wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #31
Magnum123
User

Magnum123 has little to show at this moment (0)

Thanks for reminding me about the Shadow request. I have a question though. Is team color editing under modeling or skinning? If its under modeling, I'd like the team color dependant sections to be the parts that would normally be black (I've got the Super Form ability set up so that it will make the team color of Super Shadow gray and the regular form black.) Thanks for your time.
Magnum123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-09-2006, 10:10 PM   #32
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)

Ok, I'll leave it at that for now till I get some of these out of the way. The chances are that after these are finished I'll just work on things for personal amusement.

However, if anyone has a request then feel free to e-mail me or drop me a PM whatever and I'll consider it based on how interesting it is and the level of detail you actually give in yout mail.

Cheers,
DJ

If someone is a tosser, jam a salad fork through their gullet and keep on walking.
Datajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #33
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

Would you willing to join my map and myself as a team, possibly if I get hosted. :)

www.sc2armory.com - Join our forums and community.
Latest and most up to date information about starcraft II.
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:19 PM   #34
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)

Absotively.

If someone is a tosser, jam a salad fork through their gullet and keep on walking.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #35
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)

Hero Contest #3 - 3rd PlaceSkinning Contest 10 ~ Druid of the talon

Send a message via AIM to THE_END Send a message via MSN to THE_END
Default aight

Ok here is the model that I need. I need a model of Arthas transforming into an Obsidian Destroyer and back into Arthas again. Basically, Im making Arthas into an Obsidian Knight of sorts and I just need him to transform into a Obsidian Destroyer and then back into Arthas. Thanks very much!
Old 01-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #36
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

You're one of those smart users, aren't you? No, c'mon, don't be shy, admit it! You're a real smarty pants. No good pretending that you aren't, we all know it's the truth...

Seriously though, read through an entire thread before you go and spraff your arse off. Also, a basic idea of what triggers and unit abilities are for would never go amiss.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:46 PM   #37
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)

No NO I mean you make the model with a transform animation, somewhat like the Demon Hunter's
Old 01-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #38
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

Why? Why just not use metamorphosis, whats the point.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:45 PM   #39
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

That's what I'm trying to figure out...

Besides, I said that was enough requests for now, and that if anyone wanted anything else then to PM me or e-mail me. You still obviously haven't read the entire thing, because 1) You would've seen that and 2) You would have seen that I only deal with original material IE NOT Arthas.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:12 PM   #40
Extrarius
User

Submissions (1)

Extrarius will become famous soon enough (59)Extrarius will become famous soon enough (59)

Send a message via ICQ to Extrarius

If you create the model I requested, feel free to release it to the world (it's your work, after all =-)
If a tower attachment model is all that stands between an interesting, unique map and a dud, the state of things isn't so great
Of course, it's probably not a very interesting model to make, either, so I understand if you aren't interested
Old 01-15-2006, 04:17 PM   #41
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Submissions (17)

Ok the reason I dont want to use metamorphisis is because it shows the demon hunter, I want to see Arthas actually transform INTO the Obsidian Destroyer
Old 01-17-2006, 04:46 PM   #42
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

How about a model like a WoW chimera that WALKS! Animations could, I say COULD, be like the Dire Wolf's, but you can animate him as you wish. If you can't find a WoW chimera, I'm not angry if you use the Warcraft III one. Simple request (For the Wc3 version, I think)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chimera.jpg (34.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Chimera (1).jpg (22.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Chimera (2).jpg (28.6 KB, 27 views)
Dionesiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:45 AM   #43
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

hmm... interesting.

I have a rquest for you, if not too much trouble.

Its going to be a hero unit, so it will need to be detailed and have a good working portrait. It absolutely needs a jump animation and a cannibalise animation, besides the usual walk/stand/attack/dissopate etc. I will be skinning it myself, but if you could unwrap it i will spam lots of infernalroxxors.

As for the looks, heres a little concept art i drew up:

as you can see its a pirana-murgull-kinda guy fish creature frog thing, that eats meat.

In case you are wondering, its for Blades&Billets, a map hosted at the hubb. Site still under construction, but well underway: http://www.fulgrim.com/bb

and yeah, i know i keep spamming this bad boi all around the place... i just want a nice model for it that is fingerlickingalicious.

hey, at least its original ;)

PM me if you need more details.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:51 AM   #44
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Give him a little something more, on the body.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #45
falcoknight
We're Hunting Humans!

Submissions (29)

falcoknight is a jewel in the rough (155)falcoknight is a jewel in the rough (155)

Skinning contest 1

Send a message via MSN to falcoknight

umm if u arent busy can u please make me a winged captain, as in the captain from the 'human/campaign' section. Err make the wings like gryphen wings or something. I wish that u could make them move and have him be able to move and attack, and much would be appreciated if u motified his body to be taller and thinner, not to thin tho. Umm, if u can a UV map, dont really matter but it would be nice.. um its just a Falcoknight for my game me and my friend are making.

TY TY, um if u do this rep for u