wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 06:35 AM   #1
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

GREETINGS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

After a bad delay, the voting system has finally been completed! Kudos go to Wizerd for setting this up. Go HERE and vote for your favorites in all of the catagories.

Now last time during the nominations my rules were COMPLETELY ignored, so this time I'm putting them in color damnit.

1: You are allowed to vote for yourself
2: You can vote for the same person as many times as you want
3: I encourage people to vote for the best on the list, not just "the guy you nominated" or "the one that has the highest post count" or whatever. This should be an honest competition.
4: If a project wins in the "Coolest Looking Unfinished Project All" contest it will be immediatly disqualified from the Small division. This is because anything that wins the big daddy contest is way too good for the small one.
5: The voting is supposed to be SECRET, so no posting who you voted for here. I don't have the power to delete them either so breaking this rule would really piss me off.

Ok, nothing major in the rules here, but it was nessicary. Let's all have fun, and goodluck to all :D !

-Insaniteus-
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-15-2003, 08:55 AM   #2
AfterShock

Alright im done voting when will the voting end?

Old 03-15-2003, 10:30 AM   #3
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

The voting will end a week from now (Next Saturday). I hope to be able to announce the names of the winners by at least Sunday.

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-15-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
mav2000

this is unfair voting if one of the best skinners is not entered!
look at my gallery, youll see it. i remember i was nominated for best skinner but the post was deleted ( i wonder who would do that?`... )
http://zelda.acidblue.net/forums/boa...oardid=30&sid=

Old 03-15-2003, 12:33 PM   #5
Kiether
User

Kiether has little to show at this moment (0)

U SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!! DAMN U!!!!!!!!!:(...noone ever spells it right...
Old 03-15-2003, 12:35 PM   #6
Knight of Ni
User

Knight of Ni has little to show at this moment (0)

I don't get the "most underatted" poll. What does underratted mean? I tried to look it up, but I didn't find it anywhere.
Old 03-15-2003, 12:41 PM   #7
Kiether
User

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight of Ni
I don't get the "most underatted" poll. What does underratted mean? I tried to look it up, but I didn't find it anywhere.

a member that deserves to be a moderator, i dont know why cyberdemon is in there, hes a supermod
Old 03-15-2003, 02:42 PM   #8
Feral
User

Feral is on a distinguished road (20)

You should put more options.
Old 03-15-2003, 03:24 PM   #9
Nogumari
User

Nogumari has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiether
U SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!! DAMN U!!!!!!!!!:(...noone ever spells it right...

You are far from alone...

Anyway, I casted all votes except funniest forumer. None of those people are even worth a chuckle to me.
Old 03-15-2003, 03:52 PM   #10
Venim_Iceblade
User

Venim_Iceblade has little to show at this moment (0)

I think i should have been on the best avatar list even though Kiether would have won anyway. But i just got my avatar yesterday so.
Old 03-15-2003, 04:23 PM   #11
BoZo
User

BoZo has little to show at this moment (0)

I just wonder why I was in the category as the biggest spammer :p
Old 03-15-2003, 04:52 PM   #12
Kiether
User

ive came up with a explanation of why some people didnt get nominated for what they best do...
dont take offense by this

Theres to many new people coming who dont know anything about the older people, therefor the new generations of the people soon crumble away the livin legends, like me, i was a spammin bitch with a kickass avatar and sig, therefor even though u deserve some of these nominations, the new people dont vote for u cuz they dont know the past u... see.... the system dosent work, there should be a "Wc3c Generations page, im like in the 5th generation i think, the age of Spam with me, 4d, and random

see, so if we removed all the new people, the nominations wouldnt be so ****in random? my god? cyberdemon the most underated member? hes a supermod?!
Old 03-15-2003, 05:33 PM   #13
SpectreReturns

I cant believe i got 2 nominations. Anywho, you should pput in a script so that you cant vote for urself.

Old 03-15-2003, 05:51 PM   #14
Raztagael

What the hell am I doing at the best personality category???
I must be in the best newcomer... Even if I registered like in... October or something, I just started to be a active member at the begining of the year... Plus someone voted for me in that category!!! Anyways... I'm happy with that category... Thx for all wthe ppl who voted, is voting or is going to vote for me!

Old 03-15-2003, 06:09 PM   #15
random157

I dont get the awards...
I was in none of them, and I am, a very good modeler, terrainer, mapmaker, triggerer, and I have an excellent personality. I have never directly flamed anyone or insulted people, and I have no bias. I mean, don't get me wrong, im *not* trying to brag.

I think this is just silly. The only people up there are the people everyone knows, not the people with talent. No one on the funny list is remotely funny, and some awards make no sense, like best MDL editor.

I think to have been up there, you just have to be popular. Not to sound mean, but this really is a popularity contest. To have even been considered, you had to have made your self noticible through spamming, flaming, making and releasing a lot of things, ect.

Personally, I think a team of like 3 people shpuld have gone through the forums and chosen the nominations based on the skill and talent they saw, not who has high post counts and who everyone knows. Anyways, its too late to do anything about it right now. Right now, get some of the things correctly spells, losta errors on the polls.

Closed Thread