wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Icons / Interface
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #16
HyperActive
User

Submissions (1)

HyperActive is on a distinguished road (18)

Like 'em all! Now, if only there were more demonic ones ;)
+rep
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:30 AM   #17
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Pack updated with 5 new icons!
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #18
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

I don't like the dwarf. I can't tell if someone shot my screen or if he's pointing a gun at me.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #19
Ammorth
I blink, therefore I am.

Submissions (10)

Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (461)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide-Arc Ephemera
I don't like the dwarf. I can't tell if someone shot my screen or if he's pointing a gun at me.

Ya, you should add a bit of the barrel going toward his hand so it looks more like a gun.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #20
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

I thought it was quite obvious what the Dwarf was doing from the moment I looked at it. How many things look like the barrel of a double-barreled rifle? Honestly?

I don't like the blue hand with red glowy icon, it seems to have no real direction. What's it supposed to be? Some random glowy effect? Troll anger? Bloodrage? In dire need of a shower?

The last icon is cute, but I think the smile and facial structure makes it look weird.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:19 AM   #21
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

yarr, the troll one was originally going to be some kind of enrage-type thing, but i didn't like the effects in the background. Played with it a bit, and ended up with something a bit more magical. The filename ended up being Big Mojo Infusion, go figure :P

I was a little concerned that the gun wouldn't be quite distinguishable enough but if you look down the bottom right corner, you can see a small area of wood.

The last one was done on a bit of an impulse (also because I needed 1 more icon to bring the pack to a round 10, and because i'd just recoloured my skin palette purple and wanted to do some kind of NE thing as well) and as a result turned out a bit crazy. I wanted to go for a Lunar-Killing-Frenzy theme. I would have had something even crazier like blood dripping out of her mouth, but blood on icons is cheap :P
Old 08-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #22
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

the dwarf one...
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #23
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

~Approvezord~

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #24
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)

Send a message via Yahoo to Leopard

cool, you are a new opponent of CrazyRussian
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #25
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

They have very different styles, though I think AR's fit the WC3 environment much better, but that's me.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:55 PM   #26
SM!
User

Submissions (1)

SM! has little to show at this moment (0)

As I said before, the squid/octopus is beautiful. Indeed all of these icons are incredibly useful.
SM! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:43 PM   #27
Riin
User

Riin has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via MSN to Riin

I may be making a terrible mistake, but I almost 100% sure ive tested alot of different paths for the FlamingSword PASBTN, but it doesnt matter what path i write the DISBTN doesnt appear for the passive.
And yes i have read icon tutorials, can you somehow have made something wrong or do I just need to check the path for the 100th time?
Old 08-24-2008, 11:59 PM   #28
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

Oh, nearly forgot: the PASBTNs require DISPASBTNs. I left them out because they're no different visually from DISBTNs. Just reimport the DISBTN and rename it to DISPASBTN
Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #29
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

You can use the same DISBTN for both the PASBTN imported icon and the BTN imported icon, just import them PASBTN and BTN with the same name and different path.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #30
Deathlust
User

Deathlust has little to show at this moment (1)

Send a message via AIM to Deathlust

They don't look WC3ish, but they are relatively close. I think it's probably the huge use of saturation.
Deathlust is offline   Reply With Quote