wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 11:49 PM   #31
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

*sigh*, nobody bans your fans Mav, the only people that get banned are ones that make Skins of Drax wearing a dress and those who whine moan and bitch for your return.

Not to mention that banned or not they could still vote so big freakin' deal. Mav, end this already. Nobody nominated you for best skinner. You were nominated for Biggest spammer and biggest Ego but I removed you from the competition because you were banned...repeatedly.

And for the record, I have seen all of your stuff at Ganon's Realm, but I've seen better out of many of the others nominated. For example, your Fish Demonhunter is neat, but somebody else did a Zora skin for it that was better.

-Insaniteus-
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-15-2003, 11:51 PM   #32
Darky28
User

Respected User

Darky28 has little to show at this moment (4)

Who is Mav?

The only things i heard so far from him was he's a morron who spams and flames people... i never heard something about he's a good skinner. So mav... whats your prob?
You know everybody hates you exept your spammer firends you call fans ^^
Old 03-16-2003, 12:08 AM   #33
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Heh, Maverick2000 was one of the earliest skinners of this place who made some amazing skins esspecially at first, but some of his skins were blurred and had flaws. When people told him of his flaws he flamed them and never fixed the mistakes. He began blaiming Blizzard for making such a cartoony game, rather than adjusting his style to match them. He then got really mad and left the site.

Later he returned probably from boredom and started making skins again. He was hit with numerous flames from people he had pissed off in his first run, which led to Mav fighting with everyone. PencilGod deleted the flame-filled thread which really annoyed Mav who started a war with PencilGod which got him banned.

Later still he returned under the false name of Theirry Roland and tried to blackmail PencilGod for the Beta, and then he threatened to get the site shutdown by telling Blizzard of all of the "Illegal" Beta users here (The Irony is painful). He was banned again.

Now he makes tons of accounts and comes around, mostly begging me to put him in the awards and starting arguements with the admins over his banning.

And now you know :D

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-16-2003, 12:20 AM   #34
FireAarro
User

FireAarro is on a distinguished road (10)

mav, people don't know what of yours is CnP and what is not, so they can't judge you well. Your gnollar tak skins were quite good if they were not CnP.

skull?!? best personailty?!? huh?

and if best MDL editor doesn't make sense to you... emote_sweat

bleh, nobody nominated me for any newcomer things :P

random, yes, you need to show more of your work, not many people see it...
Old 03-16-2003, 12:21 AM   #35
Nogumari
User

Nogumari has little to show at this moment (0)

Insaniteus-The beginner and the ender of all arguments, and the lord of confusion

Maverick2000- A guy who came from DivineDesigns, you probably heard of the famous yet dead site. Not many members but a few are Ganon, PencilGod, Tovgis, Maverick, and theres a few others. He and PencilGod have always been rivals. After a following his Banning Maverick came to Ganon's Realm. He's nice there as a super mod at the moment, but so far he has about 7 accounts(counted). He still continues to desperately try to improve but suddenly fails. He won't accept his banishment.
Old 03-16-2003, 12:41 AM   #36
Venim_Iceblade
User

Venim_Iceblade has little to show at this moment (0)

[quote]Originally posted by Insaniteus
Quote:
About the "Most Underratted" catagory, it wasn't ONLY for people who aren't moderators, that was meant to be an example. Basically anyone who is generally underratted goes here, and it seems to me and alot of others that TheCyberdemon_1 generally gets no respect, hell in the staff forum somebody even went so far as to ask "Why is Cyberdemon even a mod anyway?". I think that he gets no real respect here, despite his talents. Actually, everyone on the Most underratted catagory either gets alot of abuse or is just ignored.

I have high respect for Cyberdemon. He's a really nice person, plus he's hosting my project. Seriously i didn't even know he was a Super mod! He has his own VB website yay! Can someone tell me how to make hyperlinks in my sig?
Mav your skins wern't half bad.
Insaniteus about your post on FM_DraX's dress skin LOL it was pretty funny (not for FM_DraX though lol)!!!!
Old 03-16-2003, 12:52 AM   #37
Feral
User

Feral is on a distinguished road (20)

Quote:
Can someone tell me how to make hyperlinks in my sig?

