wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
TerranUp16
Banned

Submissions (6)

TerranUp16 seems to be the reincarnation of Wormskull (-15)

Exclamation WC3C Full Of Pussies

Title.

(Continuance of GTW thing started by OnwerDude2000)

Well, you'll be banning a shitload of people then. I seriously have no idea who the fuck OnwerDude2000 is.

Tired of this shit, who the fuck cares about WC3C anyways? It's just full of a bunch of pussies.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-12-2006, 09:29 PM   #2
TerranUp16
Banned

Submissions (6)

Ah yes, full of pussies who lock a forum so only THEIR views can be heard.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
TerranUp16
Banned

Submissions (6)

Btw, plz do ban me b/c this place has really gone downhill from where it used to be. Used to be a good, fun, nice place to talk about maps and such.

Now it's run by pussies like WH who, if they are jealous or don't like something, close off a topic and then put their prophaganda in it while the other person can't reply.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #4
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

your views: I dunno who ownerdood is, TGW is awesome, WH sucks, TGP is awesome, wc3c sucks, TGW is awesome.

and ofc we'll be banning a whole crap load of ppl, namely the two found here:
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7721/ip9lf.jpg
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #5
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

Your external IP address is set by your ISP. Your internal IP address (192.168.1.?? normally) is set by your router.

Lag is latency. Time for packets to travel from local to non-local machines.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:38 PM   #6
TerranUp16
Banned

Submissions (6)

Blade brought up the good point that it might be a hacker as well, which was something I hadn't thought of. For all I know it could be WH, or anyone here, or some guy in India. But I persist that I seriously do not know OnwerDude. Had I pulled what you guys claim me to have, I'd have owned up to it instead of making this thread, b/c this obviously isn't helping, and owning up would obviously be better than sitting here making posts like this.

But I didn't do what you accuse, and I have no idea who he is. I sorta have this thing about not taking responsibility for what isn't my fault. THIS IS NOT MY DOING.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #7
Blade.dk

Respected User

Submissions (15)

Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)

Approved Map: Azeroth's Arcane ArenaSpell session 01 winner

Send a message via MSN to Blade.dk

Um no, I didn't. YOU brought up that it was a hacker. I believe that it is you.

And this whole thread, proves that you are a moron.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:51 PM   #8
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

Prophaganda :)

Oh noes, my Ip address is 192.168.1.100 too!

Be excellent to each other.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:53 PM   #9
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

Game over, TerrainUp. If you had just been a bit more logical and said 'Aww shucks, some guy spammed using my IP. Oh well" and dropped it there, none of this would have happened. IP's are for the most part unique, and no one (especially not WH or any of my staff) would take the time out of their day to sabotage your project. Oh well, your loss. Goodbye.

Oh yeah, Closed.

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Closed Thread