wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How do you like the part 2 so far?
Realy good 10 40.00%
Nice 4 16.00%
Not bad 5 20.00%
Bad 0 0%
0mG realy bad! just die you &*$@er!!1!111 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2006, 02:38 PM   #1
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

Default The Ghoul's Diary Part 2

Hello everyone!
Yes, the second pary is here, don't think that many of you have read the first one (cuz it's realy big) but still, you can/should check the first part to understand what am i talking about here. Ghoul's Diary Part 1 (You can PM me for a short review)

I will write this in the same style, I will just add new episodes in the first post.
Hope at least some of you will enjoy it...

So anyway, here we go!

The Ghoul's Diary, Part 2.

Chapter 1: The Lich's arival.

Although I became a Lich, i still didn't know how to use my LichY powers. And even more upsetting is that i don't remember where our base camp was! Without even knowing these woods, i was woundering around them for a couple of houers now, on my way only finding corpses left after battles. When i reached some strange place, with 2 demonic obelisks, I felt strange, i felt like someone is about to attack me. I looked around, noone was near, yet that feeling didn't go away. So i went threw thos obelisks and a voice, and elderly voice, it was trying to say something to me. Then i recongnized it, it was the Necromancer, but I coulden't understand what was he saying and where was it comming from, but I was sure it was saying the same thing over and over again. I walked forword and then the I heard clearly what was he saying, it was: "Don't... go... turn back, back! There is nothing that you want there!" Well, the Necromancer beeing my so called Teacher I listened to him, and went back.
When i turned back, the obelisks were blocked by trees! I knew that there were no trees there when i passed them! I grabed a tree with both hads, and tried to brake it, but the tree's hand grabbed me and threw me back. Beeing not satisfied, i stood up, and that tree tried, just plain squish me! With a lot of anger in my head, and thinking that I'm realy powerfull, I tried to block his attack with me hand, by just raising it and streightening it! The tree hit my arm, it hurted a little but the tree's hand was captured in a block of ice. The tree instantly tried to do the same with his second hand! And I as well did the same. With both hands frozen, he Unrooted! I was just plain shocked! By just noticing that he was, sort of, swaying from side to side, I understood that it's not normal for him to stand like that (he's a tree!). Without further thinking I used the moment and punched him in the chest, thus freezing it in ice as well, and he just fell down, crushing 1 of the obelisks. I just went pass him, beeing sure that he was dead.

Chapter 2: The Woods

As I went back, a strange thing happaned, a fork in the road apeared. I was ablosutly sure that there wasn't any! But without further thinking I took the road to the left.
While walking by the road, I suddenly heard some noises in the woods. I thought it were the trees again. I quickly grabbed the nearest tree, turning it to ice. But the noises didn't stop, it was like someone was walking in those woods. Then, I saw a footprint right infront of me, I stopped to look closer. It wasn't a usual foot print, becouse it was the only one on the road, it's like someone jumped here. Just as I was about to look a bit more closer to it, I heard a bow string snapping and an arrow flew right above my head. I turned my head and saw an Elf, she looked surprized, I took the nearest rock, turned in into a block of ice, a big one I must say, and threw it right at her. She dodged it and vanished in the trees. I wanted to follow her, but she just dissapeared... And so, I continued my little trip.
The road was unusual as well, it just went streight, no turns, no corners, just streight. I spent about half a day walking, and all that time experiencing some strange things from the woods, they were voices, or grows, even trees moving. And at long last, I reached a place where that road ended, but at the end of it, there was a camp, a human camp, with tents, campfires, supplys and no one around, not even dead bodies. I was tired, so I found a spot, right behind a cliff, from where I can scout on the camp and relax at the same time.

Chapter 3: Human hunt.

