: Tropical TagApproved Map: Element TD

Send a message via AIM to Karawasa Send a message via MSN to Karawasa

Congratulations to one of the great map makers still around.

Element Tower Defense - Premier WC3 Custom Game
Karawasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

<3
Old 05-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)

Hero Contest #3 - 3rd PlaceSkinning Contest 10 ~ Druid of the talon

Send a message via AIM to THE_END Send a message via MSN to THE_END

Bout to DL this update Dusk, I'll prob AIM ya what I think bouts it ^_^