wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 02:36 AM   #31
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)

Approved Map: Hero RPG

Can you try hiding a bigger part of that leg? Maybe raproching a bit more her right leg near the HE. Tho dont change it if you intend to make her wear something like in the colloring challenge.:gsmile:

I will try to draw something to pass time. Maybe if my scanner finaly work I could show it.

Can I have some tips on how to draw something good? Do you start by making pose with stick people? then make circle and rectangle then shape it? or you skip to begin drawing?
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-07-2004, 03:18 AM   #32
icbm1987
Lost Knight

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (2)

icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)

Concept art session 5 - Super Villains

Send a message via AIM to icbm1987 Send a message via MSN to icbm1987

Quote:
Originally posted by l]arkOne
Can I have some tips on how to draw something good? Do you start by making pose with stick people? then make circle and rectangle then shape it? or you skip to begin drawing?

you can just skip and begin drawing if you have a good idea on what you are starting on... I like to start with one of the hands... and then work my way up from there...

The stick figures are ok... only if you stay proportional tho... and it gets very messy...

icbm1987

Lost upon the winds of time...

Searching... for his lost Lord.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:28 AM   #33
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

told u before... i will put some clothes on them lol, and if i made the NE closer to the other elf... i'd have to change her entire pose... if i just change the legs she would drop backwards on her head :ggani:

i always like to start with the head... but u know before i start a drawing when i have an idea i usually just stare at my paper for a while, try to invision how i'm gonna draw it... then i put down one or two ovals, depending on how many heads are on the drawing, and then i use a single quick line to show the 'movement of the body.. then i make lke the limbs and chest and all... and eventually add the breasts lol.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:41 AM   #34
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)

oh right, didnt though that it would look like if she was falling or something.

Ty for the tips:gsmile:
Old 01-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #35
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Quote:
Originally posted by l]arkOne
Ty for the tips:gsmile:

dont listen to my tips.... they usually just work for me.... did u even get what i was sayeing? after reading it i find it reather vague...

i'm about to go ink those elves right now, so i'll probubly have a finished lineart tonight... i'll even try to finish both 2 elves pics.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:56 PM   #36
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

No homework today = Good :P

Theres great chance I go to hockey tonight even with the damn cold temperature so I will post when im back.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:13 PM   #37
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

a lil something to get warm to when u get home from all that cold!

note: this is still WIP scetch i just made it a lil clearer, this is ur last chance to let me know if u want anything changed! if u do want stuff changed, say it fast cuz i'll probubly ink tomorrow.

ANYTHING!

ya like the clothes? as u can see the one on the front is ur typical bloodelf sorc, the ones from tft. the one on the back is probubly somekind of druidess in training, cuz well.. shes young!

and oh ye... what are u gonna use it for? i kinda forgot..:ggani:
Old 01-07-2004, 10:18 PM   #38
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

Im gonna make a poster of it:ggani:

The nelf wear a cape made of leaves?... and you havent done clothes for her umm... ya know. Tho its hard to see.

Whoohoo go sorc!
I like her:D dont touch her anymore lol

I will need a short list of what to do in photoshop before starting coloring/shading. Or maybe you could set it for me if its take 2sec for you. Keep the file as a jpg tho since I fear that a psd wont work if we dont have same version(I use PS6).

PS: hehe I didnt left yet but soon I guess.:gsmile:
Old 01-07-2004, 11:25 PM   #39
icbm1987
Lost Knight

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (2)

icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)

Concept art session 5 - Super Villains

Send a message via AIM to icbm1987 Send a message via MSN to icbm1987

erwtie? how do you keep your art so clean?

I don't get it... all my art is full of scratchings... is it the paper? the pencil? or the technique?

icbm1987

Lost upon the winds of time...

Searching... for his lost Lord.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:31 AM   #40
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

I say the eraser.:gsmile:
Old 01-08-2004, 02:33 PM   #41
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

u should see my paper... its filled with lines everywhere lol. i used a trick in PS to make it better:
adjust brightenss/contrast: set the brightness and contratst higher. gets rid of all ur minor allmost invisible ecetch lines :ggani:

and ofcourse the good old earaser...

good i'll start inking it now!
Old 01-08-2004, 02:39 PM   #42
TheDeathMagus
User

TheDeathMagus has little to show at this moment (0)

NO MORE CLOTHES!!! (feeling ***** today...)
Old 01-08-2004, 06:37 PM   #43
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

its done. please dont use it for comercial uses. i'll post the small one first and then the big one, for ewasy coloring.

is it ok if i make a wallpaper out of this? wow straticswas pretty pissed off when they saw my art on warcry, so i kinda promised them i'd make some stratics exclustive wallpapers....
Old 01-08-2004, 06:39 PM   #44
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

the big one...
Old 01-08-2004, 06:41 PM   #45
TheDeathMagus
User

TheDeathMagus has little to show at this moment (0)

They have no right to be pissed!!!! Its your art, you may post it wherever you want...

EDIT:Comercial uses? You mean like selling it? (My english is a lil' rusty...) Ill color it anyway, say no if you dont want me to...:(

Last edited by TheDeathMagus : 01-08-2004 at 06:50 PM.
Closed Thread