Once I got behind the hill, i heard human voices not so far, my dreams of a rest were broken, or it was how I thought. The humans were preaty cheerfull and went into thair tents for a sleep streight away. There were 5 of them, 3 footmen 1 knight and 1 was a beerdy guy with a big gun. Then I began thinking, although I AM a powerfull Lich thus I can destroy them all easly, but I can't even "do" anything exept turning stuff into ice, and charging them with my "freezing" hand wasn't such a good idea. So i decided to relax a bit, i took a nearest rock, and made a nice, sharp icy rock, with witch I could dig up a little place to stay - a grave. I went into my grave, covered myself with the robe and took a bunch of leaves nearby to cover me so that if I was to be stopped they woulden't be sure what is it.
I had that dream again, that I'm a dreadlord, and I was continuing the fight with that Paladin. Again, the infernals from the sky, the bloody rage, but then something went wrong, he stood back, openned his book, and with a grin pointed at me with his hammer. I could only see a big flash of light and then the pain, it burned so bad, not even like fire... but worse... After the pain of that "light" i woke up. And right infront of me, I saw that thos leaves i was covered with were frozen, ablosutly frozen, they were like little rocks on me. I raised from the grave, and it was still dark, as an undead I quite liked the darkness. So I looked at the human camp, and saw a campfire and only that beardy guy sitting at it. It was like he was sad about something. Then he took his gun and started rubbing it. And while watching him, I remembered my mistakes from the past, when I looked at something too closely, there was always someone that would attack me from behind. I turned around performind a cleaving strike with my hand. But no one was there, and still, I looked at my hand, and saw that the wind, or, I didn't get it actualy, but my hand got fozen as well. I just had to touch it with my other hand and the ice melted, but that is what I thought, the ice didn't acutaly melt, it just disapeared, it was like my hand devoured it. But with so many things happening in my life, and death, it didn't surprize me that much.
And so I continued to scout on the camp, and at the same time ensuring my safety here.

Chapter 4: Human hunt step 2.

I got a bit bored to be honest, but then, I thought about that dream... what did it mean? I hoped that i can't predict my future with dreams, becouse that's not the future I'm looking forward to! So anyway, the dwarf went to sleep as well, the funny thing is that, he took out a bear skinned bed of some sort, lied on it, and fell asleep hugging his gun. Instatly, an evil plan was starting to emerge in my head, a play of some sneaky killing, quitly comming up to them, and just inserting an icy spike into thair necks. But then I thought of my life as when I was a human... It was hard to remember it, but still a thing flashed before my eyes, that I was a person with honor, but then, i just slapped my skeletal face saying to myself: "What are you thinking about?! You're an undead now, you can do whatever you like!" And with a grin I slowly walked to thair camp from behind the cliff. But then, I heard a horse running nearby, I quickly walked backwards and the first thing i could find where I could hide was a tree. Seeing that it was right for me to hide here, becouse the cavalry has arived, a Knight, and 4 footmen, but they were all surrounding some kind of a mage. I coulden't quite see him. Then the footmen moved a little, and I saw that he was in a black robe, with a coif, and had a stuff just like the Necromancer. My body got filled with hope, that it was that Necromancer, just under conver, but then he raized his head, and quickly turned his head towards me. I was a bit upset when I saw that it was just an evil type of human, but the thing is that he was then slowly walking in my direction, while all the footmen and the knight were unpacking and stuff. I was getting a bit nervous becouse it was strange that he even saw me. With my back to the tree, I started making my "weapon" I just took my right arm and slowly wiped it with my other arm thus making it freez and then i continued to do so untill I got a nice spike, a nice icy spike with which I can at least fight him. I jumped out, he was just infront of me, I saw a little surprize in his face. I made a cleaving strike trying to hit his chest with it, but I missed giving him a chance to jump back a little. He made a strange move with his hands and his hands started glowing with a greeniy blackish glow, I realized that he was casting something at me, and sprinted to him. Right after I got into a good position, I made a straight hit into his left hand, thus tearing it off. I saw the pain in his eyes, though it didn't stop the spell, and with his other hand he launched somekind of a shadowy skull at me. It burned a bit, but I don't think I felt more pain then he did. But that spell also pushed me a little, then he took out a potion out of his pocked, and threw it at me. I coulden't understand what it was, but when it hit the ground infront of me, a big pilar of flames apeared from the place it fell to! Personaly, i got a little amazed, but without further thinking i rushed at him again sticking my ice spike into his heart, and with a smooth move to his shoulder, i nearly cut him apart, but even if he wasn't cut in half, he still died.
I thought that the footmen saw me kill him and that they were running at me already. But when I raized my head, I saw the camp empty, absolutely empty. Well anyway, I dragged the corpse of that so called mage into the forest. Looking at his robe a bit closer, I quite liked it, there wasn't much on me anyway, so I decided to put some of his ripped clothes, they looking preaty much undead like after I took care of them, and well, I was actualy proud of myself.

