wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 05:08 AM   #1
Shinobi
User

Shinobi has little to show at this moment (0)

hello all
believe or not im working on a naruto 3corridoors map, i originally tried to do this last year but noone on these forums knew what the hell naruto was and i couldnt get any help with models and stuff (have supplied reference pictures for those who don't know what it is), but now i have chosen to pick up where i left off with the map and also have a friend helping me now. with that out of the way im asking for talented modelers and maybe even some triggerers and spell makers, but the main concern is the modelers, i can skin so dont worry about skinning. the models im guessing wont be that hard if you are rather compitent at modelling as they are just people and maybe a few other bits and peices here and there eg. i need a model of a frog. so yer any help would be greatly appreciated even if there isnt any modeller than can offer his or her help even just posting links to some really good 3ds max 6 tutorials and ill attempt it myself but i somewhat think i wont get far.

just post here with what you are able to help with and ill get back to you with further details

thanx for your help

Last edited by Shinobi : 12-29-2004 at 07:09 AM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-24-2004, 06:47 AM   #2
Mecheon
User

Mecheon has little to show at this moment (5)

"Liek OMG plz mke me som mdlz k txh"

PLEASE learn how to type, and not everyone knows what Naruto is. So yeah. PHAILED REQUEST/10
Old 12-24-2004, 06:56 AM   #3
Shinobi
User

wait a sec....this is a post requesting help on my map? yer i thought it was, but then y are u posting irelavent crap here? if i wanted to do an english test i would, this is a forum and im sure every1 understands me just fine. and i neva said every1 knows wat naruto is did i? now can u refrain from posting your bs i dont want to hear it unless u have sumthing usefull to say

Last edited by Shinobi : 12-24-2004 at 07:09 AM.
Old 12-24-2004, 03:14 PM   #4
Dark Musician

If you think we understand all that you say,your wrong,somethings are VERY hard to understand,I know I dont talk good english too,but even so...you can try make your english better -.- (like I am trying to -.-)
and I wont join ur campaign,I dont know what NARUTO is -.-

Old 12-25-2004, 04:26 AM   #5
Shinobi
User

if u cant understand the post then you can say, in a non arrogant ill mannered way which part you cannot comprehend and i will gladly retype it for you in a manner in which you can understand, and if you dont know what naruto is, am i supposed to care? it is a naruto map and im asking for people who can help me with naruto models, so unless u know what it is or are willing to give it a try based on reference that ill happily supply i dont want hear it ofcourse unless you have some other positive or helpful input to make.
Old 12-26-2004, 12:56 PM   #6
Mecheon
User

Mecheon has little to show at this moment (5)

The reason I posted that was because of the following

1. No one on the Internet who can model/has a chance of actualy HELPING you with your thing will respond to your post in the horrendes condition its in. As you become wiser with the Internet, you will find that posting things with that mockery of the english language is stupid, immature, and simply makes you look like an idiot

2. Not everyone in the world knows about Naruto. So you should, you know, actualy POST information, so that anyone who could model and is bored out of their mind and wants to help a map that'll probably FAIL anyway will assist you. Otherwise, it'll become like the other 4 million requests that go unanswered
Old 12-26-2004, 03:46 PM   #7
Gitlich
Prophet 15

Respected User

Submissions (1)

Gitlich has a spectacular aura about (87)Gitlich has a spectacular aura about (87)Gitlich has a spectacular aura about (87)

Send a message via MSN to Gitlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi
r u good enuff
considering the great demind for modelers, skinners, or anyone even slightly involved in the artistic side of modding, good enough is going to be someone whos owned a modeling program for all of 30 seconds, or noone at all. my advice would be to either, learn to model yourself (as its probably the hardeest type of modder to find) or get on the good side with someone who has had a lot of experiance
Old 12-26-2004, 04:39 PM   #8
Slugge
User

Slugge has little to show at this moment (0)

i might skin the models that are being made, and any other help... but modellin... i can try!

ive done the face so far... (of naruto model)

Edit : And now its done, tell me when i should send it to you! i havent skinned it and i wont either...

