wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Tutorials > Tutorials for beginners
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #1
Flame_Phoenix
retired coder | real ilfe

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Send a message via MSN to Flame_Phoenix
Default How to create a Hero Tavern

Quote:
"Creators Note"

Hidden information:
This tutorial was created to help people who never used Warcraft World Editor before, to people who have problems using it or to people who just want to create a Tavern with a hero. This Tutorial includes everything you have to do, every steps and it has lots of images (i think an image speaks for 100 words). It explains the basics of trigger editor, object editor and terrain editor. Please comment this tutorial and don't post it in the graveyard section.
It is a very long but complete tutorial with everything you will ever need to know about how to create a tavern with some heroes.

If you can't see the images, just click in them. The image will grow up to help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Creating a Hero Taver by Flame_Phoenix”

This tutorial will teach you how to create taverns and heroes. It will also show the basic triggers of a tavern.

To create a tavern we will use 3 tools of the world editor:
-Object Editor
-Map Editor
-Trigger Editor

This tutorial is Divided into sections:
1- Creating a place for your tavern, using terrain editor;
2- Creating the Tavern, The Hero, and the Hero Chooser using the Object Editor;
3- Creating the regions for the Hero and the Hero Chooser;
4- Managing the triggers;
5- Placing Map Starting Location, end of the tutorial;
6- Optional Section. It will teach you about how to use Path Blockers and it will tell you what they are.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Section 1 - Creating a place for your tavern, using terrain editor"

To start open world editor and create a new map (press Ctlr+N), I want a small map so; I will use grass and 64 for both Width and Height of the Map Size.
This is very easy to do. Now, where shall I place my tavern??? Well, Taverns normally are in isolated areas of the map. I will choose the left down corner to create my tavern, but before I create it, I will create a nice area for it. Go to Layer – Terrain. Now you have the Terrain Palette opened, it is time to use your imagination and create a nice area. I created a cliff so than ground units can’t reach the tavern by cutting tress. You can add trees by going to Layer – Doodads. To help you with the terrain you can also use the View Menu and change the Grid options, turn on the Pathing – Ground or other things.

This is how my scenario looks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	26090

This is the View Menu and the Layers:

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	26091

"Section 2 - Creating the Tavern, The Hero, and the Hero Chooser using the Object Editor"

Good, now that we have the place for our tavern, I will create a Tavern, a Hero Chooser and a Hero.
To create a Tavern Press F6 (Object Editor) and select the Unit - section. Now we are going to create our Tavern, to do this press Ctrl+Shift+N (New Custom Unit), select Neutral and create a tavern. I gave an original name to my tavern as you can see .

Name:	Image3.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	26092

Before placing our tavern in the map, it is important that we change it. Now it is time to delete all heroes this tavern sells.

Name:	Image4.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	26093

Now is time to create a new hero. Heroes are special units that can be only created by using other heroes. I will use the human Paladin to create my hero.

Name:	Image5.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	26094

I want my hero to have other spells, a different model and voice.To do so I will change all these settings. Just take a look at the pictures. This part is very easy to do.

I will start by changing the abilities. This hero of mine will be very good at stunning enemies and killing them. I start by deleting all previous powers and I will add the ones I want. Always add three Lv3 spells and one Lv6 spell (when considering a hero with lv10 max).

Name:	Image6.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	26095

Now I will change the Hero's model, icon and voice.

Name:	Image7.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	26096

In good maps the sound of the unit matches the model.

Name:	Image8.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	26097

Now all the other settings that need to be changed:

Name:	Image9.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	26098

Name:	Image10.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	26099

Name:	Image11.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	26100

Name:	Image12.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	26101

Now that our hero is done, we have to add him to the Gameplay Constants in order to make the computer accept this new created unit as a Hero one.
To do this quit the object editor and enter the Map editor. In there select Advanced – Gameplay Constants. This step is very important.

Name:	Image13.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	26102

Now it is time to make our tavern sell our hero. Go into the object editor and select the Tavern. Select the field that says Techtree – Units Sold and place your hero there.

Now that we have our tavern and our hero done, it is time to create our Hero chooser.
To do this, enter the Object Editor and press Ctrl+Shift+N. I will create a circle; most players use it in their maps so I think it is a good idea to use one as well.

