wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > AMAI
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #31
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Project Leader: AMAI

Submissions (1)

Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)

@Looper: Suicide bug I can confirm. The base cramp is difficult to near impossible to fix though.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #32
[nVp]Zitrax
User

[nVp]Zitrax has little to show at this moment (0)

Hello,

Some friends of mine witch have fun playing with AMAI and learning the game have asked me to ask you if the new patch 1.22 is the actual problem coz AMAI 2.53 Simple Edition does not want to start under 1.22.

Thanks and Goodluck with AMAI 3.0

[nVp]ZiTraX
Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #33
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Submissions (1)

Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)

@[nvp]Zitrax: Yes patch 1.22 is incompatable with the exes. I can't fix until grimoire is updated to address this problem. For now the player edition will work fine or stay at 1.21. If grimoire does not receive an update over time i will have to revert back to the old method pre-grimoire (if that still works).

When grimoire is updated I will most likely build in the some of the advances from AMAI 3.00 as the core is far more stable for a 2.54 or 2.6 series.

Last edited by Strategy Master : 09-21-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Strategy Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #34
Zalamander
User

Zalamander has little to show at this moment (4)

Hmm if im not mistaken you can still just place the script files in same folder location inside your War3 folder as if the entire MPQ file was uncompressed and they will get priority and used always over the original AI files when the game is running, I cant remember for sure if you needed some speical start parameter for this tho.

\Warcraft III\Scripts\ that is
Zalamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #35
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Submissions (1)

@Zalamander: Yeah that will also work, I think that it required a certain registry change for the game to do that specifically and I dont think its on by default.

Pitzermikes utility collection has a tool http://www.wc3campaigns.net/attachme...8&d=1147514659 that turns this on and off for you
Old 10-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #36
Looper
User

Looper has little to show at this moment (0)

Hey Strategy Master, I found another interesting bug for you that has to do with expansions. I didn't find it in the bug list. Rather late in the game the... teal orc I think, attempted to expand to a nearby mine.

After building for a couple seconds, he would cancel the great hall and start building at another nearby mine. He continued to repeat this until he ran out of money to expand. I was using the 1.22 wc3 patch and the most recent version of AMAI 3.00 that you have posted on your site. Thanks for all your efforts man.

BTW I can't seem to upload the replay that shows it.
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #37
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Submissions (1)

@Looper: Thanks looper. I've had this happen before so replay isn't necessary.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #38
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Submissions (1)

Released new 3.00 build update

http://www.4shared.com/file/67565528...6/AMAI300.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by changelog
17/10/08
Wrapped up a collection of updates/fixes to AMAI
Portuguese language updated
Bundled MPQDraft with the developer edition so people can make executables that work in the latest warcraft patch 1.22 from AMAI.mpq as grimoire will not work in this version of warcraft
This builds core is going to be used as the basis for stability in a 2.54

I havn't yet updated the site due to internet provider is having some issues at the moment. When i can i'll update the site. And i'm aiming to now get the 2.54 out with working simple editions for 1.22. Grimoire will obviously not be used but it will still be the primary executable system in the developer edition.

Last edited by Strategy Master : 10-19-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Strategy Master is offline   Reply With Quote