wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2003, 11:44 PM   #31
Moon_Lunatic
User

Respected User

Moon_Lunatic is on a distinguished road (10)

???Just orc chracters?:D :mtk:
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-13-2003, 12:06 AM   #32
Undertow
User

Undertow has little to show at this moment (0)

Well, since I already had an idea for a couple of Trolls, I guess I'll put them up for the 'troll twins' idea.

You'll notice that I've put three trolls in the attached pic. I think the first two, the one with the mohawk and the spiky hair, are the ones that I'd use. The third one is there just in case people really like it.

I've also drawn up sketches of a bald Troll and a long haired Troll (looks similar to the witch doctor).

As for their personality... heh, they're like Beavis and Butthead, like Bill and Ted, Wayne and Garth. They're two inseperable guys filled to the brim with idiocy. Oh sure, they have their moments of glory in battle, but most of the time their off doing their own, twisted thing.

I think they'd be hilarious characters. But, this is only an idea, a suggestion.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:13 AM   #33
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

Quote:
Originally posted by Moon_Lunatic
???Just orc chracters?:D :mtk:

The story is not solid. Future artists can add more characters on the way, humans, NEs. But the pages I will be responsible will only have horde race.

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertow
Well, since I already had an idea for a couple of Trolls, I guess I'll put them up for the 'troll twins' idea.

You'll notice that I've put three trolls in the attached pic. I think the first two, the one with the mohawk and the spiky hair, are the ones that I'd use. The third one is there just in case people really like it.

I've also drawn up sketches of a bald Troll and a long haired Troll (looks similar to the witch doctor).

As for their personality... heh, they're like Beavis and Butthead, like Bill and Ted, Wayne and Garth. They're two inseperable guys filled to the brim with idiocy. Oh sure, they have their moments of glory in battle, but most of the time their off doing their own, twisted thing.

I think they'd be hilarious characters. But, this is only an idea, a suggestion.

Awesome drawings! Could you draw the rest of the body? Just a sketch will be fine. I was thinking of making a bit more nerdy for the witch doctor.
Old 12-13-2003, 03:31 AM   #34
Undertow
User

Undertow has little to show at this moment (0)

Ok I've attached a full-body pic of one of the two Trolls. It's just a sketch, but, it's along the lines I'm thinking. I'm also thinking of putting tatoos on them that somehow refer to Bill & Ted or Beavis and Butthead, but I didn't include them in the sketch.

The other character in the sketch is my take on the Witch Doctor. I felt that a character along the lines of Miss Cleo from the Psychic Hotline would make a successful character and that's basically how I designed her.

As always, these are mere ideas, subject to change.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:57 AM   #35
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

This is my Grunt design. I think he might wear some sort of helmet. A half helmet with spikes on it.
Here we see Kradun the Butcher. No other Orc warriors haver survived more battle and his battle scars prove it. He is called the Butcher because he is a butcher in the new orc settlement. He was thinking of remain in peace, but his bloodlust for battle never went away. When called upon for this mission he did not hesitate to take it.

His unique features include claw like bones sticking out of his fists and his giant 800 pounds ax. He is heavily built and quite heavy himself(weights about 550 pounds). He is often mistaken for an ogre because of his size. With his combined weights with the ax, the spikes on his should results devistating damage when he charges into a crowd. Desparate attempts to stop his deadly charges by the enemy resulted his scarred body.

Last edited by studio rain : 12-13-2003 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:19 PM   #36
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

friggin awesome... damn i hate my broken comp.... :'( i hav some grat iideas laying around... i really LUV them trolls!! especially the one on the right, with the dreads, really funky and original! THATS WHAT WE WANT!! WOOT!! but they gotta be ranged... the berserkers, we alrady have a fatass tankin' grunt (props to rain :D )

about those BM's, i think that it should be a quite old grey bearded but thin 'master' BM, with a MAD blade, his blade needs to be something special. he would be scarred and tatood. maybe evan abit wrinkly. i think the apprentace BM should be a young ambicious female, which somewhat makes you think of a rogue, really agile, maybe wielding two smaller blades? not 2 small though...

i dont really like the idea of a 'big momma' wichdoctor, since they will be gettin their quest from one.... i was more thinking in form of an inexperienced younger wichdoctor, but that's just me....

i really like whats been put tghether this far ;)
Old 12-13-2003, 01:47 PM   #37
icbm1987
Lost Knight

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (2)

icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)

Concept art session 5 - Super Villains

Send a message via AIM to icbm1987 Send a message via MSN to icbm1987

HOLY CRAP RAIN!!!!

that is soo awesome... The one thing I never get right is the head, and the transitionf from shoulder to arm... and I lost my muscle chart. :( :(

... and undertow... why dont you just make troll triplets... kinda like the three hyenas in the lion King

icbm1987

Lost upon the winds of time...

Searching... for his lost Lord.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:38 PM   #38
TheDeathMagus
User

TheDeathMagus has little to show at this moment (0)

MAD balde??? As a superblade? Runed, spiked, or just wicked design??
(I know Im not into your team but Im currently stocking Rain, Xmetallium, LazaruX and Candy...Just becuz u guys draw soo good:D )

Cuz if thats the case, I might come up with some ideas for u...
Old 12-13-2003, 02:54 PM   #39
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

well i'd say go right ahead and post ideas if you want to, but no promises that it'll actually appear in the comic ofcourse.... but ye, if u disighn a MAD blade, bost it ;)
Old 12-13-2003, 04:02 PM   #40
TheDeathMagus
User

I'll start thinking right away! *starts to snore*
(Now where is my scanning program...)
Old 12-13-2003, 04:22 PM   #41
The Lord
User

The Lord is on a distinguished road (10)

Should the characters be only those Rain mentioned or can I invent another one?
Old 12-13-2003, 04:54 PM   #42
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

omg... all rise.. the LORD is going to show us his allmighty tremendous creative powers! fire away boss!
Old 12-13-2003, 05:34 PM   #43
TheDeathMagus
User

This is a quick sample of a kinda wicked demon blade, witch the BM got when he battled a demon from long ago. The blade is not evil itself, and it gets coated in green flames when its master gets pissed(It thinks of the BM as its master now). Its just a 5-15 minute sketch, my first entry, and I can make u most kinds of other weapons if u like.:gsmile:

Whooopppsss.... Maybe A BIT too big... *looks up, trying to see the sky*

Last edited by TheDeathMagus : 12-13-2003 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-13-2003, 05:39 PM   #44
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

its too big, reduce size so we can see
Old 12-13-2003, 05:50 PM   #45
TheDeathMagus
User

Deleted the last attachment and made it smaller, here:
Closed Thread