Last edited by Slugge : 12-26-2004 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:40 AM   #9
Shikamaru

Hey Shinobi,

I'm not modelling anymore these days but I did undertake a similair project a year or two back and I happen to have found the Sasuke skin so let me know when you would like that sent.

And can I just say to Mecheon that its a forum buddy so giving people shit about their language is pathetic and sad. Firstly, obviously the language it didnt turn off any modellers/skinners as two of us have replied so you couldnt be further from right in that. Secondly what kind of life-deprived sad kunt searches post all days looking for bad language and replying to them with your irrelevant slander. Finally, and hopefully u can undastand this becoz im typing it how normal people type in a forum (obviously the above was an attempt to convert normal net lanugage to be comprehensive with ur peanut brain), but finally stop bein such an ass and trying to bag people for no apparent reason no1 wants 2 here it.

Newaiz that aside Shinobi lemme know when u want those sent

Old 12-27-2004, 11:47 AM   #10
Shinobi
User

mecheon you are an utter and complete knob get over your bigshot attitude, you stupid prescriptavist, its net slang. i really cant be bothered with your annoying crap. i still cant find where i said everyone knows about naruto? you have any idea how many pics id have to post, i need quite a few models done, that is why i was going to wait for a response and then post up a zip of all the characters needed.

gitlich i was going to try and learn myself as i briefly mentioned in the first post but i got 3dsmax 6 and apprently there isnt a plugin for wc3 to my knowledge and im unable to find helpful tutorials they all seem to be for version 4 or 4.2 but if you have some handy links or anything like that id be more that happy to give it a go.

Slugge thanx heaps for your modelling effort i like it just not fond of the hair, if you could fix the hair that would be great.
Old 12-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
Shinobi
User

here we go i just quickly peiced together a few pictures together as reference of the "good" characters i need modelled this is most of them sparing a few, also keep in mind this may be susceptible to change (some added or removed) and keep in mind there will also be "evil" characters, and a couple of small bits n peices. i will make a zip of the evil side very soon my friends working on that at the moment. If there is any questions about the characters relating to how they look, if you dont understand the way something in the picture goes or whatever please feel free to ask ill happily either explain it or get more reference for you to clear any misconceptions.

character list: (as mentioned before this can change)
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Kakashi
Sasuke
Neji
Naruto
Sakura
Tsunade
Shikamaru
Gai
*NOTICE* for those unaware wat naruto is i've named all pictures accordingly so you'll know who you creating if you do choose to help.

sorry forget, ill just try and clear some things in the pictures that may be questions answered before they are asked.

*in the picture "rock lee2" youll notice he has 2 dog collars on his arm and a backpack, where as in the other pictures where he is featured he does not, remove these features as they arent in the animation. so ignore the backpack and dog collars
*you probably would have noticed sasuke has 2 uniforms, one coloured navy and one black, this may not effect the modelling but i would like him in the black uniform(there are more differences other than the colour)
*disregard the the tatoos on sasuke in one of the pictures

if theres any more questions dont be scared to ask

Last edited by Shinobi : 12-27-2004 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #12
Slugge
User

hmm, the hair is hard to do, this was the best i was able to manage.... If you dont like it ill just delete it...
Old 12-27-2004, 02:28 PM   #13
Shinobi
User

nah dont give up that easily lol i reckon you can do it, its just spikes, try not doing those big spikes off to the side just try like a bart simpson style and then add a few more spikes off the side in a diagonal fashion, remember to keep that full look. see how that goes
Old 12-27-2004, 02:36 PM   #14
Slugge
User

ill try... hmm
Old 12-27-2004, 02:40 PM   #15
Shinobi
User

wat program you using and how'd you learn... i really want to get into modelling.
Closed Thread