wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Tutorials > Modeling Tutorials
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2007, 12:29 PM   #16
Pryme
User

Pryme has little to show at this moment (0)

hey can you tell me how to import a custom model with out TFT editor? I have tried adding the models in to the main MPQ with MPQMaster. I add the units under the undead units path with folders but when I reopen the file the units get their own directorys. Sorry I just haven't gotten replys on my other post that I accidently put in the wrong section. Thanks for the help!
Pryme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #17
Gottwie
User

Gottwie has little to show at this moment (0)

Hey I am trying to find out how to import more than one model into the World Editor, can someone please help me?
Gottwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #18
FetteWorst
User

FetteWorst has little to show at this moment (0)

Well..... hello i come with a (at least it seems that way) simple question...i created a simple Tower model, to get a grasp of the tools, how to import the things, animate them and so on..i followed some tutorials and everything worked just fine....but i fail at importing the model properly, so i came here seeking for some help from the experienced people.
Please help me i tryed it for several hours now, googled it(again and again...,tryed different tuts, recompiled the model, double checked everything!...
I always receive the "date could not be loaded:test.mdl(mdl i right, isn't it? mdx?)
so what is my friggin problem? the model and its animation just work fine in the viewer, could it still be corrupted? or did i just messed up with the model path, while importing the model into the map editor?(honestly i tryed everything out, sadly everytime the path seemed to be wrong!)

Well thats a bunch of question marks here, i hope someone might be able to help me, many thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hh.JPG (144.5 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by FetteWorst : 07-30-2008 at 07:40 PM.
FetteWorst is offline   Reply With Quote