Name:	Image14.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	26103

Because our Hero costs 5 units of food, we can do 2 things now:
-Reduce the hero’s food cost to 0
-Make the circle produce food
Both options are available in the section Stats of each unit when opening the object editor.

The Object Editor it’s not as difficult to use as you may think. If you have any problems using it, or any question put them in the forum or talk to the creator of this tutorial.

"Section 3 - Creating the regions for the Hero and the Hero Chooser"

Now that we have our Tavern, Hero and Hero Chooser done it is time to move to the next stage! Quit the Object Editor (or close it, we won’t need it anymore!!!!). Move the Map to the corner you made before and place there your Tavern there.

Name:	Image15.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	26104

Your map now looks like this.

Before we can move on to the final stage we need to create two regions. The first region will be the place of our Hero Chooser and the second the place where our bought Hero goes. This is very important; we don’t want our hero to be stuck between the trees and the cliffs we made before. To do this use the Region Palette ( Layers – Region Palettle )
In the Regions Palette select the Add Region command and draw a square in the place you want your Hero Chooser to be when the game starts. When you create a region the Tool Palette shows the region and you can edit it by Right-Clicking on it. I edited the name of my region to Hero Chooser.

Name:	Image16.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	26105

Now create another Region to where you want your Hero to go, after you buy him.
I just want my hero to cross the cliff so I will draw a region close to it.

Name:	Image17.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	26106

"Section 4 - Managing the triggers"

Now It is time to advance to the most difficult part – the trigger Editor.
To open the Trigger Editor press F4. There you will find a trigger called Melee initialization, because our map is not a melee map, we will need to delete some of those triggers:
-Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
-Melee Game - Give trained Heroes a Scroll of Town Portal (for all players)
-Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
-Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)
-Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
-Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)
These triggers must be deleted.

Now we will create a folder for our new triggers. Create a new folder by pressing Ctrl+G and name it Tavern. Select the folder and create a new trigger (Ctrl+T). Name the new trigger with the name “Start Game”.

You have something like this now.

Name:	Image18.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	26107

Now we will make our new trigger create the circle, for player 1 (red) in the “Hero Chooser Region”. To do this, we need an event and an action. Conditions are not always necessary.
To create an Event, select the new trigger and press Ctlr+E. Units cannot be create at map initialization, so we will create our Circle when the game time is 0.01 seconds.

Name:	Image19.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	26108

We have our event so now, we will create the action. The action is the main part of any trigger. Our action is to create a Circle for Player 1 Red when the Event happens in the proper region.

Name:	Image20.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	26109

Now we have our first trigger made. Your screen will look like these.

Trigger:
Start game
Collapse Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
Conditions
Collapse Actions
Unit - Create 1 Hero Chooser for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Hero Chooser <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

Now it is time to move to the next trigger.
In this trigger the objective will be once the tavern sold the hero, the computer will remove the Hero Chooser from the Game and make the hero move to the second region. This trigger will also move the Camera to the hero region.

To do this create a new trigger Named “Hero Sell”.
The event will be a generic one, “Unit - A unit Sells a unit”. However there is a small problem: this event includes all units in the game, and we don’t want that. We want to make this trigger work only with the tavern we created. To solve this problem we have to create a condition “(Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to My Tavern".

To create the event:

Name:	Image22.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	26111

And now the condition:

Name:	Image23.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	26112

Name:	Image24.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	26113

With the Event and the Conditions made it is now time to make the Actions.
The main purpose of this action is to “Unit - Remove (Buying unit) from the game” and after that do “Unit - Move (Sold unit) instantly to (Center of Place of hero <gen>)” and “Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Buying unit)) to (Center of Place of hero <gen>) over 2.00 seconds”. This means that when you buy a hero, The Hero chooser will be removed and both camera and unit sold will be moved to the second area.