Chapter 5: Human hunt step 3.

With my new look I started to stalk those basterds.
After a while, a poorly dressed man walked out of the tent, with a torch (becouse it was dark outside) and started walking around the camp slowly, looking from side to side. I quickly understood that he was a scout, and started following him behind the trees. He got far enough from the camp, and I started to act. Jumping out right infront of him was not such a good idea, becouse i don't know my powers well enough for now, thus I was slowly walking behind him. And then, "crack", a little piece of wood... under my foot... he quickly turned around, and without fear in his face, he pulled out his dagger and began to attack me! I dodged his first strike, but a kick in the jaw followed right after it. The pain wasn't that bad, but the humiliation of beeing kicked by a mortal was just too much... Right after the kick, I chopped off his right arm, the one halding the dagger, but he was still trying to hit me with the torch. He was yelling something, I only saw him looking behind me, towards the camp, obviously, they are hunting me now. So with hast I stroke my frozen arm across his chest, and he fell lifelessly. Two footmen were already running at me, when they got close enough, I grabbed the dead body, froze it, and threw it at them while running away into the woods.
With me beeing sure that no one was following me, I set under a tree and rested...

Chapter 6: Memories.

As I was just sitting there, hearing footsteps, and slowly fading away, I didn't actualy care what was happening around me for some reason, I was just fading... It reminded me of how I used to get sleepy after hanging around with my wife, we mostly spent our time at home, just the two of us, but sometimes went to a tavern or just for a walk in the Elvyn Forests... I remembered my best friend Mike, the times when we were practicing with our swords, and saving our lives from Kobolds... The times when all of our friends just gathered around a camp fire somewhere in the forest, near the water and everyone was telling jokes, sang, danced in other words - having fun... And the time when me and Mike first fought over Nina (my wife) just like little kids... Ah, those were the days...
But wait, what am I doing, i don't need these memories, I don't need this sentimental junk, I am undead now, and the only thing I need, is power. I woke up, quickly stood up, renewing the ice shard on my hand I looked out from behind the tree. There, through about 2 meters of forest infront of me, I saw that the humans set up a patrol around thair base camp containing out of 3 footmen. It was not even a chalange for me, i thought, and with a grin on my face, wanted to attack. But suddenly, I heard something behind me, I turned around, and seeing nothing I realized that it were those filthy night elfs. Carefully glaring at every bush and tree, I saw a shadow behind one, jumped there, and saw that blindfolded elf, that was fighting that paladin back then, with only one duel bladed-like weapon. Quickly inspecting him I saw that his right shoulder was badly wounded, and without further realizing of the situation, he charged me yelling something i coulden't understand, and with one strike of his blade he chopped my jaw off. My eyes got filled with pure anger, and his next strike was dodged. With my icy spike, I targeted his chest and sliced him in two afterwords. I was staring at him with such anger, and took a look at my jaw lying on the ground completley shattered into pieces. I ripped off a small peach of leather from his long pants, and covered my former mouth with it. But I was still thinking, who actualy won the battle between him and the paladin... Maby the elf just escaped?...

Chapter 7: Thurst for action.

