wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:38 PM   #1
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)

Send a message via MSN to Murloc Lover

I learnt how to do some geoset merges today, and am having a whale of a time, with the tools about these days i managed to learn quite a lot of stuff prety darn quickly (thanks to john drake and whitehorn, and oinkerwinkle for his tools)

Anywho, i need to practice, so if anyone has any requests, then im willing to give them a shot. body part swaps, weapon swaps, i can do. I might even do a quick skin, if i like the idea.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-28-2004, 11:14 PM   #2
flamesforzuljin
back from the dead

flamesforzuljin will become famous soon enough (31)flamesforzuljin will become famous soon enough (31)

Send a message via ICQ to flamesforzuljin Send a message via AIM to flamesforzuljin Send a message via MSN to flamesforzuljin

heres a quick warm up.

how boot makin me the WoW night elf eh?

ill save ye the trouble of skinning (unless ofc, you want to skin it) and ill be skining it

EDIT: and dont worry about anims...

and

good day, to ye.

-flamey

Old 12-29-2004, 12:25 AM   #3
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)Murloc Lover will become famous soon enough (58)

sorry about the misunderstanding if you read my post.

me n flames have sorted it out.

Last edited by Murloc Lover : 12-29-2004 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-29-2004, 01:24 AM   #4
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

thats a pretty complex model, and honsetly there is no need, there enough night elf mods.

i'm not sure how difficult you want, so how about, making a night elf archer, but have alternate watching anims, so it can use an ability and turn into a melee fighter
Old 12-29-2004, 02:10 AM   #5
flamesforzuljin
back from the dead

flamesforzuljin will become famous soon enough (31)flamesforzuljin will become famous soon enough (31)

Send a message via ICQ to flamesforzuljin Send a message via AIM to flamesforzuljin Send a message via MSN to flamesforzuljin

dont worry about it dark, weve got it settled.

thanks for the concern

Old 12-29-2004, 02:40 AM   #6
elite_master
User

elite_master is on a distinguished road (10)

could you plz make a footman, with the attack and stand ready animations of an archer (Night elf ,Sylvanas, or High elven) and put the sheild on his back (if you could) plz and ty
-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 02:41 AM   #7
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

Its more than settled-

its done!

ignore the corpse, it dont show in game.

Darkhorde, was that a request, i couldnt tell if you were talking about flames request or making on of your own.

Im afraid i cant do animation transfers. I can only swamp bits of bodes etc. sry elite master.
Old 12-29-2004, 02:46 AM   #8
elite_master
User

well thats alright but you said you could skin could you do This for me instead plz and ty
-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 03:01 AM   #9
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

this is really for me to practice my geoset merging.

it seems pretty simple though (just cnping osme skinning?), try it yourself.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:13 AM   #10
elite_master
User

well i did. well twice. and all that showed up was red (or grey,Ect.) were the footman has alpha and i said well i might as well let someone elst try it but if you want a geosetmerge to do create me a high elven male w/ a Dragon hawk riders sheild and a high elven swordmans sword and then put a high elven swordsmans helmet on him (one w/ out a helm and 1 w/ a helm) plz and thx
-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 03:17 AM   #11
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

hah now were talking. I can do that, but ive just got to do this english coursework or ill be eaten alive by the christmas tree.

dya mind if your swordsman guy uses the sentinel animation, theyre much more elegant than normal footman, more elfy. i dunno whats the base model you want me to work with. footman would be kinda lame as he dosnt really suit an elf. sentinel would be better methinks. but its up to you
Old 12-29-2004, 03:22 AM   #12
elite_master
User

the base model is a High Elf (Male) or a Blood Elf Engineer u no the guy that say "an elf would of thought of something better" and i want that with footmans sword and High Elven Swordsman (or a Captain)'s helmet and a Dragonhawk riders sheild. plz and thx.
-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 03:24 AM   #13
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

I gotcha ill have it done by tommorow.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:33 AM   #14
elite_master
User

k and can you make it with the blood elven lutinet sword
-Elite Master

Last edited by elite_master : 12-29-2004 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:53 AM   #15
Murloc Lover
Now with more slime

Blood Elf guy- done

Im not sure if the worker...works that well, he has an annoying stand animaiton where he crosses the sword and shield into himself, but the rest looks ok.

EDIT-For some reason...it isnt showing for me in the editor, but wc3viewer is showing it fine i dunno. if you have problems tell me. Try importing the skin files it uses, although theyre all blizzard ones..... i really dont know.
Closed Thread