wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Cinematics
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 11:46 AM   #1
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

#1: Empty your damn PM box, this includes the sent items lol. I don't see how everyone runs out when even *I* don't with all of my fan mail, noobs that ask very easy questions, and FireAarro's millions of "AIM" PMs. The trick is to delete the old ones lol.

#2: You may have noticed that The Gathering Thread vanished. It was my mistake. Explanation below.

#3: Here was the PM I wanted to send you about it:

I merged the threads and then I found out that the SOB was still sorted by date. I tried to remove the posts above yours, but even though your post was supposed to be the main one, it STILL deleted the whole thing when I removed Nuladion's post.

Long story short, you have to repost The Gathering Thread again lol. Sorry about that. Here's a copy of it:

This is the Gathering of Cinematic Develeopers thread! This an organized event that shows the skill of everyone on a single map(or 2). It is a fun event I suggest you take a hold of if you are just visiting or have a profession in cinematics.

Here is who is on the list:

(Due to the massive "Forum Fire" I can only post the names I remember. Please post if you where originaly on the list. Thank you.)

ONLY 1 MORE PERSON MAY JOIN (After the list back to normal)

Orzokiki: DONE!
Nuladion: About to hand it next person
Iron_Ian: Awaiting Handoff
AlexBS: Waiting
Ceo: Waiting
DEMANUFACTURE: Waiting
Magias: Waiting (Last)
Insaniteus: Waiting (Grand Finale)
DeamonKillar: Waiting (Grand Finale)

-Insaniteus-
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-31-2003, 01:35 PM   #2
ChickenFight

You forgot me *cries* :(
(Don't mind if you put me too high since my cin con cin is almost done:D )
P.s. how did ya get the gocd sig?

Old 03-31-2003, 01:43 PM   #3
Nuladion
User

Nuladion is on a distinguished road (10)

Chickenfight:
DeamonKiller made the sig! You can use it too!
The pic is here:
http://cotn.wc3campaigns.com/gocd.gif

-- Nuladion --
Old 03-31-2003, 02:01 PM   #4
ChickenFight

Woohoo thanks nuladion and daemonkillar for making it, You two are gonna be in my ending credits (daemonkillar will be represented as a demon hunter, and nuladion, you will be a wisp (spirit of nature:ggani: ).).

Old 03-31-2003, 02:19 PM   #5
Iron_Ian
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

Iron_Ian will become famous soon enough (51)Iron_Ian will become famous soon enough (51)

Well Insaniteus is already represented by a necromancer and Daemonkillar by his new avatar.
Old 03-31-2003, 02:24 PM   #6
ChickenFight

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ian
Well Insaniteus is already represented by a necromancer and Daemonkillar by his new avatar.

I am going to represent insaniteus as a necromancer, I was just talking about Dk and nuladion, and I think a demon hunter fits him most! look at his freakin name!:hm:

Old 03-31-2003, 02:27 PM   #7
Iron_Ian
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

Iron_Ian will become famous soon enough (51)Iron_Ian will become famous soon enough (51)

Yeah, everyone can be represented by whoever "they" want to be. Like don't make someone a certain character unless they don't mind, don't care, or want you to make them represented that character.

Right now DaemonKillar is represented by a Sentry, but we are changing that because he doesn't want to be.
Old 03-31-2003, 02:30 PM   #8
DaemonKillar
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)

noooo I want my new avatar! no demon hunter lol
Old 03-31-2003, 03:27 PM   #9
das

I am with you here! I want to see the possible NEW Algor in action!

Old 03-31-2003, 03:40 PM   #10
Nuladion
User

Quote:
Originally posted by DaemonKillar
noooo I want my new avatar! no demon hunter lol

Damn! I was having furion as DeamonKiller in my GoCD part :(
Send me the Algor skin and I'll change you to your new avatar ...
Old 03-31-2003, 03:46 PM   #11
ChickenFight

It's either Dh, sentry or furion, since i don't have your new one sorry :( WHY CANT YOU HAVE A NORMAL REPRESENTIVE UNIT?!
P.S. Nuladion, do you want to be a normal wisp or a big wisp?

Old 03-31-2003, 03:51 PM   #12
Nuladion
User

Quote:
Originally posted by ChickenFight
Woohoo thanks nuladion and daemonkillar for making it, You two are gonna be in my ending credits (daemonkillar will be represented as a demon hunter, and nuladion, you will be a wisp (spirit of nature:ggani: ).).

please, dont make me a wisp. Spirit of Nature means I'm close to nature (philosophic stuff, nevermind :ggani:)! But I'm not like a wisp...

I see a wisp as a 'ball' of pure energy (or a spirit of nature, cause true energy comes from nature itself). I started in that form (like everyone does, everything starts out of pure energy, but most people loose the link with it so they can't use it anymore). I have evolved into an other form!

Mysterious, noble, yet storng and wise :D An Elven priest would do! I'll make a nice skin for it :) Tell me when your map's done and I'll make a skin!

A Footman or Deamonhunter would do too, cause the other side of me is a true Warrior! Only the Footman has too much armor, I fight better with less armor and trusting my senses (like the Deamonhunter, he's blinded so he must use his other senses!)!

Anyway, do as you like, but I'm not like a wisp.

-- Nuladion --
Old 03-31-2003, 04:07 PM   #13
DaemonKillar
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)

Quote:
Originally posted by ChickenFight
It's either Dh, sentry or furion, since i don't have your new one sorry :( WHY CANT YOU HAVE A NORMAL REPRESENTIVE UNIT?!
P.S. Nuladion, do you want to be a normal wisp or a big wisp?

Oh don't worry, just put medivh. Since I am the last one to touch this map up I'll put the skins myself.
Old 03-31-2003, 04:39 PM   #14
Nuladion
User

Quote:
Originally posted by DaemonKillar
Oh don't worry, just put medivh. Since I am the last one to touch this map up I'll put the skins myself.

Alright, I'll just use the normal Medivh too
Old 03-31-2003, 04:45 PM   #15
ChickenFight

Thats fine, Nuladion, can you make your skin in yours?, so I don't have to add it later cuz i'm kinda confused on how.:bgrun:

Closed Thread