So, after the fight, I somehow lost sight of that human camp, but that didn't upset me. I was walking forward into the unkown, still filled with anger and sometimes turning around, I thought for a moment that the battles are over, no one was actualy trying to attack or mabush me, I was just walking calmly. All this time I followed a path with stones carefully laid on the borders of it. After about an hour of walking, I came to think that, perhaps following this path was not such a good idea. I somehow felt that my senses were sharpening, or was I just going mad? Was I getting weaker? I started to feel that I was slowly cracking... I understood that I somehow have a lust for battles, for flesh, for death... I remembered my good old ghoul days, when I was tearing off arms, legs everything, and then just enjoying them in my mouth... I realized that I would need to find a replacement for the flesh I ate earlier for my jaw is missing now. In a few second I heard something flying my way, something big. Since I looked at the ground it took me a bit longer then it should to react, as I turned around I saw a human, a footman even, just flying towards me with a scream, no, a cry I'd say. I "blocked" him with my icy spike, making his face frush right into it, though it did brake the spike, but it also shattered the human's skull. I was a bit shocked that they were attacking me with thair own men, what are they thinking?! I ran to the place from where I though the human was flying. I only saw a small sand storm, got me confused too, becouse it's a forest, what's a sand storm doing here? After the storm was over there were lots of dead footmen and those beared guys. It's as if someone like me killed them, same marks from a spike. Few of them of course torn in half, and some without heads. At the very moment, I heard a chilling voice in my head, just like the one in my dreams, it said something but I coulden't understand, then it just laughed and faded away. I was obviously loosing my mind. But one thing I coulden't ignore in the pile of those corpses, I saw a map which was, as i thought, a map of these forests. Reading the name "Ashenvale" gave me absolutely nothing becouse as an unexperienced traveler in my living times I didn't know much of this world, I tied the map to my waist with a rope I found near one of the beared people, that instantly became my belt, and continued my journey, on my way trying to find a place where I can peacefully inspect the map and find out where exactly am I.

Chapter 8: A stranger?.

Walking back to the place where that footman "attacked" me with his head, trying to think of a clever way to creat some new icy weapon, I noticed that the blood, brains and small pieces of his skull were lying around but no body. I started to look around to be sure i'm not in danger. Thinking about it, who except undead would want someone's body with no brains? Still, I heard some strange sound to my left, like someone walking around, really fast, and it was like there were two of them. By stroking my left hand repeatedly, I covered it in ice, making it into something like a shield with a sharp end at my fingers. I coulden't see who was walking around there, but it was close, and it was like running around on one place. Once I heard the footsteps close enough, I chopped down the nearest tree, but saw no one, only footprints, quickly looked where they led to, and saw a shadow running into the deeps of the forest. The shadow looked some like a dog, a hound that had some signs of a human body. I quickly remembered the worgen, horrible wolfmen that terrorized Shadowfang keep in the early days. But this one was kind of skiny, so I was no sure. Quickly following the footprints that looked more like human ones, I encountered a treant that blocked my way. Not stopping for a second I ran pass with my left hand streightened, making my icy shield go right threw the treant, I didn't have time to check if it's dead or not. But while I was running, that chillig voice again, it was still trying to say something to me, but then just faded away again. The footprints led me into a small cave, since the cave had a rocky ground, there were no footprints there. I slowly walked deeper into the cave, having my icy weapon ready, I heard a strange sound at the end of the cave
I looked out to see what is it, and saw that the creature was eating that footman's body, it didn't surprize me at all, but the thing that the creature itself was actualy a human shocked me. He turned around with a grin on his face. He was almost bold, and his face and body was almost entirely covered in blood, the only clothes he had on were some pants, I coulden't tell the real color of them becouse of the blood. I looked at him with a serious face and asked him his name and what was he doing here. But the words didn't come out, I grabbed my mouth and remembered that I lost my jaw, I can't even speak now. Still, with a grin and his face, he nodded and said "I have dinner, want join?". I didn't know exactly what was it, did he read my mind? Or did he just figure out what was I going to say? Anyway, I thought he was an undead beeing such as me, a ghoul probably, and it was safe to trust him. By removing my mask I showed him that I have no jaw, and I can't say much, his face expression didn't change a bit, that scared me. I came closer and started to inspect his little place. He gave me a peace of the footman's leg, but i declined his offer since i can't eat it anyway, he just turned around and continued to eat. He used three torches to light the cave, since it wasn't a big one, it was enough. Obviously those furry skins lying on two rocks were his bed. His shelter reminded me more of a cave man's home then an undead's one. He quickly dropped the leg on the ground, looked at me with the same grin and eyes full of enthusiasm, but in some way he did seem quite happy. Saying "Negiz get more food" pointed at me and said "Sit wait" and ran out of the cave. Well I didn't complain since i was kind of tired from all the traveling. When I was about to open up the map and check it out, I noticed papers lying around me, most of them were burned, but some still were readable, it was written in orcish for some reason, but since i studied a bit orcish at our base from that goblin, I could understand some of it.

