wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 08:44 PM   #16
Chicken_Soup
User

Chicken_Soup has little to show at this moment (0)

Thank you God! Finally. I always wanted a unit more than lvl 15 :( . This would be great if i could somehow get the damn thing. Acouple of my maps really needed that extra 100 or so lvl insted of using damn tomes :( . Well, when can we get it? I NEED it :D

Another map i'm not saying anything about would really need some special doodads: columns, Tudor-like houses, etc. I might make post about a couple of ideas that i have. by the time FT hits, WC3 might be the closest thing to real game made form scratch on a comp.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-04-2003, 08:49 PM   #17
Chicken_Soup
User

Chicken_Soup has little to show at this moment (0)

Think about it: it's (ex.) Glads Platinum. I know alot of ppl that just plain wait in the arena not killing anything, get 10k, type uther, and buy a bunch of tomes which REALLY screws up the game. Soinstead of getting money every couple of seconds, you could encourage them to be aggresive and actually fight!The shock! The horror!

It would really fix those aren maps even more especially if u only get money for killing creeps(maybe) and the enemy(instead of the fixed income which i think sucks). On top of the "unlimited ability/spell" trick we can pull off we cna actually make them WANT to get abilities, which we can mod with alittle time. It would be a massive udertaking to have 1k lvl units and have tons of custom abilities and spells. But it would be worth it. It would stand out because there are so many BAD Arenas and it would stand out and be played for longe rmatches and get mor respect. I would try to make it, but i suck at triggers :( .

That's my 2 cents, so some1 cash it and get a buck form it :D
Old 03-04-2003, 08:52 PM   #18
Nightwraith
User

Nightwraith has little to show at this moment (0)

what is the size of the updated .mpq file???????????????
It would be cool to have the .mpq cuz then we all can scroll through it and find new stuff for modding and the like.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:47 PM   #19
AFB-DieHard
User

AFB-DieHard has little to show at this moment (0)

is there a way to edit the number of saves you can do?
Old 03-04-2003, 09:50 PM   #20
weaaddar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

weaaddar has a spectacular aura about (131)

Cookie got chosen and hes from europe so I believe that it doesn't matter where there from. I'm an American though..
Old 03-05-2003, 12:05 AM   #21
Lami

so...
has anyone been able to edit this file yet?
is it in the v. 1.05 mpq of WC3?

Old 03-05-2003, 01:31 AM   #22
weaaddar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

weaaddar has a spectacular aura about (131)

Abilitymiscdata.slk is in the 1.05 (actually been there since 1.04), however it was waiting for its second element a worldeditor that supports it or atleast calls it from the game.dll...

In War3:TFT we suffer from the problem that the beta has both the SLKs and the ladden game.dll calls to an ability edtor (among other things) but we have no way to call them. We basically need the god amongst men, Yobguls, or some other genious hacker to some how call the true TFT worldeditor.
Closed Thread