wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 07:46 PM   #1
UnholyShadow
User

UnholyShadow has little to show at this moment (0)

I'm currently working on a RPG, but i can't Model on myself. So i have some really BIG Problems 8] What i'm searching for is someone who has the Time to do some or all of the following Models:

Different Models for the Classes (only Animations .. no weapons):

A Heromodel for a Meele Warrior with Sword
A Heromodel for a Meele Warrior with Axe
A Hermodel for a Mage like those in Gothic 2 (gonna show a Pic if you don't know what i mean)
A Heromodel for a Meele Warrior with Sword and a Animation when he takes his Bow and yes that means i need him alternate Animated with Bow and taking his Sword 8]

Also it would be nice if anybody could take the Models and create Gauntels, Belts, Armor, Boots and Cloak's.

A Icedragon Model like this one http://gothic2network.ngz-network.d...er/finkregh.jpg

And a Goblin-Skeleton Model without Weapon but with Meele Attack Ani's (Holding Weapon over his head while walking 8] )

P.S.: sry @ mod's for posting this at the wrong forum -_- i'm first time posting here @ wc3camp.com -_- a friend told me that was the right one ... he's going to lose his head soon 8]
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-29-2004, 08:55 PM   #2
elite_master
User

elite_master is on a distinguished road (10)

a little much dont ya think?

-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 09:23 PM   #3
UnholyShadow
User

Yeah maybe it's a little much ... but as i said: some or all ... i really need help ... cause without that models there is no way to release it ... and you would have a lot of time ... think the Map will be released Summer 2005 ... 8]
Old 12-29-2004, 09:50 PM   #4
elite_master
User

elite_master is on a distinguished road (10)

more discription on the melee warior

-Elite Master
Old 12-29-2004, 09:59 PM   #5
UnholyShadow
User

Mhmm ... Better i gonna show you a Gothic 2 Pic ... the Hero ... that's should be the Basic Design for my RPG Hero's 8] http://gothic2network.ngz-network.de..._gamestart.jpg ... the animations should be like a normal swordsman ... taking sword with BOTH Hands would be n1 8] maybe you should create a sword model for this to have it easier ... ^^ ... if you want to make a armor too ... here are 2 pic's for armor ... http://gothic2network.ngz-network.de...artwork/11.htm http://gothic2network.ngz-network.de.../artwork/5.htm
Closed Thread