wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 01:26 AM   #16
Zeppelin_Child
User

Zeppelin_Child has little to show at this moment (0)

pure genius.....lol
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-02-2003, 01:39 AM   #17
Thunderhammer

You know what? That comic really kinda reached down inside of me and made me realise something that I never have before. It made me sit back and ponder, about life and other things, and I just sort of sat and thought for a while. The great part about that comic is that, well, it's not that funny and, well, it's not really that developed plot wise and such, it's the truly lovable characters. The guy on the left, he is wearing blue pants, and I can really relate to that. The guy on the right is really informed about the world, politics and whatnot. You know, when the guy on the right (let's call him Phil) said to (let's call the other guy Joe) Joe "hey the new D2 patch is out". That one sentence spoke out to me, amidst the brilliant rhetoric of the author's work and something just clicked in my mind. Now that I have read that comic, I do believe that I am a better person. It's almost like it was propaganda, the way the author spoke the truth. The XBox is large, abnormally large if you will, and I can totally see someone tripping over its massive bulk. This comic teaches us all a lesson out our own lives. The striking words on that page remind us all to live our days like they were the last. We should always strive to live our lives to the fullest, and to protect the innocent. That is really the message here, I think. The innocent are helpless and quite often really hot females. This alone may not be enough to inspire you to help them, but this, this... work of art if you will should be ample motivation. I don't speak for all, but I hope more comics of this caliber are made and posted on this site.:D

Old 04-02-2003, 01:42 AM   #18
Shinryu

They have names...Mike and Andy...

Old 04-02-2003, 01:45 AM   #19
Thunderhammer

My bad, my bad.

Old 04-02-2003, 01:51 AM   #20
weaaddar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

weaaddar has a spectacular aura about (131)

The main rule of Webcomics is aparently make fun of the Xbox. Which is why it was added. The comic is intentionally crappy. Andy is the man tripping, and Mike is the guy who tricks him.
Old 04-02-2003, 01:52 AM   #21
KDEWolf
User

Respected User

KDEWolf is on a distinguished road (20)

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunderhammer
You know what? That comic really kinda reached down inside of me and made me realise something that I never have before. It made me sit back and ponder, about life and other things, and I just sort of sat and thought for a while. The great part about that comic is that, well, it's not that funny and, well, it's not really that developed plot wise and such, it's the truly lovable characters. The guy on the left, he is wearing blue pants, and I can really relate to that. The guy on the right is really informed about the world, politics and whatnot. You know, when the guy on the right (let's call him Phil) said to (let's call the other guy Joe) Joe "hey the new D2 patch is out". That one sentence spoke out to me, amidst the brilliant rhetoric of the author's work and something just clicked in my mind. Now that I have read that comic, I do believe that I am a better person. It's almost like it was propaganda, the way the author spoke the truth. The XBox is large, abnormally large if you will, and I can totally see someone tripping over its massive bulk. This comic teaches us all a lesson out our own lives. The striking words on that page remind us all to live our days like they were the last. We should always strive to live our lives to the fullest, and to protect the innocent. That is really the message here, I think. The innocent are helpless and quite often really hot females. This alone may not be enough to inspire you to help them, but this, this... work of art if you will should be ample motivation. I don't speak for all, but I hope more comics of this caliber are made and posted on this site.:D

OMG thunderhammer! It really must have got deep into you to write ALL THAT. emote_sweat
Old 04-02-2003, 01:52 AM   #22
Kiether
User

Kiether has little to show at this moment (0)

come on... u said i could be a moderator...:(
Old 04-02-2003, 01:57 AM   #23
Zeppelin_Child
User

thunderhammer, i agree with you and do believe that it is a complete work of genius, however, i disagree in several areas

1. the lines showing movement mak the leg seem as if it is moving downwards, therefore the leg is not tripping over the xbox, but kiking the xbox with its heel

2. i believe that the actually meening of this comic is not that we should live our lives 2 the fullest, but rather kik xboxes and c how much our feet hurt afterwards, because, it is obviaous the persons foot will hurt once it hits the xbox

however thunderhammer, i do believe u r an insiteful genius, and should mak the next commic
Old 04-02-2003, 02:23 AM   #24
martian67
User

martian67 has little to show at this moment (0)

Ive got too words for you Crap-tastic, or is that one word, BAH me anit know none no english
Old 04-02-2003, 02:55 AM   #25
Zeppelin_Child
User

hmmmmmmmm, more like crapulous
Old 04-02-2003, 02:56 AM   #26
Zeppelin_Child
User

wow, 2nd page on the first night!
Old 04-02-2003, 02:58 AM   #27
SpectreReturns

Because you alone have posted 7 posts in it.

Old 04-02-2003, 03:04 AM   #28
martian67
User

martian67 has little to show at this moment (0)

Lol if you want accual good computer humor head over to Something Awful and click photoshop phriday. lol they have a april fools thing on right now, just clicki the "join now" link
Old 04-02-2003, 03:37 AM   #29
darklordcypher
User

darklordcypher has little to show at this moment (0)

Well, after reading all these posts I actually got the joke.

Hardy-har-har-har. That was the greatest comic in the world.

Warning: No sarcasm was used in this reply. Ever.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:20 AM   #30
SpectreReturns

Lol, base a comic off this guy ^^. Hes freaking hilarious.

Closed Thread