wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Tenebrae
User

Submissions (2)

Tenebrae is on a distinguished road (18)

Default Kelendras Animation Modifications

Since no one moved the other thread I did to the right spot, and did not respond to it, I'll try again, this time in what I was told was the RIGHT forum:

Are there any really good animation editors out there that would like to do me a favor? I want to add some animations to my Kelendras model, who's screenshot is below. The animations I want are as follows-

-Morph- It is actually two models, one using a single longsword, and the other using dual shortswords. I want each to have a morph animation where he switches to his alternate weapons, but I don't want it to be just one model with normal and alternate animations.

-Swim Animations- I'm working on an RPG-ish campaign in which you play as Kelendras, and I thought it would be really awesome if he could swim.

-Sleep- I want a sleep animation where Kelen is lying on his back. I'm going to have multiple purposes for this animation, and his death animations won't work for most of those.

So, if anyone would be willing to help me out here, I'd really appreciate it. I'll email the model to whoever volunteers, and I'll be sure to give credit when I resubmit and use the model in my game.
Thnx!
Attached Images
File Type: png Kelen.png (76.8 KB, 14 views)

Thanks to SkriK for the picture

"All I see is blackness!!!.... oh, my hood's down..."
-Undead Acolyte

Last edited by Tenebrae : 03-19-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!