wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #61
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)

"We were not born doomed to be who we are"
"Wisdom is doing, not thinking"
"A wise man teaches others through action, not words"
Timing SystemTiming system that simulates the usage of PolledWait just with 0.01 accuracy
MaD[Lion] is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #62
Soulless Enigma
User

Soulless Enigma has little to show at this moment (0)

"Democracy is the worse form of government, except for all those others that have been tried from time to time." - Winston Churchill

"I know not what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

"Evil draws men together." - Aristotle

"If a terrorist group wanted to hit Britain, all they'd have to do is kill 100 random celebrities. The country would have a nervous breakdown." - Chris Morris

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire hed burn for a thousand days...

All we know is... he's called the Stig.
Soulless Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #63
Gorman
.▲▼▲&#9

Submissions (2)

Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)

Send a message via MSN to Gorman

"Wow... Do any of u modders even play WC3 nemore?" - me

"Im not scared of you! This whole world is just a figment of my imagination as i sleep in a different universe, in which i am a giant rat creature, who can gnaw through steel, although we use adamantite in my universe, which is a bout a billion times harder then stuff that is hard. So nya-nya." - crazy wc3 player

"Wow your Aussie??!? Is it cool to ride kangaroos and live in a giant bush/desert and eat tucker?!?!?" - 70% of US.East server whn u say ur Aussie

"I hope it doesnt sound arragant when i say, I am the greatest man in the world." - IT Crowd

Last edited by Gorman : 06-01-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Gorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:46 PM   #64
Sunwarrior25
I say!

Submissions (3)

Sunwarrior25 will become famous soon enough (30)Sunwarrior25 will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunwarrior25

"if Vex ever seriously tells you to install Vista, either:

a) He is cursing you,
b) He has lost his mind,
c) Doomsday has come."

-Captain Griffen
- Staying up WAY too late.
- Fooling around with various things.
Other places to find me:
YouTube
deviantART
Twitter
uStream
Sunwarrior25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #65
Soulless Enigma
User

"Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed." - Lieutenant-Colonel Jack Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill.

"The cake is a LIE!" - someone on the internet, somewhere.

"The meaning of life is bucket." - Richard.

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire hed burn for a thousand days...

Old 06-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #66
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless Enigma
"The cake is a LIE!" - someone on the internet, somewhere.
So is that a mme from the interwebz that was incorporated into Portal, or did that spawn from Portal?
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #67
Soulless Enigma
User

No idea. Frankly, I don't care much, because it's true.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #68
Alexander244
Now Kharyb

Submissions (1)

Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)

"Pure and complete sorrow is as impossible as pure and complete joy."

"I sit on a man's back, choking him, and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible, except getting off his back."

"I know that most men — not only those considered clever, but even those who are very clever and capable of understanding most difficult scientific, mathematical, or philosophic, problems — can seldom discern even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as obliges them to admit the falsity of conclusions they have formed, perhaps with much difficulty — conclusions of which they are proud, which they have taught to others, and on which they have built their lives."

"The more is given the less the people will work for themselves, and the less they work the more their poverty will increase."

"It seldom happens that a man changes his life through his habitual reasoning. No matter how fully he may sense the new plans and aims revealed to him by reason, he continues to plod along in old paths until his life becomes frustrating and unbearable — he finally makes the change only when his usual life can no longer be tolerated."

"You will die - and it will all be over. You will die and find out everything - or cease asking."
- Leo Tolstoy

"Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery."
-Fyodor Dostoevsky

"It is better to be making the news than taking it; to be an actor rather than a critic."

"For myself, I am an optimist — it does not seem to be much use being anything else."

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

"To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often."

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
- Winston Churchill

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger."

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

"If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's OK. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot."
- Confucius

"All warfare is based on deception."
- Sun Tzu

"We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away."
- Zhuangzi

"For nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first known."
- Leonardo da Vinci

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation."
- Pearl S. Buck

"Eveyone is a genius at least once a year. A real genius has his original ideas closer together."
- Georg C. Lichtenberg

Last edited by Alexander244 : 06-03-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Alexander244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Sunwarrior25
This message has been deleted by Sunwarrior25. Reason: Sorry, that wasn't a Quote of Wisdom
Old 09-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #69
xyzie
User

xyzie has little to show at this moment (0)

"Ask for more; settle with less"
"Shortcuts are only revealed to those who would go for extra miles"

"The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive." - Albert Einstein
xyzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #70
Soulless Enigma
User

"Burn hot, burn bright. How long 'till you burn out?"
- The Centimani, Promethean: the Created

"You are stronger than you feel, wiser than you think, more courageous than you may care to admit, more powerful than you believe. I say unto you - thou art gods."
-Jaerom Darkwind

Old 09-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #71
RenegadeMushroom
User

RenegadeMushroom is on a distinguished road (18)

My one has an explanation attached to it :P
My friends were making loads of good quotes up, and then forgetting every single one of them in class, so I made this one:

"The perfect quote may be easy to create, however the easier to make it is, the harder to remember."
- Renegade Mushroom
RenegadeMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #72
goldendercon
User

goldendercon has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to goldendercon

Out of the night that covers me,
black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be,
for my unconquerable soul

In the fell clutch of circumstance,
I have not winced nor cried aloud,
under the bludgeoning of chance,
my head is bloody but unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears,
looms but the horrors of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years,
finds and shall find me unafraid

No matter how straight the gate,
or how changed with punishment the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul

-"Invictus" By Henley

I dunno if this really qualifies as a word of wisdom but this gives me wisdom. "Never give up and never let anyone live your life for you"
Old 09-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #73
The Dark One
User

The Dark One will become famous soon enough (25)

I think thus I exist But the worth of my existence is determined by my effect.
The Dark One
Old 09-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #74
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Life is like a bitch and then you marry one.
- The chalkboard from English.
Sorry, just had to post that one...

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #75
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

Havent read the rest of the thread but...
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get" - Forest Gump (dont know the actual writers name)

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote