wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 07:59 PM   #31
Frostigt
User

Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)

it was quite good, but it was one thing i did not understand, is sargeras alive? wasent he killed by aegwyn?...
Old 01-05-2004, 12:52 AM   #32
Doomsandwich
User

Doomsandwich has little to show at this moment (0)

One thing, I've never actually played Warcraft or Warcraft 2. Well, I played the Warcraft demo, but that's not the point. I thought that, Sargeras being a titan, could survive a fight with a guardian. I mean, who the heck else would command the Legion? Archimonde? Kil'Jaedan? Barney the dinosaur?

Oh and yes, the White Elves are powerful. As hell.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:11 AM   #33
Gerundok
User

Gerundok has little to show at this moment (0)

Barney the dinosaur would :) hehe

cant wait for the next of this, also, if the White elves are powerful enough to ressurect Deathwing once, they should be able to do it again..
Old 01-05-2004, 02:54 AM   #34
Doomsandwich
User

The White Elves (that isn't their real name, but for now we'll call them that) can only raise something twice if it's a small thing, like a fish or a bird. Deathwing, on the other hand, is gigantic, so he couldn't be raised again.

A lot of people have suggested that somebody make a campaign out of this story. I am actually considering this, but I'll be planning everything out before it starts, unlike another project I started (coughSpamcraftcough). If anybody would like to join, say so and I'll start another thread in the team gathering place.

Here's a sample of the title logo, it took me about an hour and a half. (it's not finished, so don't crit about it looking dumb. Well, not yet.)
Old 01-05-2004, 03:06 AM   #35
Gerundok
User

Gerundok has little to show at this moment (0)

a campaign? based on this?!? it'd have to be a cintematic for it too make sense :P i could model a bit for you, like Deathwing undead..
Old 01-05-2004, 11:18 AM   #36
Frostigt
User

Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)

well first, you will probably need a living deathwing...
Old 01-05-2004, 08:20 PM   #37
KillR
User

KillR has little to show at this moment (0)

I read what you said about sending this to Blizzard. I ofund this in the Legal FAQ on their site:

"Can I write novels, screenplays, theatrical productions or other adaptations based on your games?

No. Blizzard Entertainment® reserves the right to extend and expand our properties to other media. We want to provide a consistent story and universe for our customers, and want to ensure that only the highest quality, officially licensed and approved material is created based on our characters and other creative properties.

Can I get authorization to do an expansion pack, novel, screenplay, theatrical production, or other adaptation based on your games?

Unfortunately, Blizzard Entertainment® cannot accept unsolicited ideas or submissions. As a result, we will not be able to review or authorize any submissions related to expansions, novels, screenplays, productions or other adaptations. "

Just a Heads Up

-Amras Alcarin
Old 01-05-2004, 11:36 PM   #38
Doomsandwich
User

Oh well. Just a thought.

No, it's not a cinematic, it's a hybrid RPG/Cinematic. Basically, you play as Illidan, Maiev, Iynk and various other characters. It will have (I hope) more realistic skins, and new models. I'd need a wolfless Thrall, tigerless Tyrande, and someone to get rid of Maiev's wings, they look too wierd in my opinion.

Here's a preview of the new Maiev skin. I'll show you later, I have to go now.
Closed Thread