wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Animated Models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #46
Fluff
or your money back!

Submissions (1)

Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)

Hang on, this is not a "unit" you are downloading. It's a "model". So you will need to make your own custom unit (probably based on the Night Elf Demon Hunter) and the in the

Art - Model File........................................ Demon Hunter, Demon Hunter (Demon Form), ...

field you need to double click it and then select the model in the "Import:" field. Then place this new custom unit you made on your map. (Note: As Dan pointed out, it will be a green/box on your map until you restart the WE.)

And.... here's a tutorial if it's helpful: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=91803

Last edited by Fluff : 12-03-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #47
pyrosocial
User

pyrosocial has little to show at this moment (0)

Ok so i got it imported and changed its path to
BEdemonhunter.MDX
and when i placed him it was a green checkered box, even after i saved and restarted WE.
when i tested it it just had a shadow and nothing more.(Gawd i suck at this>.<)

in yellow letters it also said "could not load file 'bedemonhunter.mbl'"

i also used it as the skin for the nightelfdemonhunter.

Last edited by pyrosocial : 12-06-2009 at 12:59 PM.
pyrosocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #48
Mc !
Master Creator !

Acting art director
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (101)

Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd PlaceModeling session 2 - Chimeras

Send a message via MSN to Mc !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrosocial
I also used it as the skin for the nightelfdemonhunter.

Hmn... as long as you didn't do this AND at the same time tried using it as a model there shouldn't be any problem... Submit a screenshot of your import manager please?

Awesomeness = #Rep / #Posts
Mc ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #49
SanKakU
User

SanKakU has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-2)

Send a message via AIM to SanKakU Send a message via MSN to SanKakU Send a message via Yahoo to SanKakU
Default Icon for the Hero

ok...too many models without icons...and even sometimes i combine models and skins...so no icon would even be anticipated to be needed in those cases...so i am making my own icons.

this model didn't have an icon so i made it. for some reason my icons seem to sometimes be a little gold-colored around the edges even though i'm only coloring them with black and white. well, it looks fine to me.

here you guys go, i'm posting link to my submission of the icon.
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?p...95#post1128395
SanKakU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #50
hayatesasaki
User

hayatesasaki has little to show at this moment (0)

don know why people are hating on this.... anyways, great job! Im making a blood elf race in warcrft and this will make a great adittion, thx! o, btw
you really SHOULD make him with the burning crusade look ^^green eyes, runes, id post a quote but can find the person who said it O_O.

Last edited by hayatesasaki : 12-20-2010 at 04:12 PM.
hayatesasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #51
SanKakU
User

SanKakU has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-2)

Send a message via AIM to SanKakU Send a message via MSN to SanKakU Send a message via Yahoo to SanKakU

why don't you guys make head and chest attachment models for this one if you want the green eyes and tattoos or whatever so badly?
SanKakU is offline   Reply With Quote