wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 02:28 AM   #16
1000FootKrutch
User

1000FootKrutch has little to show at this moment (0)

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!? DID YOU NOT READ MY 2 POSTS!? Thanks sc.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-16-2004, 04:57 PM   #17
1000FootKrutch
User

ahhh sorry for double posting.

but my 3dsm is acting up with something about a emp..(forgot name).dll not loading.
sorry about them requests
Old 05-17-2004, 01:56 AM   #18
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

Can u make two versions of this one with evil glow in her eyes and hands and dark ranger skin and one with out the dark glow and use the good sylvanas skin and give them hero glow and jaina animations
Old 05-17-2004, 03:58 AM   #19
Mecheon
User

Mecheon has little to show at this moment (5)

*sigh* Are you blind or something? He's said at least 3 times he's gonna finish the current ones, and then in the post above yours he said his 3DS Max was screwed up

Some people actualy need to READ topics these days

And that sucks with your 3DS Max :(
Old 05-18-2004, 03:30 PM   #20
zergiler
User

zergiler has little to show at this moment (0)

sorry about not paying enough attention to the posts man. but was it really ****ing neccessary to cut down my reputation? god damn.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:10 PM   #21
sc_freek
User

Submissions (11)

sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion of Safety
ahhh sorry for double posting.

but my 3dsm is acting up with something about a emp..(forgot name).dll not loading.
sorry about them requests
Does this mean you won't get any of the requests done?
Old 06-02-2004, 07:01 PM   #22
Magnum123
User

Magnum123 has little to show at this moment (0)

I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to some of your posts (I read the rules you provided in your first post and then made my request), but was that really worth slashing my rep?
Old 06-05-2004, 03:16 AM   #23
Oinkerwinkle
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

Oinkerwinkle will become famous soon enough (30)Oinkerwinkle will become famous soon enough (30)

Closed (after checking with Illusion of Safety) until he is able to do these again.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:23 PM   #24
1000FootKrutch
User

Alright, its summer, and I asked Oinkerwinkle to re-open the thread. Do you guys want to keep your requests, or post new ones?
Old 06-21-2004, 09:29 PM   #25
jerre Khan
User

jerre Khan is on a distinguished road (10)

I have one its a little weird but I think It will be quit easy.
A little house on chicken legs. real simple its for a critter in my map, so just a couple of stand anims, walk anims and a death anim. I will post a pic I drew in this post as soon as I can get my scanner to work again. You will get full credit and rep if you accept. thx in advance

*edit* my scanners back: hooray. the pic is just alittle sketch, and I will do the skin myself if you can get me the unwrap

Last edited by jerre Khan : 06-21-2004 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:50 PM   #26
DoomSayer
User

DoomSayer has little to show at this moment (0)

Hey, hopefully this is a really easy request for a custom model. I've been trying to get this made for a while now but everytime someone takes a crack at it it turns into something different; great but different (good job to all the skinners and modelers :D ) Ok, so I am basically asking if you can make a model of the mask in this picture so it can be geosetted onto a trolls face. I would like it if you could make it exactly like the picture. Thanks man, definite rep points for this. :>

Credit for the art goes to Jerre Khan (your seeing this picture a lot arnt you?)
Old 06-22-2004, 01:47 AM   #27
sc_freek
User

Submissions (11)

sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)sc_freek will become famous soon enough (68)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion of Safety
Alright, its summer, and I asked Oinkerwinkle to re-open the thread. Do you guys want to keep your requests, or post new ones?
I'm keepin' mine
Old 06-22-2004, 07:49 AM   #28
Artur_ka
User

Artur_ka has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-1)

Simply hello there... It seems to me that a nice modeler appeared in the Forge forum :) ... Actually I;m a sort of a icon maker for the World War 2 mod and we are in need of some models... Actually I ask you to make us a sort of a T-34 Tank model for those USSR... I attached a good pick that will help you gretly... It is a plan of real tank... Hopefully I will get a good deal with you, cause it seems to me that you are rathere talanted one... Actually I read those post above and I know that you should finish the models you need, but hopefully you will help me with my request... I will be very greatful if you help us... Actually for this model you could do everything(animation, skin, model itself) and use not very big amount of polygons...(400-500)... Hopefully this is the best pic ypou could model on.. Thx for help and understanding...

P.S.: If you are interested in our project wisit the Games MOD Forge site at the section project being developed....
Old 06-22-2004, 03:40 PM   #29
1000FootKrutch
User

Oi I remember this. It was hosted on SDModding no?
for the other people, im on it.

OKAY TO STOP PEOPLE FROM PUTTING TOOMUCH REQUESTS, I'LL STOP UNTIL IM DONE. BETTER READ IT, UNLESS YOU WANT TO COMPLAN ABOUT YOUR REP AGAIN,
Old 06-23-2004, 08:48 AM   #30
Artur_ka
User

Artur_ka has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-1)

Yupp.. You are right... :> Actually we were on sd until it closed(before sd we were on wc3c, but we have some problems with admin and the kicked us off)... Looks like you were the guy who made the Wolverine Face, or am I wrong.... I saw it on old sd site... When you finish you requests tell me if you want to help out with that tank model... Actually speaking about animation you could make only four - stand, move, death and decay... ;)

P.S.: Now we are on www.blizzforge.net ... If you want you could get a look..
Closed Thread