Remove buying unit:

Name:	Image25.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	26114

Name:	Image26.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	26115

Move the sold unit to the “Hero region”:

Name:	Image27.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	26116

Name:	Image28.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	26117

Name:	Image29.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	26118

Move Camera to region over 2 seconds:

Name:	Image30.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	26119

Name:	Image31.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	26120

Name:	Image32.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	26121

Ok now that you made all these, your screen will be something like this:

Trigger:
Hero sell
Collapse Events
Unit - A unit Sells a unit
Collapse Conditions
(Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to My Tavern
Collapse Actions
Unit - Remove (Buying unit) from the game
Unit - Move (Sold unit) instantly to (Center of Place of hero <gen>)
Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Buying unit)) to (Center of Place of hero <gen>) over 2.00 seconds

"Section 5 - Placing Map Starting Location, end of the tutorial"

Now before the Job is 100% complete we must put the starting locations in the Taverns Area. You can do this by using the Units Palette.

Name:	Image34.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	26123

Tavern and hero DONE !!! I hope this tutorial helped you, if you experience any difficulty, find any bugs, or have any suggestions, please post them in our forum.

"Section 6 - Path Blockers - Optional"

Your map is now done, but sometimes adding path blockers is not a bad idea. Path Blockers are invisible units that don’t allow normal game units to cross certain areas, regions, or that take away the vision of a certain area for the players.
This section of the tutorial is optional, it is not 100% needed but it will help you to reach perfection, increase your WE (World Editor) knowledge and make better maps.
To use path blocker go to Layer – Doodads.

Name:	image 35.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	26124

Good, now go to the Doodads Palette and change the third field to Pathing Blockers:

Name:	Image 36.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	26125

Now will use the Pathing Blocker (Both) (Large) to block both air and ground units that try to cross this cliff. The process is very easy to do. You may want to turn on the Pathing – Ground and the Grid ( and select Medium) options in the View Menu. As I already explained, these options are very helpful in ground pathing. Now I will put as much blocker as I can in the cliff. I am using the “Both” Blocker because it will work in ground and air units.

Name:	Image 37.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	26126

Well done, however, if you prefer you can use instead of these blockers, the Line of Sight Blocker (Large). The Line of sight blocker prevents players from seeing what is next to the cliff we created. However there is a small problem – we can’t have 2 types of blockers in the same square so you will have to choose which one you want to use in your map.

Name:	Image 38.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	26127

Personally I think the Unit blockers (have a look in image 37) are better, so I decided to use them in the cliff instead of the line of sight blockers. However this blockers can have other applications in your map, it is only a question of utility.

Quote:
Tip: I added a gryphon to the map so than you can see how the Path Blockers Work. Have fun =)
This tutorial comes with a free Demo Map; you can download it to learn better.

Quote:
Please comment this tutorial and rate it. I know it is big but the images take a lot of space. I think this is a good tutorial; it has lots of images and has a Free Map. Making a Tavern is not difficult but if you use this tutorial, please post something in the forum. I am happy I can share my experience with everyone.
Flame_Phoenix

Attached Files
File Type: w3x Tarvern's Tutorial.w3x (16.2 KB, 163 views)

Last edited by Flame_Phoenix : 02-27-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Flame_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #2
Av3n
Roar!

Project Leader: TBR
Project Member: PoC

Submissions (7)

Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)

Hero #4 extra-official winner2008 Spell olympics - Fire - BronzeHero Contest #3 - 3rd Place

Half of this tutorial is totally unnecessarily , plus doesn't get to the point (such as the terrain the creation of an hero)and also the fact tht you can use trigger tags. It hurts my head. But it is an nice tut though

-Av3n

Thanks to FatherTime for the sig
.:
Current ProjectsSubmissions
Power of CorruptionMy Terrain
The Black RoadMy Resources
Strikeforce
Twitter

Last edited by Av3n : 05-05-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Av3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:12 AM   #3
The Curse
User

The Curse has little to show at this moment (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av3n
It hurts my head. But it is an nice tut though

-Av3n

-_- I second that.

What's the point of going through all this trigger stuffs? Doesn't a normal tavern auto-select a unit when it comes close. Correct me if it goes deeper than that.

War Change is coming.

