wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > - Submit a resource -
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #31
TheKid
User

TheKid will become famous soon enough (37)TheKid will become famous soon enough (37)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
Please don't, because I will graveyard it on the premise of it being idiotic. I already have a perfectly coded critical strike example in the IDDS demo map, showing exactly how to do it. It is not difficult, nor should it be some standalone system.

To be honest this just kind of sounds like, "don't even try or I will grave-yard it because I don't want anybody to use anything other than IDDS".

By the way, Dusk, perhaps you should fix the problems with your IDDS before shaming others for over-looking it. You haven't even responded to the most recent post in that thread yet here you are preaching the brilliance of your system.

Last edited by TheKid : 05-22-2010 at 10:39 PM.
TheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #32
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid
To be honest this just kind of sounds like, "don't even try or I will grave-yard it because I don't want anybody to use anything other than IDDS".

By the way, Dusk, perhaps you should fix the problems with your IDDS before shaming others for over-looking it. You haven't even responded to the most recent post in that thread yet here you are preaching the brilliance of your system.
That is a very old post you quoted; you should pay attention to dates before you do such things. The hilarious part about it is that "the most recent post" in the IDDS thread is from April of this year, and the post you quoted is from October of last year. You should've PMed me when you noticed I hadn't responded - I didn't even see your post.

Anyway, I should also inform you that you shouldn't be off topic (and threatening, really dude, come on) in someone else's thread. It's against the rules.

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 05-27-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #33
TheKid
User

TheKid will become famous soon enough (37)TheKid will become famous soon enough (37)

Lmao. Really? I should have checked the dates then I sound stupid but my point was just check out the thread. I wasn't trying to offend you.

It really wouldn't make sense for me to come to a submission thread and try and insult a system of yours that has already been approved, there's nothing to accomplish with that. I really don't know what I was thinking at the time because I didn't check the dates to see where you have been most active it was quite some time ago, I swear this was your most recent post though.

Last edited by TheKid : 06-07-2010 at 07:34 PM.
TheKid is offline   Reply With Quote