IN the signature box thing, on the left, it tells instructions how to do it. Click the hyperlink where it says Vbcode and look for the instructions. I'll give you an example. [url=www.chicken.com] Click here for chickens![/url.]. That's without the period in the tag.

Also how do you nominate people? Or is that over?
Old 03-16-2003, 01:10 AM   #38
Venim_Iceblade
User

Quote:
Originally posted by Feral_Demon24
IN the signature box thing, on the left, it tells instructions how to do it. Click the hyperlink where it says Vbcode and look for the instructions. I'll give you an example. [url=www.chicken.com] Click here for chickens![/url.]. That's without the period in the tag.

Also how do you nominate people? Or is that over?

yay thankyou!
Old 03-16-2003, 01:36 AM   #39
darklordcypher
User

darklordcypher has little to show at this moment (0)

I'm one of the newer members of this site and even I know the full history of Maverick2000... LOL :ggani:

It's amazing how easy it is to piece together his past from any present post about him. :D
Old 03-16-2003, 03:22 AM   #40
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Nominations are over so nobody else will be added.

And about the Drax in a dress comment, that REALLY HAPPENED. KrazySigmarite made a skin that was supposed to be Drax, but he was wearing a dress. He was doing it to try and get Mav unbanned, but he got his own *** banned for it.

It was such a bad skin it was hilarious. Krazy Pasted Drax's avatar for the head part and then colored the Villager Female's dress pink. Pathetic really lol.

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-16-2003, 03:33 AM   #41
Venim_Iceblade
User

Quote:
Originally posted by Insaniteus
Nominations are over so nobody else will be added.

And about the Drax in a dress comment, that REALLY HAPPENED. KrazySigmarite made a skin that was supposed to be Drax, but he was wearing a dress. He was doing it to try and get Mav unbanned, but he got his own *** banned for it.

It was such a bad skin it was hilarious. Krazy Pasted Drax's avatar for the head part and then colored the Villager Female's dress pink. Pathetic really lol.

-Insaniteus-

That was funnier then hell lol!!! Umm hi FM_DraX0_o
Old 03-16-2003, 07:19 AM   #42
Pherexio

Mav's skins are good.
But he seems to like 1 thing in about 8 consecutive ones: red. Red, and similar colors. not to say that's bad, but red get boring really quick.

Old 03-16-2003, 10:34 AM   #43
mav2000

thanks Pherexio, about the red, its a theme based skin pack im working on, but theres also the aquator race, the gold n blue humans and all the undead stuff. i put nothing from my old gallery as it was lost when it got deleted

young one : ive only got one account at ganons

insanties : you must be in the minority that hates me, so of course youre not goint to add me. duh
and ive changed my style to work for the game now.
i didnt leave this place cos i got bored either, i had health problems which will stay private.

and about krazy : he got banned for saying dumb, asshole , and stupid and making a stupid skin. enough to get someone banned? i dont know. ive seen worse

FireAarro : gnoll skins are cnp??

emote_confused

Old 03-16-2003, 10:52 AM   #44
FireAarro
User

FireAarro is on a distinguished road (10)

i never said they were, i was just wondering :P you really should state what work of yours is CnP.

btw Krazy was generally an asshole and complained that blizzard was lazy because they recolored a skin when they should have taken a few hours to reskin it because reskinning is more important than making gameplay changes in his opinion. then he started flaming stuff like DBZ. then he started impersonating people and screwed up ganon's chatbox on ganon's realm.
Old 03-16-2003, 10:55 AM   #45
Dorelian
User

Retired Director

Dorelian is on a distinguished road (15)

BAH! just drop it mav, youll not be in that list cos noone noinated you for best skinner.

Quote:
nsanties : you must be in the minority that hates me, so of course youre not goint to add me. duh

minority?? yeah right, lmao!

just....DROP IT!!
Closed Thread