wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 06:46 AM   #61
Ganon
User

Respected User

Ganon has little to show at this moment (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix-IV
yeah, it was a nice idea, but the WCIII engine just wasnt designed for FPSness and it never will be.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to all the FPS mod models and skins that were completed?

They should have been released unless the original authors did not consent to this. I know somebody else has these lying around.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-24-2004, 06:55 AM   #62
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

the only FPS models i ever saw were the ones that were cut from the mod before it was finished, you had some awesome models in there, would be a shame if they went to waste.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:01 PM   #63
Cookie
User

Respected User

Submissions (4)

Cookie will become famous soon enough (26)

Glad to see you back online Ganon, dont let your laptop go poof this time -_-

Good luck with java programming, maybe we will see eachother back again in ut2k4 modding ( if you see a vehicle called deathall that runs over people and zooeefs around the map as a pinball, that would be mine...)
Old 04-24-2004, 11:55 PM   #64
Warbringer87
User

Warbringer87 has little to show at this moment (0)

indeed. ZORPG is still alive...somewhat. Your welcome if you wish to stab people.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:22 AM   #65
Ganon
User

Respected User

I probably won't be staying around long though. AP Exams arrive in a little over a week and my graduation occurs shortly after that. To top it off, I do have final projects in my 2 Computer Science courses which will take up extra time. I'm looking forward to completing those 2 projects since they are very open ended. :)
Old 04-25-2004, 02:41 AM   #66
VaginalSuicide
User

VaginalSuicide has little to show at this moment (0)

1) It wasnt that hard to know it was Ganon, triforce is one of the major elements of the Zelda games plus he made looong pages of stuff only Ganon could have done. I remember the days Ganon beleaved in this sites potential thats all. It wasnt a personal attack, Ganon was the best admin. Actually it wouldnt be a bad idea if you came back once your exams over and whip this place back into shape.
2) Yeah, dont know. Very good memory.
3) Thanks. Ill do the same for you :P
Old 04-25-2004, 08:10 PM   #67
Warbringer87
User

Ganon, get in touch with me:

AIM: DivineRight87
MSN: Warbringer87@hotmail.com

or just PM me here, at CC, wherever.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:18 AM   #68
Ganon
User

Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaginalSuicide
1) It wasnt that hard to know it was Ganon, triforce is one of the major elements of the Zelda games plus he made looong pages of stuff only Ganon could have done. I remember the days Ganon beleaved in this sites potential thats all. It wasnt a personal attack, Ganon was the best admin. Actually it wouldnt be a bad idea if you came back once your exams over and whip this place back into shape.
2) Yeah, dont know. Very good memory.
3) Thanks. Ill do the same for you :P

Thanks for the compliments. Although I have no more power here, I have made a few suggestions to Draco to improve this site for the better. I hope to see a few of them come into effect in time.

Warbringer, I'll contact you as soon as I can.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:28 AM   #69
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

I added you WB, I can do those custom birth anims for ya.

Be excellent to each other.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:07 AM   #70
John_Drake
User

Project Leader: DoC

John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)

After a quick look through this topic, I've seen the term "Gameplay Mod" being used to describe this mod. Frankly, there should be no need to use such a term, because the opposite would be an "Art Mod" and who the hell wants to play that? Sure, it might be fun to play for a bit as you discover the new models, new animations, and new skins... but once all the flash has worn off, you're left with an empty hulk of a mod that wastes space on your hard drive.

Every mod should be about gameplay... though, a lot of the ones I've downloaded and played certainly weren't thinking about it, I'll tell you that much. Now, if anyone else has anything negative to say about this mod, shut your trap and get some sun. Anyone who as any other positive comments or suggestions, feel free to state them. War Bringer deserves credit for all the work he has done on this mod, and shame on anyone who feels the need to belittle him just because the mod doesn't suit their tastes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to download it.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:10 AM   #71
Shadow_Strike
Pokemon Trainer

Submissions (1)

Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)

i personally dont like mods (no offense, ttor left a deep mark in me, just like yobguls), so i dont dl em... but all i have to say is that if its a mod, its been tested, and put out for release then by god its gotta be better than those who have the best staff but never get it done
Old 04-26-2004, 05:28 AM   #72
Warbringer87
User

Thanks for all the support folks. just letting you know the "official" (as official as it can get) bnet channel for Divine Right is

USWest: Op TPCnet

Hope to see you guys on :)
Old 04-28-2004, 09:29 PM   #73
MantisScreamer
User

MantisScreamer is on a distinguished road (16)

don't forget you can check if anyone is in the channel by visiting campaigncreations.org
Closed Thread