wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 05:22 PM   #1
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

my website will be online soon, and to kick it off me and rain are gonna start a chain manga.

if anyone has an interest in joining this project, post here. i'll be blunt about this: you have to be good enough for our standards... sorry

now the real point of this thread: we need a good story with interesting characters, i'd be best if it's a multi race thing. we dont know yet if it'll be seriouse or funny (probubly mostly funny with some serious action) if anyone has a good story just layin there or if u have something good that just comes poppin' in, please contact me [mail=erwtenpeller@wannadoo.nl]here[/mail] or post it in this thread.
Old 11-29-2003, 06:26 PM   #2
Xmetallium
User

Xmetallium is on a distinguished road (20)

Send a message via MSN to Xmetallium

When you homepage is up be sure to tell me for I want to look at your comics :)

Still under construction
Bluphino@deviantart
Old 11-29-2003, 09:20 PM   #3
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

i have no comics lol... i'm a lowsy writer, cant make up stories or jokes lol... only got some skill with a pencil =P
Old 11-29-2003, 09:34 PM   #4
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

maybe a gang of 4 heroes that are voyaging for a stupid quest lol! like finding a dragon egg which is fairly simple and they meet characters and do side-quests and are real funny...

www.nuklearpower.com i think has funny ff sprites comic and they pown and rain is a good writer so i cant wait ^^
Old 11-30-2003, 07:02 AM   #5
Raven_Lord
User

Raven_Lord has little to show at this moment (0)

Too bad I'm not good enough :( , i'd gladly join this stuff... sounds fun.
Old 11-30-2003, 06:07 PM   #6
LazarusX
User

LazarusX has little to show at this moment (0)

Rain asked me like a week ago. I said yes, so I'll be joining.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:58 PM   #7
Moon_Lunatic
User

Respected User

Moon_Lunatic is on a distinguished road (10)

I'm good, but since you have two anime artists in there, what am I gonna do? I've been thinking about it I have a rough story line. Do you have an E-mail? BTW is this WC FF, based on any game? Futuristic, Past, mix. Or jus' whatever sounds good?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:16 AM   #8
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

i like funny stories cuz they pown!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 06:10 AM   #9
Darkangel_56
User

Darkangel_56 has little to show at this moment (0)

my input was also requested by rain a week ago, so you have my pen.
i'll let you know if i come up w/ any ideas for a story.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:02 AM   #10
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

i guesss it'll play after WCIII, kinda i WoW time, becouse then we have a better veriaty of aLL races. funny is good, very, but i wanna be able to draw sonme action sequences as well =P
Old 12-05-2003, 10:12 AM   #11
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkangel_56
my input was also requested by rain a week ago, so you have my pen.
i'll let you know if i come up w/ any ideas for a story.

Cool! You are done with your portfolio?
Old 12-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #12
Undertow
User

Undertow has little to show at this moment (0)

I may only end up drawing one or two pages, but I will help.

As for the story, I've been thinking of doing a WoW comic about a couple of Trolls and their various exploits through the lands of Azeroth.

The wake up wearily one morning, after a night of revelry. Quickly they discover their supply of shrooms has run out and they travel to 'Big Mama', a female witchdoctor, who will give them more shrooms in exchange for them running on an errand.

And on their errand, they bump into all sorts of people and have great adventures.

But that is just something I thought up. I do believe I drew pictures of the two troll protagonists if anyone cares to see them.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:13 PM   #13
Darkangel_56
User

Darkangel_56 has little to show at this moment (0)

rain: no, im not done, im still behind on my stuff (im missing a piece) but luckily the first semester is shorter than the second, so there is less time individually for each piece the first semester; thats why im so rushed all the time.

ill have PLENTY of time to work on all sorts of stuff after the 19th.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:10 PM   #14
studio rain
User

studio rain has little to show at this moment (4)

This is a story I really haven't put much thought on, but is an idea nonetheless

Thrall is a little haunted by the fact that the lich king used to be an orc. While he is busy rebuilding the orcish empire, he sends couple of warriors to assasinate(or gather info on) the lich king. The group of warriors consists of a blademaster and his apprentice, three grunts, troll berserker twins, and a witch doctor.
The group will have to travel through dying lands, and fight undead creatures.

Haven't thought of the middle, but they fail the mission.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:22 PM   #15
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

make that a smaller party, and we'll make em ally with some night elves along the road... wouldnt that be neat? good tensions in the group and all... plus it needs some babes! like a feamel DH or sexy warden or whatever...