Chapter 9: "Negiz".

I grabbed around 4 papers from the ground that were in at least in a bit of a good condition so i could read them. Since I didn't spend much time on studying orcish I only managed to understand half of it. The first paper i picked up mentioned something about an adventure, a journey around the world to find something new. The second one was written in a more primitive manner, though still readable, it was about some man named "Nenthus" going mad, or that his comrades thought he was going mad, I coulden't quite understand. The third one was about a traveller name Nenthus again, that he started his journey with a crew of five brave men, his closest friends. While I wanted to check the fourth paper, I noticed that it got frozen in my hand, it dissapointed me that I can't controll my powers well enough... I though of melting the ice away using a tourch. It did melt away in time, but half of the paper was too blury for me to read, but i noticed a date in the upper left corner of that paper, then looked at the previous papers, and they had it too. I read the fourth, at least half of it, and it was clear to me that it sopke of something along the lines of "And I decided to join them without changing my form, even if they don't want me.", could these be the notes of that "Negiz"? But why orcish? Then i compared the dates of the papers. The first and third had little difirence, about ten days, like the second the the fourth, but the first and the third had a diffirence in about 4 years between the second and the fourth pages... I did first think that this ghoul just stole someone's notes to fire up his torches, but could it actualy be his notes? I strapped on my mask back, and looking at the one paper at a time started to think. Then, that ghould rushed into the cave, with the same face expression as before. I started to think that he was some kind of a doll. I noticed a quite large wound on his left arm, and on his right shoulder he was carrying another footman. The wound didn't bleed badly, but one thing did surprize me though, his blood color was red, unlike a standart purple undead color, i began to suspect him, a lot. Still grinning he dropped the body, took one of the tourches and pressed it against his wound, then just placed the tourch back on it's place. In his condition, it's quite logicle to heal wounds like that, but while he was doing so, he not even kept his face with the same expression, he didn't even blink. He probably already got used to such methods of healing. Yet, i showed him the papers and pointed at them shrugging. He looked at the papers for some time, and then raised his head and said "It Negiz dream waz, now Negiz join scourge, Negiz no care 'bout it." He smiled, sort of, and I saw though his teeth were rotten they were still plain human teeth. I grabbed his neck, pulled him up a bit and bashed him against the cave's wall. Glaring at him angerly, I was sure it was some kind of a sick joke of humanity, or some experimant. I dropped "Negiz" on the ground, and looked at me with the same grin. He was annoying me already, I raised my elbow so I could cut him open with my icy "Shield", but he said something on orcish, i didn't understand, then he said "Now Negiz have new dream, Negiz want be like you!" and pointing at me, he smiled even more. Was he fooling with me? Thinking i would fall for something like that? With a swift slice I aimed for his chest, to see what's he really made of. But he dodged and ran out of the cave with a chuckle. I shook my first in anger, but coulden't do much about it, he still got away and i didn't really wanted to chase him. It was obvious now, that "Negiz" is nothing more then a mortal... but still a strange one i suppose. And so, i set back to my place, and began checking out the map.

Chapter 10: Holyness.

