wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 04:06 AM   #106
Silversuns
User

Silversuns has little to show at this moment (0)

I think they test the site and the point system before activated it.
They probably activated for admins and Site Directors: Draco, kharma, republicola, StonedStoopid.
I would like to know when the web site will be totally operationnel, It begin to be long... and tutorial section, when it will be up, cos I can't use it.
I would like to have some good news about the wc3campiagns.com web site.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-16-2004, 04:33 AM   #107
Lord Skeith
User

Lord Skeith has little to show at this moment (0)

Look... my favorite site wc3c is swirling... swirling... oh wait it's in the toilet no wonder it swirls!! Na... The site upgrade was good... just not a good time for it I think... my intrest in the site went from "always on" to "To bored to care" this site is almost dead to me... And since it seems my version of gmax is so badly bugged... I cannot make models for some reason? Shitty. Getting photo shop soon but I was never an artist lolz. Sooo where does this leave me? Squabling with the newblets for the occasional point trying to creep back up the ranks of the 30000+ members? Also... what about my doodad forum draco! It's a good idea!! I'll make a poll to proove it! When you think about it... doodads are what we lack the most... So... lets get those doodads! Also someone needs to start reskining spell effects and stuff... Custom skins and models... icons... minimap previews... trees... but no new flashy spell effects?! What the hell is wrong with you people! Up with the doodads forum...! And if you think I'm kidding I'm not!
Closed Thread