wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Skins
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2008, 04:30 AM   #16
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Updates and epic lootz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BK7.jpg (186.0 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg bigasscarrot.jpg (106.7 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg FaceRedone.jpg (135.3 KB, 170 views)
  • DIII: TFA Textures
  • Finish and release a bunch of stuff

Last edited by AnemicRoyalty : 03-22-2008 at 04:38 AM.
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:13 AM   #17
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

My God, that sword looks so much better. The face looks so much better too. Man, it's amazing what a little hard work does for a texture.

Alright, now only one last thing remains that drives me nuts. You see that bronze/gold color you have over the whole skin? Well there's only one place on the skin that has NONE of that gold and therefore looks terribly out of place. Can you guess where that is? Of course, it's all over the guy's armor and cape. It makes it look like the guy and horse don't go together at all! That's a bad thing!

Alright, so let's work on that, shall we? He's wearing too much black, looks like he's either emo or some kind of satan-worshipping cult knight thingy. So my suggestion is to take everywhere you've got so much black on him and try to make the edges of those areas that same bronze shade as the rest of the skin uses. I just love watching your work fall together like it does, it's not often someone receives criticism so willingly. <3
Old 03-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #18
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Bam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BKwrap5.jpg (186.4 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg BK8.jpg (331.7 KB, 200 views)
Old 03-22-2008, 07:30 AM   #19
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Bam is right, 'tis beautiful. I've no further comments.
Slap that shit on the first post, post an in-game, and you sir win one free internet.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1_free_internet.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	32676
Old 03-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #20
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

first post updated!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #21
Ammorth
I blink, therefore I am.

Submissions (10)

Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)

Amazing! Truly Amazing!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #22
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Good god Anemic, you're my hero! +rep (shit, can't rep you xD)

Last edited by Dionesiist : 03-22-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Dionesiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:14 AM   #23
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)

Send a message via MSN to Murloc Lover

The portrait bothers me..maybe it's just because he's looking upwards instead of the dk's usual angsty downwards in the screenshot.

But it's pretty damn awesome. Top work.
Murloc Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:04 AM   #24
JetFangInferno
I Break Chopsticks

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (71)

JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)

imo, i liked the old sword better. this new wing design looks awkward. maybe it should be more gold or look less like a wing. amazing progress nontheless.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #25
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

it should simply be the other way around, the feathers pointing downwards as the sharp bit, and the metal being upwards as the bit holding the sharp bit in place. Now all he can do is bash shit, not cut it.

Anyway it is my honour to improve such a fine piece of work.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #26
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwtenpeller
it should simply be the other way around, the feathers pointing downwards as the sharp bit, and the metal being upwards as the bit holding the sharp bit in place. Now all he can do is bash shit, not cut it.
Haha, I noticed that too. He sort of took the idea I had and made it backwards, so now he's got a club and not a sword. xD
Old 03-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #27
SeruK
I'm the One

Submissions (8)

SeruK has a spectacular aura about (105)SeruK has a spectacular aura about (105)SeruK has a spectacular aura about (105)SeruK has a spectacular aura about (105)

Send a message via MSN to SeruK

Shit fuck clusterboat, that's awesome.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #28
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwtenpeller

I was going to make it with the feathers facing down, but then i thought about it and realised that if he drove that thing into someone's face, he'd have a hard time pulling it out again :P

However, i'll try it the other way round see if it looks better :D
Old 03-24-2008, 02:33 AM   #29
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicRoyalty
but then i thought about it and realised that if he drove that thing into someone's face, he'd have a hard time pulling it out again :P
It would make for a good serrating effect, though!
Old 03-24-2008, 04:39 AM   #30
weg
User

weg is on a distinguished road (11)

you should also post the older version for variation, they could be loaded up for Arthasevil..
weg is offline   Reply With Quote