Last edited by The Curse : 05-05-2007 at 03:13 AM.
The Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #4
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Well, as creator of the tutorial, i don't think that half of it is unnecessary. As it is written in the introduction, people who never opened world editor will have several problems using it and this tutorial was made to help them. About trigger tags, i think that trigger tags are not useful, it's like having all triggers in a piece of paper, but you still don't know how to create them and how to do them... Where shall i go to make my camera move ??? or to make a region ?? What do i have to do ?? Which buttons ?? ... Trigger tags do NOT explain that to people... and my tutorial does.
About the "point" i don't understand what do you really mean when you say it doesn't get to the point ... the goal of this tutorial is to teach people about how to create heroes, terrain and triggers for Tavern Systems only, and i think it does that, it explains every little thing you have to do, explains how to create the hero and triggers. The map terrain, it explains how to open it ... I decided not to loose lots of time with the terrain because i think people will just know how to use it.... It is very easy to create a green path in the ground.... I mean who needs help for that ??? People are not that retarded ...
Anyway, if you think i have to change some stuff please tell me what is wrong with the tutorial so than I can correct it.

About taverns, let me correct you, taverns are not as simple as you think they are. If taverns were like you say (select a unit, move the unit close to the tavern, buy hero and then run away) most of the today best maps would have never been created. Without this system DOTA, hero wars and other maps would have never been created.
This tutorial explains how to create the basic concept of a DOTA tavern system, and several hero wars maps. With this system you can use -repick, -swap and other options.

Quote:
This is what i think. Flame_Phoenix
Old 05-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #5
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Toink is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Toink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame_Phoenix
Without this system DOTA, hero wars and other maps would have never been created.

Yeah but almost everyone else ignores the tavern and uses Vexorian's Hero Select System 7.0, which is totally better, since you can view a hero's stats and skills before you pick.

But the tutorial is good for beginners.
Toink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #6
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

OMG location leakage.

Be excellent to each other.
Whitehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #7
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

Default Reply to "Toink"

This system also allows to see the heroes stats and abilities. It is even better than your system because you can add more than just the abilities, you can add a story, per example, and also allows you to give color codes to the text and others. By the way, Dota 6.43b uses this system. You choose a hero by using a tavern just like i in map. Of course there are also some modifications that my map doesn't have, after all it is just a tutorial to teach people. Te research must be done by those who want to create their own maps.
Feel free to tell me wrong stuff about my tutorial, i want it to be perfect so than i can post it in the main page of the forum.
However i confess i am not very familiar with the system you just revered. It would be nice to explain your system better please. Now i am interested.

Quote:
I just help as far as i can. Flame_Phoenix
3-Making a spell in vJass - Practice Session 1
Check out all my current spells at here
Finally, check my project:
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition

Last edited by Flame_Phoenix : 05-05-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:34 AM   #8
Av3n
Roar!

Submissions (7)

Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)

Hero #4 extra-official winner2008 Spell olympics - Fire - BronzeHero Contest #3 - 3rd Place

first you dd... You can also add stories with vex's system by modifying the code or making simple GUI triggers showing the story upon selecting the unit. Heres the systom toink was talking about http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=78562 its in JASS as well. Oh your concept of tarverns... Many maps used their own hero selection system b4 tarverns were invented

-Av3n

.:
Strikeforce
Twitter

Last edited by Av3n : 05-06-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:02 AM   #9
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av3n
Oh your concept of tarverns... Many maps used their own hero selection system b4 tarverns were invented

Amen! One of the oldest version of AoM, uses dialogs( I think ) it was quite cool but it's now pretty old. ToB uses clicks(?) Just click on a hero and you get him.

Quote:
This system also allows to see the heroes stats and abilities. It is even better than your system because you can add more than just the abilities, you can add a story, per example, and also allows you to give color codes to the text and others.

When I said "You can see the hero's stats" I meant you can "actually" see them as if they were your own hero. The selection system works like this..

You click on a hero, the hero becomes yours. It has abilities called Choose this Hero and Random hero. Use the Choos this Hero ability to pick that hero. But you can view every single detail on the hero before you choose.

Just checkout that system to understand it better.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:33 AM   #10
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

Default Answering

It is in deed a good system. However it is not perfect. As I said before, you can't write a story for your hero, nor use colour codes either. Another thing is that the system you talked about takes a lot of space in a map, 11 heroes will take 10 times more space than 1 tavern, which can have 11 heroes too. The only thing that makes the system good is the fact that you can see the model and the icons of the abilities. All the other things can be written in hero's information in 1 tavern.
Besides players that are not familiar with warcraft will not understand how the system works (trust me, my first time was a complete disaster and I know I wasn't the only one). They will have to learn how to use it first; again the taverns system has an advantage, players that are not familiar with the game can easily understand how it works. Another point for using the taverns system is that young players, using world editor don't know hot to use JASS and they will not know how to change the settings of the triggers to use in their maps, therefore making that system a complete waste of time. That system is good for "dota, hero wars and hero arenas style" maps but it becomes unnecessary when using other maps. By the way, how do you repick a hero with that system?...

