wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 01:17 AM   #1
vykyng
User

vykyng has little to show at this moment (0)

Ok here it is if u wanna do it
-i need two models of a death-like unit. I want one to have a long dark purple robe and a some lightning particles coming off the hands (lightning not needed i'll just use trigger attachments)
-they both need to be floating
-The other i want like a dark broken down skeleton with like long black "mummy" bands flying off of him then him being surroended by lightning but not really a shield but they start to spark every so often check Shimmra's Sig i want something like that
1-the morph animation (if one) i want him to like either explode or something like and after the explosion goes away he doesn't have the robe on or anything 2-he just rips off the robe and it just like lays on the ground and sinks like the death animation of units.
also i want the robe long on the first one so u can't see his legs then on the second one he has no legs but like bones floatin around the bottom of him
Either of these would be greatly appreaciated
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Closed Thread