wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 04:59 AM   #16
Saboera
User

Saboera is on a distinguished road (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy_eisert
Lol I think it is an imp too :D but if you can't talk to me over email I don't think it will work anyway.......Unless you got an IRC chat program. Because I set up a channel

um i had Mirc, i never really used it however, btw dont you have a forum of some kind? if you plan getting a site, it would be helpful and its pretty easy to get

like here http://invisionfree.com/

or

here http://www.forumhoster.com/

or whatever free forum hosting service
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-21-2005, 05:02 AM   #17
troy_eisert

Ya I am going to get a forum, not yet though. But in like a week or so.

Old 01-21-2005, 05:51 AM   #18
Windrunner
User

Windrunner is on a distinguished road (10)

i can make some model, and skin too tho Wormskull is better at skinning then me. but give us some info about the modelers, how many polys? and all that suff.
oh btw, i cant make anims. but learning it.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:14 AM   #19
Saboera
User

just a little design for fun...

Zoom (requires log in)
Old 01-21-2005, 03:05 PM   #20
troy_eisert

Windrunner- That would be awesome if you could do models for us. And animate them too. Do you have an email? Or are you like Saboera and hate it? :D
edit: About the models, we are going to need pretty High Poly models.

Saboera- Nice Axe. Do you want to stick to weapon designs?

Wormskull-Awesome drawings!I would love it if you would join the team. Do you have an email? Or are you also like Saboera lols. But anyway if you could start on drawing one of the Kings. Each side will have one and that will be awesome if you could draw him.(Human btw)

If anyone else is interested in drawing concept art then you could start on drawing some Human NPCs. Like Battle Leaders and Heroes.

-Troy

Old 01-21-2005, 03:42 PM   #21
Nasrudin

I don't want to discourage you, but how exactly you plan to earn some money by this? The mmorpg market is saturated and you'll have to face a heck of competition with more experienced teams. In other words, is the game worth the candle?

Old 01-21-2005, 05:34 PM   #22
Windrunner
User

Windrunner is on a distinguished road (10)

My mail is XwindrunnerX@hotmail.com

So, when the game is finished, how do you release it? Can you download it or something like RuneScape?
Old 01-21-2005, 07:24 PM   #23
troy_eisert

Wormskull- Ok awesome, can't wait to see those sketches :P

Windrunner-This game won't be finished for a long time.Depending on how much time people spend on the project.What do you mean by How Do you release it? And it will be a game you have to download. Not like Runescape, this will be way to big to be a browser game.

Old 01-21-2005, 08:26 PM   #24
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

i cud be a concept artist my email is childish_nostalgia@hotmail.com

i'll be your part-time concept artist.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:23 AM   #25
Saboera
User

well i think ill go with the accessories and culture object and traditional clothing ect..., oh yea worm if you dont mind, id like to cooperate with you, for example ill came up with some clothing design for example to add useful/useless eye candy, i would like to know if you can ''reaply'' them to your drawings
Old 01-22-2005, 06:56 PM   #26
troy_eisert

The king looks cool, can't wait to see the final version.

That would be awesome if Saboera and Worm could work together.

Old 01-22-2005, 07:28 PM   #27
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

Post your project plan. I'm interested on a portfolio-related point.

I can do concept art, 2D art and 3D art. I also program, voice act and do creative writing.

Maybe give me a test piece to do. If its a model, give me a poly limit.

Be excellent to each other.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:56 PM   #28
troy_eisert

We don't have our project plan done yet. But I'll give you a test piece. Could you draw a Blacksmith. Make a Human NPC, make him big, bulky and however you think a blacksmith should look like :P

edit: What language can you program in?

-Troy

Last edited by troy_eisert : 01-22-2005 at 08:02 PM.

Old 01-23-2005, 04:03 PM   #29
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

Well, of useful langauges, C, C++, but I'm really more interested on an art related point. I enjoy art, and unless you plan to pay me, programming isn't so exciting. I'll give that blacksmith a go.

What cultures will be inspiring your theme? Workskull's picture is very Norman looking.

Be excellent to each other.
Old 01-23-2005, 04:21 PM   #30
troy_eisert

Ya no problem if you want to stick with art :) As for cultures, not really sure.

Closed Thread