wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Tutorials > JASS/AI scripts tutorials
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2011, 01:45 PM   #31
WarriorRos
User

WarriorRos has little to show at this moment (0)

Question Q

Q: I want the AI to attack a unit so 4 example i use:
call AttackMoveKillA ('o00N:otrb') --> mi custom unit
but then, when that unit die, I want the AI to keep attacking the player :/
what do i have to do?
WarriorRos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #32
LeJack
User

LeJack has little to show at this moment (0)

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Hello there moyack, I read your guide about creating an AI using JASS and I followed the instructions to create a very simple AI.
Unfortunately, I have experienced several problems when trying to implement the AI:
1. When the AI is saved in JASSCraft it produces a .ai file however I have no idea how to use this in the World Editor.
2. Trying to implement the AI using the Import Manager has disabled all of my triggers from working and rendered the map unable to load - it just opens Warcraft III TFT instead of the map when I click 'Test Map' (CTRL+F9)
3. The triggers are disabled because of 28 script errors that my AI script has and another 7 which my triggers have: Which worked fine but for some reason when I converted one trigger into script it now thinks all of my triggers are scripts.
If you can help me sort this I would be incredibly grateful, I really do not want to have to start my Campaign Map again!
Thanks in advance,
Jack. :)

NEW STUFF: I have saved my map! I simply copied it and removed all the triggers so there is no AI and no triggers. I then re-made all of the triggers again so it's all good now. BUT I still need to get a good AI working (I have written the code in JASSCraft and I'm not sure it's 100% correct :P )
LeJack is offline   Reply With Quote