wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk
Default Hosted Project Member Purge

I've been trying to weed out hosted project status for awhile now, and well, it's not working. So instead of trying to demote/promote hosted project users individually, I am just going to purge them all.

I would like Hosted Project Leaders to post in this topic (Or PM me, whichever is more comfortable for you) a list of all currently active Hosted Project Members for their projects. I will then update the lists accordingly.

When I get the lists (Or people complain that they can't access their forums, since undoubtedly people will miss this topic), I will make the titles for users in hosted projects more understandable and easy to follow. Right now it's too difficult to figure out WHICH hosted project a user is a part of.

Thanks!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

darkwulfv is just really nice (270)darkwulfv is just really nice (270)

Send a message via AIM to darkwulfv

Dunno if this is present now, but you should make two separate titles: "Hosted Project" and "Hosted Project Leader", because right now I can't tell who leads and who doesn't.
a dota like map but with unique stuff
(There was no map attached, and that was all the thread said.)
Spells I've Made

Darkwulfv's Lightning Grapple || Tritanis' Lazy Bolt

darkwulfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

That already existed in some form before, though when people PM me the information I'm going to make it more obvious.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwulfv
Dunno if this is present now, but you should make two separate titles: "Hosted Project" and "Hosted Project Leader", because right now I can't tell who leads and who doesn't.
Check ma sexy titles LOLOLOL

EDIT: OHHH NOES!!! MA TITLES!!!! :(

Last edited by moyack : 06-18-2008 at 06:24 PM.
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Just give me a list of your active members and you'll get it back. :p
Old 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

I feel like showing off some of the minor things I've been doing. Take a gander at the staff list. I updated it so you can see Official Map Reviewers and instead of the dozens of project members, just see the leaders.

Also, feel free to check out their cool titles, I put links in them to the respective hosted project forum. :p
Old 06-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)

-- PMed --
Old 06-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #8
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

darkwulfv is just really nice (270)darkwulfv is just really nice (270)

Send a message via AIM to darkwulfv

*clapclapclap* Very nice, mister Dusk.
a dota like map but with unique stuff
(There was no map attached, and that was all the thread said.)
Spells I've Made

Darkwulfv's Lightning Grapple || Tritanis' Lazy Bolt

darkwulfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Project Leader: AMAI

Submissions (1)

Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)

Hosted Project: AMAI
Project Leader: Strategy Master
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #10
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Done for both of you, thanks!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User

Submissions (17)

I love ma new title!!!
and I love more the guy who did it!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #12
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Project Leader: AMAI

Submissions (1)

Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)

Now that I think about it I not sure i even had a title before. So indeed i'm also loving it :D
Old 06-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #13
Av3n
Roar!

Project Leader: TBR
Project Member: PoC

Submissions (7)

Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)Av3n is a jewel in the rough (240)

Hero #4 extra-official winner2008 Spell olympics - Fire - BronzeHero Contest #3 - 3rd Place

Sounds good... now we can tell better on whats being working on easily now

-Av3n

Thanks to FatherTime for the sig
.:
Current ProjectsSubmissions
Power of CorruptionMy Terrain
The Black RoadMy Resources
Strikeforce
Twitter
Av3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:41 AM   #14
RodOfNOD
Da Rodinator

User Project: Grüesome

Submissions (1)

RodOfNOD will become famous soon enough (51)RodOfNOD will become famous soon enough (51)

Approved Map: Wartego

Default Gruesome is down.

Please put my site stuff back up including my link for wc3campaigns.net/risk.
RodOfNOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:29 AM   #15
Panto
LASER DRAGONS IS RELEASED

Development Moderator
User Project: Panto

Submissions (2)

Panto is a jewel in the rough (247)Panto is a jewel in the rough (247)Panto is a jewel in the rough (247)Panto is a jewel in the rough (247)Panto is a jewel in the rough (247)

Approved Map: Call to Arms

Pantokrator Maps

Panto: project... uh, leader
"The perfect is the enemy of the good." – Voltaire
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." – C.S. Lewis
Panto is offline   Reply With Quote