wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 11:39 PM   #16
Buttink
User

Buttink is on a distinguished road (10)

i would help but i just down right suck i need more practise untill i get the whole darker lighter drawing thing down. my pictures look like fack 3d crap
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-06-2003, 06:06 AM   #17
Darkangel_56
User

Darkangel_56 has little to show at this moment (0)

just keep working buttnik, it'll come.

good idea rain, but we need humans too,(i like humans) we can call on the standing human/orc alliance to legitimately include them.
i think we should write it in a film noir-esque fashion, to keep dramatic tension and add a little bit of flair.
Old 12-06-2003, 09:24 PM   #18
yoopoo
User

yoopoo has little to show at this moment (0)

sound cool, i kinda of like writing, but i don't if i'm going to make it my job in the future becuase i got other idea. i currently know almost all the term for novel (theme, suspense, climate, etc...) but some i havn't known becuase it might be to advance.
Old 12-06-2003, 09:40 PM   #19
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

a plot... climax... rising action... blablabla...

its not gonna be a epic comic or sumthing jst sumthing funnny which i find more addicting than serious... unless u mix em together...

mmm sugary..
Old 12-07-2003, 12:03 AM   #20
Buttink
User

Buttink is on a distinguished road (10)

hey 1 thing i can do is write im pritty god at it althought i havent tried writing it "free-hand" usualy its just stuff off anouther authers charaters my plot
Old 12-11-2003, 05:19 PM   #21
Vig0r
Crabpork

Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)

Send a message via MSN to Vig0r

If u want humor in it, u probally need to put in a goblin ;) ( dont u love goblins?) maybe u can put in another group of night elfs (and humans/dwarfs/gnomes?) wich will serve as rivals. Probbaly the allience wants te kill ner'zul to... just my humble opinion
Old 12-11-2003, 09:15 PM   #22
Darkangel_56
User

well since there are no new ideas coming up, maybe we should all just do this one, all in favor?
and what is page schedule? we should list the artists and have the person who just finished his/her 2 or 3 pages pass it on to the next person. everyone gets a turn and then we go through again.

...just an idea.
Old 12-11-2003, 09:22 PM   #23
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

i'm afraid you guys'll have to kick off without me.... my headcomputer crashed and the scanner only works with that one, so i'll have to wait for it to be fixed before i can post anythin'..

but ye sure, we'll start on this, the storyline will probubly unfold in some more detail whele we are making it!
Old 12-12-2003, 06:44 AM   #24
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkangel_56
well since there are no new ideas coming up, maybe we should all just do this one, all in favor?
and what is page schedule? we should list the artists and have the person who just finished his/her 2 or 3 pages pass it on to the next person. everyone gets a turn and then we go through again.

...just an idea.

I think we just need to designate the first person. Who wants to do it?
Mind if I go at it first?
I think I will cover the mission and introduction of couple of characters.

Do you guys want something more vague instead? Something that does not have an end? I really do not think story I sugested could really be complete with couple pages...
Old 12-12-2003, 02:40 PM   #25
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

you go ahead and kick off, souds good to me... ur most experienced in comic drawing anyway so... yeah! start her up!
Old 12-12-2003, 03:13 PM   #26
Darkangel_56
User

go for it rain, im sure we can think of some way to drag it on. :)
ill go second if you can be done between the 19th and the 6th of next year.
Old 12-12-2003, 03:45 PM   #27
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

my scanner should be fixed by then... i'm up third!
Old 12-12-2003, 04:40 PM   #28
Undertow
User

Undertow has little to show at this moment (0)

I'll go fourth, but I think my part would involve a brief interlude to things happening else where. It'd be best if the person before me could build up to a climatic moment that will leave us hanging in suspense while we go on my little interlude.

If you really don't like the idea of a brief interlude, then I'll scrap it, but otherwise it stays.
Old 12-12-2003, 09:14 PM   #29
TheDeathMagus
User

TheDeathMagus has little to show at this moment (0)

Ramblings of a sorry bastard in puberty:
Nighelves, nightelves, nightelves, NIGHELVES!!!!!!:arch:
(translation: Pretty, plz include hot nightelves in your comic!!!
I cant stop thinking of them!!!)
Old 12-12-2003, 09:40 PM   #30
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

First of all, we need to design the characters. I don't think I want to design all of them... It would be no fun to you guys. And I think it would be fun to see your design drawn by other artists as well.
So here are the list of characters

One Blademaster
One Apprentice of the Blademaster
One Grunt (changed from 3 grunts...)
Berserker Troll twins
One witch doctor.

Try to make them stand out compared to the same units. The do not have to look the same as the WC3 units... Think customized grunt or blademasters.
I have a basic idea of what sort of personality they will each have, but it would be much more interesting to change after their design.
Since we have 4 artists let's pick one each. What ever is left we will have some sort of vote who will design or something...
Try to describe their personalities and stuff. But remember, they were selected among others, so they are all skilled. But that does not mean they have to be mentally stable... Something like the Troll twins being a bit cocky and disobedient but best marksmen.

Second, I have my final on Monday(wish me luck, I'll need it) and I have a big test on Jan 7(need a miracle for this one). So it would be hard for me to finish everything, cause I will be studying. But here is what I will do. I will send you the basic draft for the pages I will be doing. Pencil sketches mostly. So by the time I am done inking and coloring other people's pages will be done as well.

Last edited by studio rain : 12-12-2003 at 09:49 PM.
Closed Thread