wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 12:47 AM   #1
BattleBotv8.2
User

BattleBotv8.2 is on a distinguished road (15)

Post a description and I will create the spell.

Rules:

1: I have the choice of who and what spells I create
2: You have to need the spell in your map. I will not create spells if you think it would be cool to see.

If I create a spell for you, just give me a postive reputation, thats all the thanks I need ^_^.

Last edited by BattleBotv8.2 : 04-07-2004 at 08:40 PM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-20-2004, 12:53 AM   #2
linkmaster23
User

Submissions (3)

linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)

Posion Nova from D2. Post if you need more information.
Old 03-20-2004, 12:57 AM   #3
ThyFlame
User

Submissions (1)

ThyFlame is on a distinguished road (10)

Gravity Well. Description in the TF's spell request thread... I'm currently unable to work and I never fully got it working, so have a crack at it.

Link in my sig.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:51 AM   #4
BattleBotv8.2
User

Did you mean Gravity Flux?

Last edited by BattleBotv8.2 : 03-20-2004 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:07 AM   #5
L.t
User

L.t has little to show at this moment (0)

yo Battlebot, i am making a team survival, and i am at 0% for spells, and i have close to 30 heros, which all need spells. wanna get together and talk about it? i woudl really appreciate some help. plus it would give you an oportunity to be uber :P

First coulpe spells which i really need some fricking help with are

1) Warlock Imolation, A constand imolation that requires no mana or activation and has 10 lvls. I have tried using disease cloud as base, it works but for some fricking reason all affected enemys get tornados above their heads, and i want them to burn not be tornadoed.

3) A morphing thing. Switch beteen 2 forms ( based on metamorph right now)
One is warlock unit one is a warrior unit, (melee and ranged) Each has seperate tech tree, and stats (ie warlock may have 19-25 dmg, 250 hp, warrior 28-40 dmg 500 hp.) , they share the same Inventory and ar ethe same skill level, however right now the skills stick which switching between forms and stats dont change (ie strenght)

hope you can help me :D

Feel free to contact me via MSN or AIM i am online right now :D
Old 03-20-2004, 02:28 AM   #6
Dr.R
User

Dr.R has little to show at this moment (0)

dude use permentant immolation for the 1st one u dont need triggers for that
Old 03-20-2004, 02:47 AM   #7
BattleBotv8.2
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.t
yo Battlebot, i am making a team survival, and i am at 0% for spells, and i have close to 30 heros, which all need spells. wanna get together and talk about it? i woudl really appreciate some help. plus it would give you an oportunity to be uber :P

First coulpe spells which i really need some fricking help with are

1) Warlock Imolation, A constand imolation that requires no mana or activation and has 10 lvls. I have tried using disease cloud as base, it works but for some fricking reason all affected enemys get tornados above their heads, and i want them to burn not be tornadoed.

3) A morphing thing. Switch beteen 2 forms ( based on metamorph right now)
One is warlock unit one is a warrior unit, (melee and ranged) Each has seperate tech tree, and stats (ie warlock may have 19-25 dmg, 250 hp, warrior 28-40 dmg 500 hp.) , they share the same Inventory and ar ethe same skill level, however right now the skills stick which switching between forms and stats dont change (ie strenght)

hope you can help me :D

Feel free to contact me via MSN or AIM i am online right now :D

I'm currently doing misc. jobs in my free time. If you need any help on certian spells PM me and I can help you out. If I currently am working on a spell for Bifrost how ever, I will choose that as my priority.

Old 03-20-2004, 03:11 AM   #8
L.t
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.RateMan
dude use permentant immolation for the 1st one u dont need triggers for that

does permament imolation lvl up over time? or can you make it. plus i didnt know there was even such a spell (oops :P )

well i mainly need help with the 2nd one, its starting to make me cry
Old 03-20-2004, 03:45 AM   #9
linkmaster23
User

Submissions (3)

linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)

Quote:
its starting to make me cry

WAAAAYYYYY Too much information. Way too much... *walks away shaking head*
Old 03-20-2004, 05:18 AM   #10
L.t
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkmaster23
WAAAAYYYYY Too much information. Way too much... *walks away shaking head*

Well im still stuck, its been about 8 hours alone on this fricking spell and no progress cept now i can morph between the 2, no different stats or HP, no spereate tech trees, just morphing
Old 03-20-2004, 05:22 AM   #11
WTFish
User

WTFish is on a distinguished road (22)

Whirlpool- Creates 2 whirlpools (Tornado model file) which revolve around your unit quickly, if any unit comes near you and hits one of these, they are blasted back and stunned, also you cannot move, attack, cast another spell while casting it or it will stop (Can it be just a unit ability not a hero one)

Hopefully you can do this.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:37 AM   #12
Pyrus
User

Pyrus is on a distinguished road (20)

Copied from TF's spell requet:
Maybe you can help me with a spell of mine. You probably have seen questions of mine floating around recently.

Basically it is a hero ultimate that is casted on friendly units and gives them a buff that lasts 45 seconds. The buff allows the targeted unit to be able to reincarnate. If the unit dies (and reincarnates) the buff expires prematurely. I also dont want the buff to be dispellable. That was the initial idea but now i am willing to settle for anything similar and i will just balance it afterwards.

Here's what i had in mind so far:
Use "Doom" as a dummy ability cause its in-dispellable and have triggers give the unit reincarnation and remove it afterwards.

Good Luck and Thanks in advance.
Old 03-20-2004, 09:18 AM   #13
truearkx
User

truearkx has little to show at this moment (0)

Spell-Torment
Create A Pentagram Of Blood Then Make Another Pentagram Above The First pentagram After That Happens It Makes A Beam Of Blood Combined By Both Pentagrams,Causes To Acidfie The Enemey
Hope you can make this spell :)
Old 03-20-2004, 11:49 AM   #14
Diabolo
User

Diabolo has little to show at this moment (0)

I want a skill like this: the hero morph on a form when he cast the spell on a unit.He change to the enemy form. but he can back at this normal form in a certain time. Plz its for my new map.
Old 03-20-2004, 05:38 PM   #15
BattleBotv8.2
User

So... Many... Requests...

I need to take a break now, I finsihed the gravity and recarnation. The tornado has 1 problem. With the tornado model it will not allow the graphic to be moved with move instantly so I had to remove the unit and re-create it but then it does the birth animation. I tried stand walk animation but it didnt work (I dont use animation much besides color, and size). The mass recarnation took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to do it.

Closed Thread