As I was checking the map, nothing special happened. Sound of tourches burning, some blood dripping from the cave's sharp edges of the wall, and a breez that I could only feel by looking at my torn robes which swayed from the wind. Looking over the map, i could only find one cave on it, probably it was this one, but i wasn't sure though, since the map looked incomplete in some places. As i looked around the cave, it was bigger then i though, it had several passages and some of them were covered in giant roots. With a quite relaxed mood i chopped some of those roots to step further into the cave. I saw some lights deeper in the cave, came closer and saw it was some kind of a lap, don't think that ghould-like creature could have made it. It was standing on a piece of wood and the lap itself was made out of stone, but there wasn't a candle inside, it was just glowing, a stange glow that reminded me of the moon somehow. But that didn't bother me much at that time. Then, once again, a tranquil moment was ruined, i heard someone's footsteps yet again. Expecting a fight, I just leaned back to the cave's walls a bit, so i could be less vissible, and waited as the footsteps got louder and louder. When it felt like it was near me, I coulden't hear any footsteps anymore, as if it stopped right at me, as if it spotted me. I was waiting for some actiong from that "someone" and when i heard the sound of something heavy flying my way, I ducked and rolled over to evade the hit. I was right, it was something flying at me, and it was a hammer, a big one, the thing that bothered me is the person wielding that hammer. It was an "unhappy" human, a paladin judging by his clothes. With a grin he just started charging me, yelling something I coulden't understand. I dodged his second attack, but a fist glowing with a light-yellow light came right after the hammer, hitting me in the chest. The punch wasn't much stronger then i experienced before, but it was fainfull, it burned so much, i though my chest was about to explode. Controlling my anger I managed to quickly stand up, and prepared to block his next hit with my icy "shield". He laughed and with the same grin shattered my shield, knocking me back a bit. He made a step back, hitted the ground with his huge hammer leaving it in the ground, took out a book, slowly openning it stared at me with hatered. I wasn't damaged that much so i rushed to him and kicked the book. I could nearly see a tear in his eye while he glared at the book flying away. I looked at his armour, and quickly found a weak spot, his legs and shoulders were badly protected, thinking of something sharp to slice his legs with so he would be immobilized, i felt something happening with my fingers, the presure on them was huge and i felt like something was growing inside, but I didn't stop to think about icy spiky things, and my fingers were quickly covered in ice, making all five of them into small icy spikes. But when I was about to use them, I noticed the paladin already got his hammer, and with a shout struck me in the back with it. It didn't burn... now it was just plain pain... As I felt my head hitting the ground, I saw my feet, and right after that, the ending of my spine was lying right infront of me. Things were starting to get blury, the last thing I heard at that moment is the paladin making another swing with his hammer, and shouting something angerly again...

NEW! Chapter 11: An ally.

Knocked out, I was lying on the ground, and started to remember that dream... the dream where I was a Dreadlord... and a paladin killed me... Or I though so. And my thoughts started to assemble into something among the lines of "Will this be the end of that dream?" I was starting to lose hope... strying to see what's going around me, and waiting for the paladin's finishing blow. I still heard him screaming though i coulden't hear quite well in my condition, I felt like the time stopped and he was making that blow too slowly. But the sounds started to become more clear, and I heard tha the paladin was screaming becouse of pain. I got surprized for a moment, was it me who actualy killed him? I coulden't understand why am I still alive, why won't the paladin just finish me. While trying to see through the bluryness in my eyes, his screaming stopped, and i heard splashes of blood and bones cracking. Did he die? i woundered. Right after the sounds, I saw a blurry image of someone looking at me, he didn't say anything, he just smiled. "Negiz?" I though. "But that can't be him, after what i did to him... Although he said that... " He picked me up, and carried me away, i once againg fainted. I woke up in a familiar place, it was the cave of that Negiz, I said to myself "So it was him who saved me." Looking at my legs, I noticed they were on thair place, I woundered "But how? I saw them fall off when that paladin nearly killed me!" I managed to stand up, not like something like this happaned to me for the first time, but it was a bit hard to stand thraight. Looking around I could only see the dead paladin. That Negiz person did quite a good job actualy, breaking some of his ribs, and his left arm as well. But I coulden't see him near. I took a seat, and waited for him so I could at least thank him. "Maby he actualy is a human with an undead's soul" I though. And that chilling voice again, that acursed voice, it didn't leave me alone, when i was listening to it, I though that i could almost understand what it said, but then, as usual it laughed and faded. I coulden't tell what was it saying to me, but it didn't say the same things, it was diffirent everytime. Then i though about that moment when I nearly died from that paladin, and realizing that there were a lot more of them out there, I though that I'll just die like that with no one knowing about that, and with no one knowing about a little ghoul that became this good. And my eyesight hit the paladin's book, I took it and thought that maby there would be something usefull written. But it was all in runes, I found the rune language interesting. But to my surprize, there were only 10 pages actualy used, and there were more then 60 of them there, so I though of starting a diary, with everything I have done so far. Especially when I was this close to death, I remembered my whole past, so it was easy for me to write the first part. At first I could only write in orcish, and as an unexperienced writer, it didn't come out well. I remember it now, when i took that book, I used my icy spikes as a feather, and the human's blood as ink. Taking care of the book's cover, I made it look more undead like, and ripped out those used pages. And at that very moment it all began, my "Ghoul's diary".

Will be updated soon...
I'm here, i'm near, no need to shout."
- TheReaper

The Diary will never die...
The Ghoul's Diary Part 2!
Read all you want... if you dare...

Last edited by TheReaper : 09-19-2006 at 01:42 PM.
TheReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-25-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
taplonaplo
User

Submissions (2)

taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)

Send a message via MSN to taplonaplo

cool, the ghoul's diary is back! i think i gonna read the whole diary again...+rep 4 u.

new eggy
taplonaplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:29 PM   #3
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

yay a second part!
Old 01-26-2006, 12:31 PM
TheReaper
This message has been deleted by TheReaper.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #4
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

Updated!
- TheReaper

Old 01-27-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
Belphegor666
User

Submissions (1)

Belphegor666 is on a distinguished road (16)

Cool... More... *druls*
Belphegor666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:30 PM   #6
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

whenever i read this it drives me to write more short stories...SUBMIT THIS TO THE STORY CONTEST...unless you have already. i forget now adays.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:54 PM   #7
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

:D :D :D yAY! i missed this realy much its finaly back, love you :P
Xeth-Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:04 PM   #8
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeth-Ban
:D :D :D yAY! i missed this realy much its finaly back, love you :P
damn didn't know I had so many fans...

OH well, i guess it's good
I'll update it tomorow (or after tomorow) with a new episode.

Edit: Although it's strange that people still like it, i mean the first part was more fun, it was about a ghoul, but this is about a young lich... but eh, it's not for me to judge
- TheReaper

Last edited by TheReaper : 01-27-2006 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:09 PM   #9
Xeth-Ban
User

Submissions (1)

Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)Xeth-Ban will become famous soon enough (61)

i expecialy liked the fel goblin :D
Xeth-Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 06:17 AM   #10
Undead_Lives
Shades of Black

Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)

I like it...its short...too short for my liking, but watever.
However, the gramatical errors make it a little hard to read.
Other than that, pretty good...

Thanks to SkriK for making the image.
Give rep to people who help you.
Currently taking writing requests.
Undead_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:21 AM   #11
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead_Lives
I like it...its short...too short for my liking, but watever.
However, the gramatical errors make it a little hard to read.
Other than that, pretty good...
Yeah, i know, i'm a master of grammar

And if you think that it's gana end like this, then you're so wrong.
Although i somehow fear that part 2 will be bigger then part 1...
- TheReaper

Old 01-29-2006, 12:57 AM   #12
Undead_Lives
Shades of Black

Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)

No, what I really meant to say was that how the story went, it was too short. I would have preffered that you gave more detail in the same amount of events that happen, thats all.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:29 AM
TheReaper
Old 01-30-2006, 09:42 PM   #13
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

Quote:
No, what I really meant to say was that how the story went, it was too short. I would have preffered that you gave more detail in the same amount of events that happen, thats all.
Yeah, i know, just a problem that, I want to write a lot, but i can't cuz i don't have that much time, and i have to write shorter to make it in time for my businesses...
But anyway, today will be an update

Edit: Updated
And i got so late with the update... But anyway, then next one will be more exiting, don't worry guys.
- TheReaper

Old 02-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #14
Undead_Lives
Shades of Black

The third episode is interesting, I like the dream. Other than that it seemed to drag on...

Old 02-03-2006, 08:17 AM
TheReaper
Old 02-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #15
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

Quote:
The third episode is interesting, I like the dream. Other than that it seemed to drag on...
Hehe, the dream was just something from the first part, so that people could remember it.

Anyway, hopefully episode 4 will be up today!

Edit: Well, I AT LONG LAST updated it, hope some of you will like it.
Also added a poll, so please vote and (if you want) post why did you vote like you did.
- TheReaper

Last edited by TheReaper : 02-08-2006 at 02:38 PM.