Vexorian is a great programmer and is is one of the best (if not the best) in warcraft editing world , but he misses some important points when creating master pieces.

Other maps were doing fine without taverns system, that may be truth, but, if they were doing so fine, why were all those system replaced by the taverns system ? If Vexiorian's system is so good, what are maps still doing with taverns system ???

Again, I must remind you that the main reason of my tutorial is not to create masters in warcraft editing world, but yes to help those who have great difficulties in it and that need help. Vexorian's system is very good, but it also is bad in it's complex JASS way, that keeps people away from using it.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:13 AM   #11
Av3n
Roar!

Submissions (7)

Because ppl don't like JASS duh unlike most ppl here...

-Av3n

.:
Strikeforce
Twitter
Old 05-08-2007, 05:31 AM   #12
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Quote:
Vexorian is a great programmer and is is one of the best (if not the best) in warcraft editing world , but he misses some important points when creating master pieces.

He never does.

As a matter of fact, almost everything you said about his system's disadvantages and your tavern's advantages were completely wrong.

No story eh? Go play AotZ, Rising_Dusk easily modified the system and take a look, each hero has got a long story. There are even warnings like "Disclaimer: Greel does not attack, but he has Consume which drains life from a target."

So what if it takes space? Couldn't you make space?

Quote:
Besides players that are not familiar with warcraft will not understand how the system works (trust me, my first time was a complete disaster and I know I wasn't the only one).

'Twas your first time. However, the more bright people understand it perfectly. If they notice that they see heroes standing in an isolated place, they'll know they have to click it. Why? They think and use their brain for instance.

Quote:
Other maps were doing fine without taverns system, that may be truth, but, if they were doing so fine, why were all those system replaced by the taverns system ? If Vexiorian's system is so good, what are maps still doing with taverns system ???

That's because Dota and some other maps were crappily made. They never took the time with their projects. Take a look at Age of Myths, vile spent 2 weeks for each hero and finished the whole map in a year. His selection system was pretty good too. Vexorian's system is pretty good actually, other map makers just don't take the time to understand JASS programming so they go and use taverns.

Quote:
Again, I must remind you that the main reason of my tutorial is not to create masters in warcraft editing world, but yes to help those who have great difficulties in it and that need help. Vexorian's system is very good, but it also is bad in it's complex JASS way, that keeps people away from using it.

Then I am sorry for going way off topic, but I had to tell you that what you were saying was wrong. But here I go again..

Quote:
but it also is bad in it's complex JASS way, that keeps people away from using it

It is not that complex. It's complex for you maybe because you don't understand JASS. Is that it? What it does is detect if you select a hero, then give that hero for you and prevent it from using spells, movement etc,. Then detects whether a hero is chosen via the Choose Hero spell, then creates that hero and removes the chosen hero from the gallery.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #13
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

I am done discussing the sex of angels with you two. Just because you are pros in editing world, it doesn't mean everyone is ! If my tutorial sux, why is this the only site where you two are saying bad stuff about it ??? Ok you don't need my tutorial but face the fact that OTHER PEOPLE NEED IT ,accept it. I understand you may not need it but it is wrong to take the privilege from other people.
I suggest that if you have no suggestions at all, to stop posting in this forum about my tutorial and go destroy someone else's tutorial.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
Tip: This tutorial is not complete yet !!
I have to change the size of all images.
Have to add links.
Have to add lines.

Last edited by Flame_Phoenix : 09-11-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:55 AM   #14
Av3n
Roar!

Submissions (7)

dn't double post as well...

-Av3n

.:
Strikeforce
Twitter
Old 06-22-2007, 09:30 AM   #15
Flame_Phoenix

Submissions (10)

sry about that didn't noted .... Anyway just read my first post and do what it says...
I double posted to prevent people from saying that "vexorian system is better, your sux, so remove it".

Last edited by Flame_Phoenix : 06-22-2007 at 09:31 AM.