wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin
Default Deolrin's Arcane Signature Workshop

Welcome to my Signature Workshop!

Here you can ask for signatures and i will make them! I will TRY to stay active as much as i can, and make free, beautiful signatures for everyone!

Rules and guidelines:
  1. You are not allowed to request more than one signature per day.
  2. The signatures are not guaranteed to be "perfect"-cause nothing is perfect.
  3. You must provide a render\stock(Image) of what you want to be in your signature.
  4. Each signature must be requested using the Request Sheet, see more about it down.
  5. Try to detail as much as you can of how you want the signature to look like.
  6. Please note that some of the requests i will be forced to take down because of impossibility of making. If your request has been took down, you may request another one tomorrow.
  7. Please give me proper Credit for my work.

Request Sheet:

Hidden information:
Nick\Credit:
Style:
Render\Stock\Image:
Color Scheme:
Special Effects(additional):
Extra information:
Come with avatar yes\no:

1. Nick\Credit-The text you want inside the signature and where you want it be.
  2. Style-The style for the signature. Example: Lightning-I will put around some lightnings, with the color of the Color Scheme.
  3. Render\Stock\Image-What image(most times characters) you want to appear in the signature.
  4. Color Scheme: Well, a color scheme. Green=Green signature. Red=Red signature...
  5. Special Effects(additional): Any special effects you want to appear in the signature. For example: Lightnings, Explosions, etc...
  6. Extra Information: Any extra info about the signature to help me make it.
  7. Come with avatar yes\no: If you want an avatar with your signature, choose yes. If no-then chose no.
Examples:

Bellow are three examples of my signatures.

This is my first signature. I improved a lot since i made it. I followed an easy and bad tutorial for making it.

My second signature, i made it for a request of Linaze. I think it was better than my first, but still, its ugly.

My third signature. I think it looks much better than my first and second. I used my favorite technique to make it.

Its a signature requested by Vig0r at the previous thread.

Another one from the previous thread. This time the person that requested it didn't wanted it. It IS indeed bad.

A smudge signature i made for myself.

This has been requested in other forum, and it seems like the person kinda liked it.

Another request from another forum, its an Israeli style signature.

-Regards, Deolrin~

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
TotallyAwesome
User

Project Member: TBR

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome

--deleted--
Quote:
Moderator note
This is not off-topic forum anymore please try to limit yourselves to constructive criticism .
Old 10-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

Ok, im ready for some requests now. Any please?

~Gladiator, Sacred
Old 10-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
RenegadeMushroom
User

RenegadeMushroom is on a distinguished road (18)

Nick\Credit: RenegadeShroom, in the bottom right corner
Style: Mushroom Kingdom Mushrooms (As border please)
Render\Stock\Image: If you can find it, a 3D Mushroom from the Mushroom Kingdom facing inbetween the viewer and the viewers right, with the same colour edits as my avatar. To the right, have a building exploding (bombed)
Color Scheme: Orange + Black (Black background, orange explosion)
Special Effects(additional): Try to have large chunks of stone coming out of the explosion, and have the explosion going off the sig - maybe some fire spread around the place
Extra information: Try to have the Mushroom making an arrogant expression if you can
Come with avatar yes\no: No
RenegadeMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeMushroom
Special Effects(additional): Try to have large chunks of stone coming out of the explosion, and have the explosion going off the sig - maybe some fire spread around the place

That may not turn out so well if done with GIF, but it may turn out awesomely but huge in filesize if PNG.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
RenegadeMushroom
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide-Arc Ephemera
That may not turn out so well if done with GIF, but it may turn out awesomely but huge in filesize if PNG.
:(
Old 10-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

Yes, Tide is right. I can't make those boulders-it will look ugly. I will make the sig tomorrow i don't have time today.

~Gladiator, Sacred
Old 10-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #8
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Boulders would be easier than an explosion, since y'know, boulders aren't fuzzy. Then again, if you want "zoom trails", dust trails or "motion blurs", not as easy.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

Ok, i FINALLY had some time to make this, here it is(I personally really hate the nick, but i couldn't find something that will fit better-otherwise, i think this is my best sig):

Code:
http://i33.tinypic.com/vrq543.jpg

I used those pictures:

Hidden information:

~Gladiator, Sacred

Last edited by deolrin : 10-26-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #10
RenegadeMushroom
User

Thanks a BUNCH!
+Rep!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #11
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

Np man, if you need more signatures feel free to ask

~Gladiator, Sacred
Old 10-28-2008, 04:49 AM   #12
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Ok, I got a request (actually, two, so if you feel one is too difficult, just choose the other. Or neither. :P)

The only catch is that I'm not even sure I'll actually put it in my signature, 'cuz I like my words so much. But I love cool pics, and if you'd like some free Rep (well, not free, you have to work for it :P), then just fulfull my request(s)!

Alrighty.
Hidden information:

Request(s):
1. Jungle Trolls
Nick\CreditEither "We be da baddest souls in town, mon!" or "Rise of the Skull Empire". Don't care; whichever is easier/cooler.
StyleKinda vague... I guess "leafy, steamy Stranglethorn jungle" style, but not too heavy on the leaves?
Render\Stock\ImageVarious Wc3 Troll models, in various cool poses. Specifically, the Beta Masked Shadow Hunter, a Batrider, Witch Doctor... Maybe a Headhunter. If that's too many, just get the Masked SH.
Color SchemeBlack background
Special Effects(additional)N/A
Extra InformationMake sure the font is something "Trollish"; not something heavy, ornate, or rigid.
Come with avatar yes\no:No way, josť
1. Elemental Heroes
Nick\Credit"By ebb and flow", "I will reduce all to ashes!", and "Ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine?", under each Elemental Hero, respectively (should be obvious). If that's too much text, or if it's too small, or whatever, just put NOTHING, please.
StyleKinda vague... I guess "leafy, steamy Stranglethorn jungle" style, but not too heavy on the leaves?
Render\Stock\ImageVarious Wc3 Troll models, in various cool poses. Specifically, the Beta Masked Shadow Hunter, a Batrider, Witch Doctor... Maybe a Headhunter. If that's too many, just get the Masked SH.
Extra InformationMake sure the font is something "Trollish"; not something heavy, ornate, or rigid.
------------------------------------------
2. Elemental Heroes
Nick\Credit"By ebb and flow...", "I will reduce all to ashes!", and "Electrifying!", under/on each Elemental Hero, respectively. (should be obvious...). If that's too much text, or will be too unreadable, or whatever, just put NOTHING, please.
StyleErr... Around each, make the "Color Scheme" have an "underlying subtle hint" of that element. I.e., for the water guy, give the background behind him a swirling, watery quality and a bit of watery blue coloration. The Firelord should, of course, have a crackling bonfire "behind him", with some fiery highlights (but still black background). The thunder guy should have a bolt of lightning (like the Forked Lightning icon), some bluish-white streaks, but still basically black.
Render\Stock\ImageBlizzard "Firelord", and Jigrael's "Tidal Lord" and "Lightning Elemental" heroes. Firelord dead-center, in "hands-on-hips laughing" pose - Tidal Lord on left side of sig (Firelord's right), facing slightly away, doing his Spell/Stand Channel anim (hands raising in air, kinda) - Lightning Elemental on right side of sig (Firelord's left), also facing slightly away. Animation = "Spell" anim, the one where he raises a single hand and stretches his body a bit (calling Thunder, kinda)
Extra InformationMake sure the font is something heavy and solid; like Impact. Or just Arial :/

Do your worst best. :D

~~~

Mwahahaha!!! I finally hit the 999th post!! One away from 1000 posts! OH yeah. :P
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 10-28-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote