wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #181
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Alright, well, I released 1.11 if anyone cares.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #182
Gwydal
User

Gwydal has little to show at this moment (4)

Yes we care
thank you for this great game!
Gwydal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #183
Vestras
User

Project Member: LoC

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Seriously Dusk, Perfect Dark has ruined Tristan completely! His awesomeness and useability is just poof! Gone.

Sucks ass.
Vestras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #184
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

It could use a buff or tweak, but I think it actually makes him more valuable on the whole. His last ultimate was lame.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #185
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
It could use a buff or tweak, but I think it actually makes him more valuable on the whole. His last ultimate was lame.

No, you could just turn it on and Umbra the shit out of your enemies.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #186
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Like I said, it was lame. Now if you turn it on and leave it there, your mana will be gone quickly.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #187
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Quote:
Like I said, it was lame. Now if you turn it on and leave it there, your mana will be gone quickly.

It really doesn't take much time to utterly destroy the target with The Darkside on and Path of Shadows and Umbra combos.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #188
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Yeah, that's because it was imbalanced.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #189
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Quote:
Yeah, that's because it was imbalanced.

You could just take your time to balance it a little, then it would be awesome.
Or just do something about the new ulti, make atleast somewhat exciting.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #190
Joker
User

Joker will become famous soon enough (32)Joker will become famous soon enough (32)

Quote:
This.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #191
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestras
Or just do something about the new ulti, make atleast somewhat exciting.
If you aren't excited by a hero requiring a brain to play correctly, then you're playing the wrong map anyways.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #192
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Quote:
If you aren't excited by a hero requiring a brain to play correctly, then you're playing the wrong map anyways.

Pff. I'm just telling you my opinion.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #193
FriendlyPsycho
User

Submissions (1)

FriendlyPsycho is on a distinguished road (12)

Wow, this is truly a remarkable map! I gave this a good first try a couple of minutes ago and I must say that I absolutely love it.

To give my review on the map, even though it means very little towards the progress of your map's approval..
  • Pros:
  • Astonishing graphics, well done!
  • High-quality heroes
  • Exciting gameplay
  • Very refreshing to play and has its unique atmosphere
  • Certainly well balanced
  • Cons:
  • Heroes die quite too fast against creeps, but I guess that's intentional so this doesn't really count much as a con
  • I believe Upgrade Kits cost 1 too much faction
  • Have not yet played that much to give any more cons, but the two I have mentioned are more like my personal opinion rather than actual map flaws.

I don't think I have given it a fair try yet, since I played in single player and can only imagine what would happen in multiplayer. I must try this out in b.net when I get the time.
FriendlyPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #194
EvilNoodle
User

Submissions (1)

EvilNoodle is on a distinguished road (21)

Quote:
I don't think I have given it a fair try yet, since I played in single player and can only imagine what would happen in multiplayer. I must try this out in b.net when I get the time.
Its really funny multiplayer (my favourite map next to Elimination Tournament :P), you should try check the gamelist on USeast, theres usually a few people hosting it. Too bad none almost ever hosts it on Europe :/
Old 04-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #195
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

I've since given up harassing the other admins to review this or something anyways. It really seems like I'm the only admin that does anything in this section unless Griffen is bashing some kid stealing art or whatever, so whatever.